Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dolan and Isiah Together Again

Dolan tatted Isiah name so he know its real

Originally Posted by New New York
    Thought our Mods are suppossed to clean our site from post like that?
    The Mods are fine, this is probably the only Knicks forum that will give you all the freedom you want to express yourself without getting banned.

Radys probably the most generous Admin on a sports forum, so far iv'e seen (1 person R.I.P QUIGGLE) get banned since i been here

-Oversized Gifs as signatures

-Obvious Trolls lurking

-Naked bootys and tiddays in Gamethreads

-Minor Bashings

-Free and fair use of cuss words

ya gotta love these threads, this site, and the Mods

a few little inappropriate posts ain't gonna hurt ya none it's all in fun, but you been here longer than me so i'm sure you seen WORSE this cant be that bad lol be kool
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Sep 09, 2012 at 09:18.

Originally Posted by gaknickfan
    really dude??? ...how many GM coaches run a fanchise into the ground and the owner profess undying love and friendship???? thomas did more damage to the new york knicks name than any GM in history..... we are talking about a man who try to killing himself then blamed his daughter????reported by new york police officals!!!! what on Gods green earth could this horse`s ass know about run a professional sport team??? we`ve seen that horror show do we really need a part2??? ..... and this owner???? this admitted cocaine alcoholic with a silver spoon up his a$$???......daddy old charlie dolan gave his son" tommy boy" MSG and radio city to keep him away from the real cash cow cablevision .....so yeah a lot of us feel thomas must give really good head....
    This is a public and anonymous forum to talk Knicks and other crazy stuff that people may want to discuss. I'm not a mod and I won't advise them on how to do there job, but I think slurs whether they be ethnic, sexual orientation, or gender related shouldn't be tolerated. I'm not trying to start any trouble just felt the need to say something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran

I posted when Florida let Zeke go that Dolan would at the minimum be bringing Zeke back as some kind of consultant. Looks like that's what Dolan is doing according to the NY Post.

But could consultant lead to President of Basketball Operations? Maybe, if the Knicks struggle, Dolan will look to make changes if the Knicks flame out this season and bringing back Zeke may be one of them.

Originally Posted by JaYnYcE
    This is a public and anonymous forum to talk Knicks and other crazy stuff that people may want to discuss. I'm not a mod and I won't advise them on how to do there job, but I think slurs whether they be ethnic, sexual orientation, or gender related shouldn't be tolerated. I'm not trying to start any trouble just felt the need to say something.
    hey Jay, sorry for the offensive gayness, it's all tongue-in-cheek laced with humor.
    you haven't been on this forum that long, and I haven't been a mod that long,
    (still don't know why i'm a mod), but if you're offended, perhaps you should
    find another anonymous, public forum where everyone's nyce.

over THERE, mods do THEIR jobs better, and maybe THEY'RE not grammar nazis.
    tolerate that.

Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    The Mods are fine, this is probably the only Knicks forum that will give you all the freedom you want to express yourself without getting banned.

Radys probably the most generous Admin on a sports forum, so far iv'e seen (1 person R.I.P QUIGGLE) get banned since i been here

-Obvious Trolls lurking

-Minor Bashings

a few little inappropriate posts ain't gonna hurt ya none it's all in fun, but you been here longer than me so i'm sure you seen WORSE this cant be that bad lol be kool
    Rady knows we come here to entertain each other and enjoy ourselves

all those rules on other sites bother me, like damn are we in grade school

KO>All

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    hey Jay, sorry for the offensive gayness, it's all tongue-in-cheek laced with humor.
    find another anonymous, public forum where everyone's nyce.

tolerate that.
    What's your problem? Does every post need to end with an insult or sarcastic remark? I was simply stating an opinion. You called me a name earlier after I asked a question and now telling me to "tolerate that."

Feel free to respond but I'm done with the topic. Have a nice day.

Originally Posted by CA7

KO>All
    Yea, when you really think about it, this is the best kept secret on the internet.

