Your statistic prediction for the 2012-13 Knicks.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
What do ye Knick faithful predict our players stat lines will be this upcoming season?

PTS/REB/ASS - feel free to add blocks/steals/FG%

Felton - 12/3/8
Brewer - 7/4/3 - high steals
Melo - 25/6/4
STAT - 21/9/2
Chandler - 11/10/1

6th: Jr - 13/4/4
7th: Camby - 8/9/3

Don't think i'll get a close estimate with the other members of the team so i'll let more educated minds do there work. Let's be creative and explain why they are going to average these stat lines and if a category is going up or down give reasoning.

Let's get Excited for this Season!::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
Tyson%2BChandler%2BNew%2BYork%2BKnicks%2Bv%2BMiami%2BHeat%2B0cExYg0lXuyl.jpg

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Melo- 27ppg/6rpg/3apg
STAT- 23ppg/8rpg/3apg
TC- 10ppg/11rpg/1bpg
Felty- 13ppg/7apg/3rpg
Brewer- 8ppg/4rpg/4apg

JR- 14ppg/2apg/2rpg

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Felton
PPG APG RPG
12/7/3

Brewer

PPG APG RPG
8/1.5/4

Melo
PPG APG RPG
25/3/6

Amare
PPG APG RPG
19/2/7

Chandler
PPG APG RPG
10/0.6/9

JR smith
PPG APG RPG
13/2/2

Camby
PPG APG RPG
6/1/8

Kidd
PPG APG RPG
8/6/3

Shumpert
PPG APG RPG
8/2/3

Novak
PPG APG RPG
9/0.3/1

Kurt thomas
PPG APG RPG
3/0.7/3

Pablo prigioni
PPG APG RPG
4/4/0.3

Last edited:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
It's difficult for me to put any numbers on the other guys, but I have Melo at 30 points per game this season. He's coming off the great Olympics run, he's gonna be in shape to start, he has the veteran leaders around him which reminds me of the situation in Denver when Chauncy came to sort of peg him to some standard.

Melo will drop 30 per game next season, book it.

As far as the other guys, it's really too hard to for me to predict how the chips will fall, what kind of pecking order will develop behind Melo.

I would take 16/8 from Amar'e as long as it's solid and he plays strong defense.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I'm not expecting anything crazy for Felton. Would be happy with something like 12/7, which I think is around his career average. If Felton gives us 12/7, I think this will translate to a lot of wins.

Peter

Benchwarmer
It's difficult for me to put any numbers on the other guys, but I have Melo at 30 points per game this season. He's coming off the great Olympics run, he's gonna be in shape to start, he has the veteran leaders around him which reminds me of the situation in Denver when Chauncy came to sort of peg him to some standard.

Melo will drop 30 per game next season, book it.

As far as the other guys, it's really too hard to for me to predict how the chips will fall, what kind of pecking order will develop behind Melo.

I would take 16/8 from Amar'e as long as it's solid and he plays strong defense.
Who can drop 30 per game in NBA?
Even he can, that does not mean a sure win, he needs to make other players around him get better.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Who can drop 30 per game in NBA?
Even he can, that does not mean a sure win, he needs to make other players around him get better.

It's true, he should work on other sides of his game outside of scoring; at the same time, the guy's primary role is to drop the buckets. That's what he does, he drops buckets.

I think 30 per game would be a milestone, because if he comes in and gives us 30 a game, that would mean, to my mind, two things:

1. He's shooting a high percentage and scoring more efficiently; I don't think he'll necessarily get many more shots up this year, but I do expect him to be much more efficient because he will be in great shape to start and he's coming off from a great Olympics performance that should have him in a good mental state off the bat.

2. That he's taken his overall game to another level. Guy's a scorer but I don't think he's led the league in scoring yet. I think he can do that, he can absolutely drop 30 a game and lead the league. He scored 28.9 in '06, and I think this was one of the Nuggies best seasons. He also shot 48% that year, compared to the 43% he did last year.

So Melo coming in, dropping 30 a game, this would represent, to me, an evolution in his game. And this is the best thing for the Knicks.