Where Do You Go To Buy Your Knicks Swag?

Has anyone else noticed that, dispite living in NYC, there isn't a whole lot of Knicks gear? Most Modells have the jerseys and that's it, The NBA Store has not much more and are crazy expensive. I've bought a few tee shirts at the old NBA Store location, nothing since they re-opened at the new spot. My Modells in the Bronx has nothing. I have to go to Manhattan to try and find stuff.

I was looking for a blue Mello Knicks Player t-shirt and couldn't find one in my size. I never seem to find a nice sweatshirt in my size either. And don't get me started on caps. I'm an adult and I have a tiny head, so finding a cap in my size is a real pain.

What do you guys do for gear? Do you have spots or order online?

Mike

Where do you guys go?

orangeblobman

Rotation player
To be honest, if I were getting some Knicks swag, I'd go online. There are probably a lot of cool small-label shirts and gear out there.

But the teddy bears you gotta get at the Garden, imho.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★

590 Fifth Avenue (between 47th and 48th street)

http://www.nba.com/nycstore/

It's a store in Manhattan if you cant find anything there, just shop online but you should find what you want in that store, they dont just sell jerseys

you can always call and ask before you go to see if they have what your looking for 212-515-NBA1 (6221)

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Knicks SWAG. Orange and Blue all dayyyyy!

Air-Jordan-4-Cavs-1.jpg
Man I was gonna make a separate thread of orange and blue sneakers, but since you posted these I'm not. I'd love these.

I work in Modell's in Edgewater, NJ and the only thing we have as of now is Jeremy Lin stuff (my co-worker told me he had got in an argument with a Korean lady after she asked for a Jeremy Lin Rockets jersey and he said no and said something negative about him lol.

Online probably has the best stuff, still haven't seen much stuff I like though. It's usually the same t-shirt with the players name on it stuff. I'd love a varsity jacket or whatever of the Knicks.

A Versity jacket would be cool. Blue Body, white sleeves, Knicks in orange letters with an old school Knicks logo in the back. I'd buy that.

Would alos like to find some nice sweatshirts as well for the games during the winter.

Mike