Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Bosh on Knicks

  1. #16
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,301
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by Rob Low
    The Bulls? Aside from the fact that Rose will basically be out all year have you seen their roster they let everybody go. They're probably gonna end up like 6th or 7th seed and wouldn't stand a chance against us in a playoff series. Boston, Indiana, Philly, and Brooklyn will all be better than the Bulls.


    The Chicago Bulls has a much better winning headcoach (Thib) in the regular season games, than Philly & Brooklyn headcoaches put together, plus coach Thibs still have a helluva frontcourt in "Noah/Boozer/Deng/and Gibson" vs Boston, Indiana, and Brooklyn frontcourt rotation.
    Im not going to sleep on Hindrich/Nate/and Bellini in the Bulls backcourt, especially when the Bulls have 3 open slots to full before the regular season begins.

  2. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,301
    Rep Power
    20

    Nyk Logo The Knicks have the best veteran playoff experience frontcourt rotation

    Originally Posted by elcol
    Bosh is right, but for gods sake, did it really have to come from Bosh? **** bosh

    Miami Heat only FA interest were Ray Allen, this move has Bosh playing another season as the Heats center. Bosh number one interest in the NBA offseason transaction are teams adding bigmen to their frontcourt rotation .. Knicks added two veteran heavyweight boxout bigmen (Camby & Kurt) to their BIG-3 frontcourt rotation of "Tyson/Stat/Melo" .. Bosh has to be worried about Haslem/Anthony matching up to the BEST frontcourt depth rotation in the NBA .. aka Knicks

  3. #18
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Bosh > Amare, dude proved me wrong so hard. I was a Amare supporter back in the LeBron Free Agency drama.

  4. #19
    Member JaYnYcE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    305
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Bosh > Amare, dude proved me wrong so hard. I was a Amare supporter back in the LeBron Free Agency drama.
    I disagree. STAT has had a better and more consistent career than Bosh. He was hurt last year and at the end of the 2011 season. This season will be more telling.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Bosh > Amare, dude proved me wrong so hard. I was a Amare supporter back in the LeBron Free Agency drama.
    So if STAT was on the Heat and we had Bosh which team would be better

    I also like Bosh as a better fit with Melo than STAT but I digress would Bosh make us a better team

    and this both players at their best

  6. #21
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    So if STAT was on the Heat and we had Bosh which team would be better

    I also like Bosh as a better fit with Melo than STAT but I digress would Bosh make us a better team

    and this both players at their best

    It's hard to argue who is better after the season Stat had last year (although an argument still could be made)

    But to say at each of their best Bosh is better! No way

    How many All NBA teams has Bosh made compared to Stat?


    Plus it is hard to compare them because their roles with their teams are different. Stat has more responsibility than Bosh

    No way that gutless chump comes to NY with no assurance from another All Star....he might have committed suicide by now if he were in Amare's shoes or at lease demanded a trade!


    Stat is judged as one of two franchise players and Bosh is judged as the Horace Grant to Lebron and DWade's Jordan and Pippen!

    Stat's lowest FG% is right around Bosh's career average!

    In fact Bosh's numbers that landed him in the All Star game last year were nearly identical to Stat's despite Stat having an off season.

    neither are great defenders but Stat averaged more blocks last year.


    Bosh benefits from being able to fly under the radar....the real pressure is on Lebron and DWade


    The fact of the matter is Mia. wouldve still won a title w/ Amare instead of Bosh....and we still would have made The Playoffs with Bosh


    Now....Amare now has to become a level better than Bosh again (as he was in 2010) in order for us to get to that next level and I have gone on record to say it and I will again....I think he will this season.

  7. #22
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Bosh > Amare, dude proved me wrong so hard. I was a Amare supporter back in the LeBron Free Agency drama.

    see above post

  8. #23
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I'm cutting Amare some slack regarding last season because of the injuries+Family issues+Lockout but if he comes into this season performing like he did this previous season i'm officially done with him

  9. #24
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    I'm cutting Amare some slack regarding last season because of the injuries+Family issues+Lockout but if he comes into this season performing like he did this previous season i'm officially done with him
    ...........

  10. #25
    Veteran p0nder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,323
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I honestly argued that Bosh was the better player for the knicks during the free agency of LeBron but Amar'e turned out to be the better player in 2010.

    Last season was (hopefully) an anomolly for Amar'e because otherwise Bosh is the better player.

    We will see this season if all the talk and workouts have hepled amar'e get back to where he needs to be or if he is just on the slippery slope downwards in his career.

  11. #26
    SWAGABURY KingStarbury3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chinabury
    Posts
    3,313
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    I'm cutting Amare some slack regarding last season because of the injuries+Family issues+Lockout but if he comes into this season performing like he did this previous season i'm officially done with him
    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    ...........
    count me in fellas

  12. #27
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,499
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    It's hard to argue who is better after the season Stat had last year (although an argument still could be made)

    But to say at each of their best Bosh is better! No way

    How many All NBA teams has Bosh made compared to Stat?


    Plus it is hard to compare them because their roles with their teams are different. Stat has more responsibility than Bosh

    No way that gutless chump comes to NY with no assurance from another All Star....he might have committed suicide by now if he were in Amare's shoes or at lease demanded a trade!


    Stat is judged as one of two franchise players and Bosh is judged as the Horace Grant to Lebron and DWade's Jordan and Pippen!

    Stat's lowest FG% is right around Bosh's career average!

    In fact Bosh's numbers that landed him in the All Star game last year were nearly identical to Stat's despite Stat having an off season.

    neither are great defenders but Stat averaged more blocks last year.


    Bosh benefits from being able to fly under the radar....the real pressure is on Lebron and DWade


    The fact of the matter is Mia. wouldve still won a title w/ Amare instead of Bosh....and we still would have made The Playoffs with Bosh


    Now....Amare now has to become a level better than Bosh again (as he was in 2010) in order for us to get to that next level and I have gone on record to say it and I will again....I think he will this season.
    good sensible post. reputation.

  13. #28
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    good sensible post. reputation.
    Appreciate it Bro

  14. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    i dont care because im not 11 years old.

  15. #30
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Originally Posted by vpell
    i dont care because im not 11 years old.
    A lot of your posts point to the contrary.

Similar Threads

  1. Knicks 2012-2013 FULL SCHEDULE
    By NYk_Reloaded718 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Aug 28, 2012, 03:59
  2. Off-season Salary Cap Situation - Must Read!
    By YuvalNYC in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 19, 2012, 23:13
  3. Knicks will Keep Billups. Option picked up.
    By Blumatic in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Apr 29, 2011, 14:23
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Feb 18, 2009, 21:23
  5. Knicks 2007-2008 Season Recap
    By abcd in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 12:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •