Thread: More from BSPN

Threaded View

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Lin probably is a top ten point guard and i think he has huge potential. Its really tough to say exactly how good he is but we shall see. He has a great attitude and a great work ethic, if he becomes a star he could end up back here in 2015
    Agreed, although I'd be surprised if Dolan has gotten over his resentment with Lin by then.

Originally Posted by MeloforMayor
    I don't know man.. I respect your opinion and think that you're one of the better posters in here. But to me, Lin isn't a top 10 PG in this league. Not yet anyway. Out of the top of my head, in no particular order:
    1. CP3
    2. D-Will
    3. Rose
    4. Westbrook
    5. Rondo
    6. Lowry
    7. Curry
    8. Nash (still killin' it)
    9. Tony Parker
    10. Lawson

I acknowledge that Lin has oodles of potential and I admire his fearlessness(Edit: Scratch that. Forgot about the "85%" for the playoffs issue) and work ethic. But top 10 PG? Right now? No. He has a lot to prove still. I'd have no problem eating crow if he does beast next season though. lol
    Thanks. I'd put Lin ahead of Lawson and Lowry seasoning.

Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    ESPN Forecast Worst Newcomer 2012-2013

1. Lin

2. Joe Johnson

3. Bynum

4. Felton

5 Beasley

6. Crawford

7. Kidd

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I can't for the life of me figure out why JJ is on this list. He should have an easy time of it this season playing with a point the caliber of DWill.

Lin could struggle, but I think he'll still be very good.

He's one of the smartest players in the league, already. He has quickness that rivals that of D. Rose, a sweet high-arching jumper and he finishes around the rim at will.

He took us on that run without Melo and Amare for a good portion of it. So I think as long as he's able to control tempo completely he can run with an average squad just fine. We have seen this people.

Lin is a beast.
    Last edited by ronoranina; Aug 29, 2012 at 10:15.