Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dolan and Isiah Together Again

Veteran

Do anyone recall the Knicks super summer league team in 2005 offseason with a winning lineup of 2nd season C-Butler, rookie PF-Frye, rookie SF-Lee, 2nd season SG-Ariza, and rookie PG-Nate Robinson, a lineup that GELL so well to win games the Knicks were losing by 20 points in the summer league and regular season games .. their biggest WIN were when they were put in as "garbage-time" lineup at the end of the 3rd quarter of a losing game down by 21 points all game against the Detroit Pistons, and Knicks won in overtime with this young lineup?

The 2005 offseason Knicks owner Dolan hired a HOF headcoach Larry Brown that everyone in the NBA knew (except Dolan) HATED Isiah Thomas from the past/present/and future.
    During the 1990-91 season Larry Brown were the first coach to show his disgust on a stupid idiotic comment superstar Isiah Thomas made concerning a superstar legend Larry Bird as being a regular player if Larry Bird was Black .. when we all knew Larry Bird college daze in the NCAA FINALS made Larry Bird the only player on par with Magic Johnson skills.

HOF coach Larry Brown was on a mission when he threw all kinds of wrenches/nuts/bolts/and Annucha into the Knicks 2005-6 season to get Isiah Thomas FIRED, a delusional Larry Brown actions had no reguard or respect for the growth of the Knicks above young players dream of being in the NBA. Larry Brown 23 win season mission to destroy Isiah was 10 times worst than the 2004-5 season dum-dum Marbury's "I am the best guard in the NBA" 15 game losing streak.
    LOL - A Gay-Isiah Thomas being charge with sexual harrassment from a woman had the NBA on their knees with laughter lol

Lurker

Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    Anybody who owns a windows PC knows that theory is bull****

And anybody with a sense of humor would know I wasn't trying to impart knowledge just make a funny observation...

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Do anyone recall the Knicks super summer league team in 2005 offseason with a winning lineup of 2nd season C-Butler, rookie PF-Frye, rookie SF-Lee, 2nd season SG-Ariza, and rookie PG-Nate Robinson, a lineup that GELL so well to win games the Knicks were losing by 20 points in the summer league and regular season games .. their biggest WIN were when they were put in as "garbage-time" lineup at the end of the 3rd quarter of a losing game down by 21 points all game against the Detroit Pistons, and Knicks won in overtime with this young lineup?

The 2005 offseason Knicks owner Dolan hired a HOF headcoach Larry Brown that everyone in the NBA knew (except Dolan) HATED Isiah Thomas from the past/present/and future.
    During the 1990-91 season Larry Brown were the first coach to show his disgust on a stupid idiotic comment superstar Isiah Thomas made concerning a superstar legend Larry Bird as being a regular player if Larry Bird was Black .. when we all knew Larry Bird college daze in the NCAA FINALS made Larry Bird the only player on par with Magic Johnson skills.

HOF coach Larry Brown was on a mission when he threw all kinds of wrenches/nuts/bolts/and Annucha into the Knicks 2005-6 season to get Isiah Thomas FIRED, a delusional Larry Brown actions had no reguard or respect for the growth of the Knicks above young players dream of being in the NBA. Larry Brown 23 win season mission to destroy Isiah was 10 times worst than the 2004-5 season dum-dum Marbury's "I am the best guard in the NBA" 15 game losing streak.
    LOL - A Gay-Isiah Thomas being charge with sexual harrassment from a woman had the NBA on their knees with laughter lol
    Kiyaman - 1990-1991 Your recall amazes me. Seems Zeke does have a little of the Floyd Mayweather syndrome so he may will have advised Dolan to keep Lin if he were black.

Didn't intend for my post to be interpreted as racist but facts are facts with JLin, never heard any NBA player say a fellow player was overpaid just as JVG never heard that from a player, why the first time if not for the fact that JLin is Asian. Also remember Shaq's disparaging comments on national TV when Yao came into the league is proof that race affects our perception and sensitivity.

Originally Posted by NeighSayer

And anybody with a sense of humor would know I wasn't trying to impart knowledge just make a funny observation...
    it's all good bro

Lurker

Originally Posted by GordonGecko
    it's all good bro
    Couldn't say it any better. Go Knicks!!!

This was the Best and Funniest thread I've ever seen. I laughed my ass off.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

Kiyadude, could you possibly make a video of your diatribes? that would be enjoyable (like a video mod).
    or perhaps write them in your native language, and then i can google translate, i may be able to understand you better.
    no disrespect, english is obviously not your go-to language, and your points are way more valid than most posters, i'm just having a tough time grasping what you're saying.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

The "fagito" bit by CoolCylde had me dead.
    Goodnite folks.

<~ Facial expression to anything Isiah related.

Default Twisted

yet another article on the "twisted" relationship between Zeke and D'oh-lan

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]