Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bosh on Knicks

Veteran

Originally Posted by Rob Low
    The Bulls? Aside from the fact that Rose will basically be out all year have you seen their roster they let everybody go. They're probably gonna end up like 6th or 7th seed and wouldn't stand a chance against us in a playoff series. Boston, Indiana, Philly, and Brooklyn will all be better than the Bulls.

The Chicago Bulls has a much better winning headcoach (Thib) in the regular season games, than Philly & Brooklyn headcoaches put together, plus coach Thibs still have a helluva frontcourt in "Noah/Boozer/Deng/and Gibson" vs Boston, Indiana, and Brooklyn frontcourt rotation.
    Im not going to sleep on Hindrich/Nate/and Bellini in the Bulls backcourt, especially when the Bulls have 3 open slots to full before the regular season begins.

Veteran

Nyk Logo The Knicks have the best veteran playoff experience frontcourt rotation

Originally Posted by elcol
    Bosh is right, but for gods sake, did it really have to come from Bosh? **** bosh

Miami Heat only FA interest were Ray Allen, this move has Bosh playing another season as the Heats center. Bosh number one interest in the NBA offseason transaction are teams adding bigmen to their frontcourt rotation .. Knicks added two veteran heavyweight boxout bigmen (Camby & Kurt) to their BIG-3 frontcourt rotation of "Tyson/Stat/Melo" .. Bosh has to be worried about Haslem/Anthony matching up to the BEST frontcourt depth rotation in the NBA .. aka Knicks

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Bosh > Amare, dude proved me wrong so hard. I was a Amare supporter back in the LeBron Free Agency drama.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Bosh > Amare, dude proved me wrong so hard. I was a Amare supporter back in the LeBron Free Agency drama.
    I disagree. STAT has had a better and more consistent career than Bosh. He was hurt last year and at the end of the 2011 season. This season will be more telling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if STAT was on the Heat and we had Bosh which team would be better

I also like Bosh as a better fit with Melo than STAT but I digress would Bosh make us a better team

and this both players at their best

Originally Posted by CA7
    So if STAT was on the Heat and we had Bosh which team would be better

I also like Bosh as a better fit with Melo than STAT but I digress would Bosh make us a better team

and this both players at their best

It's hard to argue who is better after the season Stat had last year (although an argument still could be made)

But to say at each of their best Bosh is better! No way

How many All NBA teams has Bosh made compared to Stat?

Plus it is hard to compare them because their roles with their teams are different. Stat has more responsibility than Bosh

No way that gutless chump comes to NY with no assurance from another All Star....he might have committed suicide by now if he were in Amare's shoes or at lease demanded a trade!

Stat is judged as one of two franchise players and Bosh is judged as the Horace Grant to Lebron and DWade's Jordan and Pippen!

Stat's lowest FG% is right around Bosh's career average!

In fact Bosh's numbers that landed him in the All Star game last year were nearly identical to Stat's despite Stat having an off season.

neither are great defenders but Stat averaged more blocks last year.

Bosh benefits from being able to fly under the radar....the real pressure is on Lebron and DWade

The fact of the matter is Mia. wouldve still won a title w/ Amare instead of Bosh....and we still would have made The Playoffs with Bosh

Now....Amare now has to become a level better than Bosh again (as he was in 2010) in order for us to get to that next level and I have gone on record to say it and I will again....I think he will this season.

see above post

I'm cutting Amare some slack regarding last season because of the injuries+Family issues+Lockout but if he comes into this season performing like he did this previous season i'm officially done with him

Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    I'm cutting Amare some slack regarding last season because of the injuries+Family issues+Lockout but if he comes into this season performing like he did this previous season i'm officially done with him

I honestly argued that Bosh was the better player for the knicks during the free agency of LeBron but Amar'e turned out to be the better player in 2010.

Last season was (hopefully) an anomolly for Amar'e because otherwise Bosh is the better player.

We will see this season if all the talk and workouts have hepled amar'e get back to where he needs to be or if he is just on the slippery slope downwards in his career.

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    count me in fellas

Originally Posted by New New York
    It's hard to argue who is better after the season Stat had last year (although an argument still could be made)

But to say at each of their best Bosh is better! No way

How many All NBA teams has Bosh made compared to Stat?

Plus it is hard to compare them because their roles with their teams are different. Stat has more responsibility than Bosh

No way that gutless chump comes to NY with no assurance from another All Star....he might have committed suicide by now if he were in Amare's shoes or at lease demanded a trade!

Stat is judged as one of two franchise players and Bosh is judged as the Horace Grant to Lebron and DWade's Jordan and Pippen!

Stat's lowest FG% is right around Bosh's career average!

In fact Bosh's numbers that landed him in the All Star game last year were nearly identical to Stat's despite Stat having an off season.

neither are great defenders but Stat averaged more blocks last year.

Bosh benefits from being able to fly under the radar....the real pressure is on Lebron and DWade

The fact of the matter is Mia. wouldve still won a title w/ Amare instead of Bosh....and we still would have made The Playoffs with Bosh

Now....Amare now has to become a level better than Bosh again (as he was in 2010) in order for us to get to that next level and I have gone on record to say it and I will again....I think he will this season.
    good sensible post. reputation.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    good sensible post. reputation.
    Appreciate it Bro

i dont care because im not 11 years old.

Originally Posted by vpell
    i dont care because im not 11 years old.
    A lot of your posts point to the contrary.