OT- Nets Court

CA7

Scoring Champ
BKNets.jpg

I dont understand how guys used to call the Spurs colors and uniforms boring yet think this black and white Brooklyn **** is tough

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
Either way, Knicks orange+ blue is really hawt. The uniform that actually made it to #1 list somewhere I saw was the Celtics. The Celtics clean green look is actually pretty classy

tiger0330

Legend
That's a nice floor. Don't think I've seen anything like it it the NBA, unique like the old parquet floor in the old Boston Garden. Looks like a nice building, I hope I can get tickets for game 1 vs the Knicks.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Eh, can't wait to ruin their housewarming party with a win on Nov 1.
All the marketing, colour and personnel changes to cover up their abysmal record over the last 4 seasons.

CA7

Scoring Champ
the same heat fans are thinking about you guys!:teeth:

If you think we're gonna let Miami come in here opening night and beat us after what happen last year you're wrong, this is a new team with a new attitude

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Their court is sh*t.

It's not like I don't have any legitimate reason for saying that either. That reason being, they're a bunch of poo fingering butt trolls. F*CK the Nyets.

I'm so happy that was my 5,555th post.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'd say it looks okay but because it's Nyets the only thing I can say is **** their court, they're getting smashed anyway.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'd say it looks okay but because it's Nyets the only thing I can say is **** their court, they're getting smashed anyway.

Agreed. Their court is alright, but I really don't care about it. Plus ours kills it.. Our arena kills theirs as do our unis.

Nets don't have **** on us historically or currently.

That's a nice floor. It seems like the Net's uni's are selling like hotcakes too, they have an nice urban flair but subtle. I'm seeing people rocking Nets hats, shirts, sweatsuits, pocketbooks, socks, backpacks, watches, everything. Every now and then I'll see a guy wearing an old Knicks hat, or a Carmelo Jersey but thats about it, smh.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Yes.

Agreed. Their court is alright, but I really don't care about it. Plus ours kills it.. Our arena kills theirs as do our unis.

Nets don't have **** on us historically or currently.

Yes.

That's a nice floor. It seems like the Net's uni's are selling like hotcakes too, they have an nice urban flair but subtle. I'm seeing people rocking Nets hats, shirts, sweatsuits, pocketbooks, socks, backpacks, watches, everything. Every now and then I'll see a guy wearing an old Knicks hat, or a Carmelo Jersey but thats about it, smh.

NO!

Let the lemmings put dollars in Cokhorov's pocket. He'll still be a billionaire with a team that won't be as good as they're touted to be.