I've been banned from a laundry list of forums, but at KO is where I really found my niche and hit my stride, and where I swim with the fishes.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

A report in the New York Daily News on Sunday cited sources close to Thomas that he has had discussions with Knicks owner James Dolan to return to the team in a management capacity.

If Isiah Thomas is hired in any capacity. I'm done with the Knicks. If Dolan decides to bring this clown back after all the **** he's done i.e sexual harrassment, it just means Dolan does whatever the **** he pleases and does not think about the organization one bit. I will refuse to support the Knicks under this type of management. I can live with trading the whole team for melo and not resigning Lin but this is the last straw.

I hope the all knicks fans out there understand.

Originally Posted by blahwoop

A report in the New York Daily News on Sunday cited sources close to Thomas that he has had discussions with Knicks owner James Dolan to return to the team in a management capacity.

If Isiah Thomas is hired in any capacity. I'm done with the Knicks. If Dolan decides to bring this clown back after all the **** he's done i.e sexual harrassment, it just means Dolan does whatever the **** he pleases and does not think about the organization one bit. I will refuse to support the Knicks under this type of management. I can live with trading the whole team for melo and not resigning Lin but this is the last straw.

I don't know, I think what's in the past is in the past, and I would not be against a return of Isiah in some management position.

Sike.

There are not enough sandbags in the world for me to lift so that I can change my opinion on Isiah.

Please, Fat Jimmy, don't do it to us.

DUde, if Isiah comes back, honestly, this guy can kill the Knicks for good. With the Nets coming up and playing in the same town, Isiah could be the death knell for this franchise.

What's your problem? Does every post need to end with an insult or sarcastic remark? I was simply stating an opinion. You called me a name earlier after I asked a question and now telling me to "tolerate that."

time to clean the sand out of your vageen, GaYnYcE.

I wouldn't put it past Dolan to be paying Zeke in some form or other,
    as a part-time (if not FT) consultant, and f*ck buddy.

he is totally in love with the guy, even tho Zeke cost him $11.6M for the
    Anucha Sanders incident. it's OK to pay for Zeke's wandering c*ck, but
    not OK to pay Lin...

typical delusional rich man closet gay behavior.
    Dolan is gay, what, like you didn't know?
    along with half the guys on this forum, what's your problem fagito?
    Hands down coolest mod of all times. Ty for the humor Clyde.

-Obvious Trolls lurking

-Minor Bashings

Couldn't have said it better myself.

-Obvious Trolls lurking

-Minor Bashings

You have no idea! One piece of sh*t (who will remain nameless) got so upset that they posted a picture of the holocaust in an argument with a Jewish poster saying "here's a pic of your dead family". I still can't believe it.

+1 for this post, BTW. Absolutely perfectly put.

Yeah.....that's never gonna happen.

find another anonymous, public forum where everyone's nyce (genius ⑧s).

tolerate that.
    I love the ending! Clyde exercising his KO right to be facetious in classic form. Haha.

Originally Posted by CA7

KO>All

He's just f*cking with you, dude. Take the opportunity to think of something funny and proceed to place it in his anus. That's what I'd do.

Originally Posted by blahwoop

Oh, they understand. If that f*cking c*ck smoker Dolan pulls this sh*t, I'm personally coming over to New York to lead a siege of The Garden, and have the pair of them stapled together, tarred and feathered.

It amazes me how Zeke is still Dolan's puppeteer.

And the boos the 2 of them would get if they were to dare show their faces at a home game.

There is no end to Dolan's asinine f*cking brat behaviour. I can honestly say that I hate him.

Default you're all gay

thanks for the support, my gay friends. j/k, i couldn't care less for your faggy friendship.

the papers are all over Dolan and Isiah's meeting, it's hilarious to read the comments,
    i'm not the only one calling Dolan out of the rich boy closet.

btw, rumor has it Dolan is prepared to pay Zeke 35M over 3 years!!!

I think it's important for Commissioner Stern to step in here and send a very strong message to Jim Dolan. This will sink the Knicks and cause real problems for the NBA's overall growth. Yes, Isiah is that destructive