View Poll Results: Whats your opinion about the current fashion trends of several NBA players?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Doesnt concern me

    4 18.18%
  • Only an insecure man would have a problem

    3 13.64%
  • F*ck this gay sh*t I miss the 90's

    5 22.73%
  • Not my cup of tea

    2 9.09%
  • U need a big strong man to pipe you, that would change your mind

    0 0%
  • Once u go gay u never go back

    1 4.55%
  • I prefer the ESPN naked picture of Chandler over this one

    0 0%
  • Where can i get those boots?

    3 13.64%
  • Chandler and Amare's queer fashion interest embarrasses me as a fan

    3 13.64%
  • This is the worst thread and poll in knicksonline history

    1 4.55%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: Disturbing images of Man Handler Cross Dressing...Hop aboard the Homo Train

  1. #46
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,500
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Fat-E, i apologize for telling you to f*ck off. that went too far. i'm tired of the whole gay discussion anyway. say whatever you want to whomever you want. however, i think you and Sweetdreams21 should have an election to be gay ambassador of Knicks Online.

  2. #47
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by StreetDreams21
    I don't respect your facts? Ok, here's a better idea....get better facts? The statement that withstands the most arguments is the most likely one held to be true; this can be applied in any field. I obliterated yours, I'm still waiting for you to challenge mine.
    I aint gotta do sh*t. You can sit at your computer and keep crying or move on, neg rep

    Originally Posted by orangeblobman
    "gay ambassador" buahahahahaha gotta rep that when I get to a comp

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks man ill hit u back too

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Fat-E, i apologize for telling you to f*ck off. that went too far. i'm tired of the whole gay discussion anyway. say whatever you want to whomever you want. however, i think you and Sweetdreams21 should have an election to be gay ambassador of Knicks Online.
    I owe u some green too

  3. #48
    Member JaYnYcE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
    Trying to bully me off the site isn't going to work bro - actually, it just proves my point.

    And just because you say "just kidding" after something, doesn't make it okay.

    I'm not going to even respond to your other comments, other than to say I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

    If you don't think making fun of an entire group of people is antagonistic, you either need a dictionary or a reality check. It may be in the hope of getting laughs, but so is a lot of other bullying - and it has just as bad effects on the targets.
    This. Don't even bother Fat Elvis, it's a waste of time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,500
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by JaYnYcE
    This. Don't even bother Fat Elvis, it's a waste of time.
    toot! we now have 3 candidates running for Gay Ambassador of KO.
    vote on tomorrow's poll!

  5. #50
    I got Soul StreetDreams21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vegas/NY
    Posts
    1,404
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    You're right, nobody is asking you to do anything. But, that would be the smart thing to do.

    I always had respect for you, MSG. You disappoint me, I thought you were better than this. We don't even have to agree, I just thought you were more capable of putting together a good argument. Here, I thought I was going to be entertained with a thought-provoking debate. Unfortunately this was not the case.

    People need to properly educate themselves. Sit there and wallow in your conspiracy theories and neg me all you want. At the end of the day, you can present any argument to me regarding this matter, any at all, and I guarantee you I will decimate it with logic and evidence. The good thing about science is that whether you believe in it or not, it's always true.

    Someone should not be discriminated based on who they are and what they cannot change about themselves.

  6. #51
    Administrator rady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3,845
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Ok now that everybody had his fun it's time to put a lock on this, feel free to continue the debate in the hangout section but please keep any personal insults out

Similar Threads

  1. Bulls/Knicks discussing a trade
    By Trin_Starr in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Feb 12, 2008, 09:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •