Bosh on Knicks

New New York

Quiet Storm
So if STAT was on the Heat and we had Bosh which team would be better

I also like Bosh as a better fit with Melo than STAT but I digress would Bosh make us a better team

and this both players at their best

It's hard to argue who is better after the season Stat had last year (although an argument still could be made)

But to say at each of their best Bosh is better! No way

How many All NBA teams has Bosh made compared to Stat?

Plus it is hard to compare them because their roles with their teams are different. Stat has more responsibility than Bosh

No way that gutless chump comes to NY with no assurance from another All Star....he might have committed suicide by now if he were in Amare's shoes or at lease demanded a trade!

Stat is judged as one of two franchise players and Bosh is judged as the Horace Grant to Lebron and DWade's Jordan and Pippen!

Stat's lowest FG% is right around Bosh's career average!

In fact Bosh's numbers that landed him in the All Star game last year were nearly identical to Stat's despite Stat having an off season.

neither are great defenders but Stat averaged more blocks last year.

Bosh benefits from being able to fly under the radar....the real pressure is on Lebron and DWade

The fact of the matter is Mia. wouldve still won a title w/ Amare instead of Bosh....and we still would have made The Playoffs with Bosh

Now....Amare now has to become a level better than Bosh again (as he was in 2010) in order for us to get to that next level and I have gone on record to say it and I will again....I think he will this season.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I'm cutting Amare some slack regarding last season because of the injuries+Family issues+Lockout but if he comes into this season performing like he did this previous season i'm officially done with him

p0nder

Starter
I honestly argued that Bosh was the better player for the knicks during the free agency of LeBron but Amar'e turned out to be the better player in 2010.

Last season was (hopefully) an anomolly for Amar'e because otherwise Bosh is the better player.

We will see this season if all the talk and workouts have hepled amar'e get back to where he needs to be or if he is just on the slippery slope downwards in his career.

CoolClyde

It's hard to argue who is better after the season Stat had last year (although an argument still could be made)

But to say at each of their best Bosh is better! No way

How many All NBA teams has Bosh made compared to Stat?

Plus it is hard to compare them because their roles with their teams are different. Stat has more responsibility than Bosh

No way that gutless chump comes to NY with no assurance from another All Star....he might have committed suicide by now if he were in Amare's shoes or at lease demanded a trade!

Stat is judged as one of two franchise players and Bosh is judged as the Horace Grant to Lebron and DWade's Jordan and Pippen!

Stat's lowest FG% is right around Bosh's career average!

In fact Bosh's numbers that landed him in the All Star game last year were nearly identical to Stat's despite Stat having an off season.

neither are great defenders but Stat averaged more blocks last year.

Bosh benefits from being able to fly under the radar....the real pressure is on Lebron and DWade

The fact of the matter is Mia. wouldve still won a title w/ Amare instead of Bosh....and we still would have made The Playoffs with Bosh

Now....Amare now has to become a level better than Bosh again (as he was in 2010) in order for us to get to that next level and I have gone on record to say it and I will again....I think he will this season.

good sensible post. reputation.

vpell

Benchwarmer
negged.gif
i dont care because im not 11 years old.