View Poll Results: Whats your opinion about the current fashion trends of several NBA players?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Doesnt concern me

4 18.18%
  • Only an insecure man would have a problem

3 13.64%
  • F*ck this gay sh*t I miss the 90's

5 22.73%
  • Not my cup of tea

2 9.09%
  • U need a big strong man to pipe you, that would change your mind

0 0%
  • Once u go gay u never go back

1 4.55%
  • I prefer the ESPN naked picture of Chandler over this one

0 0%
  • Where can i get those boots?

3 13.64%
  • Chandler and Amare's queer fashion interest embarrasses me as a fan

3 13.64%
  • This is the worst thread and poll in knicksonline history

1 4.55%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disturbing images of Man Handler Cross Dressing...Hop aboard the Homo Train

hahahaha, guess Chandler is into the frumpy middle aged woman look

My respect for the guy just went down an order of magnitude. What the Fuk Tyson?

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Dude that troll is his wife. Don't have to love his designer but respect his lady.
    haha. sorry to call his lady a troll.

hard to have respect for someone who lets him go out
    in that GACK outfit, tho, bro.

This is the hipster trend. Don't wear this to your local court.

oh man, Iman. you know who'd look good in that outfit?
    Iman...Iman the model, that's who. wtf?

I f*cks with Imans clothing but I voted for Stat and Chandler being an embarrassment to me as a knicks fan. They need to just cut that sh*t out. This aint the circus, this aint a gay parade. Just chill with that sh*t, cut it out. 30 year old men smh I could see teens being brainwashed into this faggotry but grown men? If Oakley was dead he'd be turning in his grave

The worst part is Scottie Pippen stood next to him in a dress!

@Clyde: I heard Shump went to an 80s retro party and that's where this outfit comes from.

Default Can we stop using the word "gay" as an insult?

Didn't you guys watch the Grant Hill commercial? Not cool

First of all, as far as I know, all of these men are straight. They just happen to not feel that they need to prove how manly they are by wearing like camo and hunting boots or whatever it is you consider "manly" (straight?) clothing.

Second of all, would it matter if they were gay? I'd take a gay center who can give me 11 and 11 every night in a heartbeat. Who gives a crap. It's none of your damn business.

Third of all, using the word "gay" as an insult lead to mockery and prejudiced towards gay people, which already deals with enough bullying, prejudice and discrimination. No need to pile it on. How would you like it if people used "black" or "Irish" or "Puerto Rican" as an insult? (E.G. - check out that guy's pants. What a Puerto Rican!) It's just not cool.

If you want to make fun of them for their clothing, talk about their fashion sense or whatever, but leave the gay stuff out of it.

And in anticipation of ignorant haters out there, it shouldn't matter, but I am a straight married dude who just happens to care about gay people and wants to be an ally to them, not a bully

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
    Didn't you guys watch the Grant Hill commercial? Not cool

First of all, as far as I know, all of these men are straight. They just happen to not feel that they need to prove how manly they are by wearing like camo and hunting boots or whatever it is you consider "manly" (straight?) clothing.

Second of all, would it matter if they were gay? I'd take a gay center who can give me 11 and 11 every night in a heartbeat. Who gives a crap. It's none of your damn business.

Third of all, using the word "gay" as an insult lead to mockery and prejudiced towards gay people, which already deals with enough bullying, prejudice and discrimination. No need to pile it on. How would you like it if people used "black" or "Irish" or "Puerto Rican" as an insult? (E.G. - check out that guy's pants. What a Puerto Rican!) It's just not cool.

If you want to make fun of them for their clothing, talk about their fashion sense or whatever, but leave the gay stuff out of it.

And in anticipation of ignorant haters out there, it shouldn't matter, but I am a straight married dude who just happens to care about gay people and wants to be an ally to them, not a bully
    c'mon fatty, it's all tongue in cheek here. why ru getting your knickers in a tither?
    i'm sure you can take 11 any day of the week (nice of you to admit it) but you have
    got to be a closet homo. go on, admit it. you are. gay.

please gtfo and leave this forum forever, there's no antagonism going on here,
    other than your post. the Grant Hill commercial is bullsh*t.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    c'mon fatty, it's all tongue in cheek here. why ru getting your knickers in a tither?
    i'm sure you can take 11 any day of the week (nice of you to admit it) but you have
    got to be a closet homo. go on, admit it. you are. gay.

please gtfo and leave this forum forever, there's no antagonism going on here,
    other than your post. the Grant Hill commercial is bullsh*t.

Trying to bully me off the site isn't going to work bro - actually, it just proves my point.

And just because you say "just kidding" after something, doesn't make it okay.

I'm not going to even respond to your other comments, other than to say I don't give a rat's ass what you think.

If you don't think making fun of an entire group of people is antagonistic, you either need a dictionary or a reality check. It may be in the hope of getting laughs, but so is a lot of other bullying - and it has just as bad effects on the targets.

I'm not trying to demonize anybody here - only you know the intent of your heart.

This just happens to be an issue of personal importance to me because I've worked for the last years in schools in the Bronx and elsewhere in the city trying to deal with bullying. It's a real problem, and the worst thing people can do is say nothing and let it happen. I felt a responsibility to say something, so I did.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I do enjoy lesbians however, thats where its at

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
    I'm not trying to demonize anybody here - only you know the intent of your heart.

This just happens to be an issue of personal importance to me because I've worked for the last years in schools in the Bronx and elsewhere in the city trying to deal with bullying. It's a real problem, and the worst thing people can do is say nothing and let it happen. I felt a responsibility to say something, so I did.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

toot! toot!

Originally Posted by GordonGecko

One thing i will say is its survival of the fittest, not the fattest. To compare racial hate to gay hate is racist. People are born whatever race they are, however there is no scientific of any gay gene. Whats a bigger problem is the sensitivity problem with todays culture. Pansys like you spread a soft message of compassion and sympathy. That aint gonna get nobody anywhere, life is tough and thats just the way it is. Whatever people are, they should respect themselves and not worry about what the haters say. We all have haters and its the best thing for people, hate can help develop thick skin and most people arent born with it. Some acquire it while others receive sympathy and accommodation from the people around them and live their whole life being afraid to make moves. Man up, get on a treadmill doggie