Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Knicks Confessions

this is a blast from the past, but i always thought Pat Riley made a huge mistake
    not playing Anthony Bonner in the 1994 finals, until it was too late.
    Bonner was one of the best energy players off the bench, and really made his presence felt,
    but Riley decided to go with a small rotation instead.

btw, starting a thread just to bash Ewing is definitely Knicks blasphemy.
    Loco Ochos already said it all, Patrick set the bar to which every Knick since
    should live up to, if not all centers.

if not for a missed finger roll, the Knicks could very well have won the 94 finals.

just lame man, totally lame. d*cklicking Melo, and hating on Pat. tsk!

i'd also like to confess that the loss of Sprewell and Camby took the air out of
    my entire being, and I've hated Jimmy Dolan ever since. especially with the whole JLin fiasco.

final confession, i'm in love with Walt "Clyde" Frazier (semi-homo). The man
    embodies cool, both in his phenomenal career and his post-player broadcasting career.

I feel blessed to be able to hear him broadcast every game he works with his
    style, intelligence, sense of humor, and love of Knicks basketball.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    this is a blast from the past, but i always thought Pat Riley made a huge mistake
    not playing Anthony Bonner in the 1994 finals, until it was too late.
    Bonner was one of the best energy players off the bench, and really made his presence felt,
    but Riley decided to go with a small rotation instead.

btw, starting a thread just to bash Ewing is definitely Knicks blasphemy.
    Loco Ochos already said it all, Patrick set the bar to which every Knick since
    should live up to, if not all centers.

if not for a missed finger roll, the Knicks could very well have won the 94 finals.

just lame man, totally lame. d*cklicking Melo, and hating on Pat. tsk!

i'd also like to confess that the loss of Sprewell and Camby took the air out of
    my entire being, and I've hated Jimmy Dolan ever since. especially with the whole JLin fiasco.

final confession, i'm in love with Walt "Clyde" Frazier (semi-homo). The man
    embodies cool, both in his phenomenal career and his post-player broadcasting career.

I feel blessed to be able to hear him broadcast every game he works with his
    style, intelligence, sense of humor, and love of Knicks basketball.
    I didnt start this thread to bash Ewing, I just said I was never a fan of his, idky even guys like LeBron, Wade, hell it took me a while to like Kobe

my fav players were always

Penny
    Iverson
    Carmelo

I'm now following Andrew Wiggins' career maybe its just preference and I aint dicklicking Melo so take the homo **** to the Bosh thread

I like the New Jersey Nets because they were my home town team and I've always lived here.

I was torn the last season or two when Nash played the Knicks because I knew every loss for the Suns meant it being harder for Nash making the Playoffs when I felt the Knicks would.

Originally Posted by CA7
    I didnt start this thread to bash Ewing, I just said I was never a fan of his, idky even guys like LeBron, Wade, hell it took me a while to like Kobe

my fav players were always

Penny
    Iverson
    Carmelo

I'm now following Andrew Wiggins' career maybe its just preference and I aint dicklicking Melo so take the homo **** to the Bosh thread

you're not qualified to comment on Ewing's game, you were probably a baby when he was in his prime. toot!

I took a liking, a small liking, to chris duhon.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    you're not qualified to comment on Ewing's game, you were probably a baby when he was in his prime. toot!
    maybe your right didnt really have an understanding of ball back then regardless i've watched old games idk its weird

what makes you qualified cause your old???

I don't understand that at all, CA7. I'm entertained by any good player on our team, let alone legend. Weird.

This is kinda hard.....bare with me.....at first I actually thought Isiah was a good GM! By "at first" I mean til after Larry Brown was fired

I thought Duhon would be an All Star (there are post to prove it)

I thought Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph would work

I thought Channing Frye was the next Tim Duncan

I support Amare fully yet have plenty of times wished (or at least wondered about it) we had used the Amnesty on him and kept Billups

I hate Allan Hahn....I don't care who knows that...he sucks!

Spree not being able to drive left and poor shot selection made me happy we traded him for Van Horn

I secretly wish we Pat Riley running our team!!!!

Please don't judge me.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I don't understand that at all, CA7. I'm entertained by any good player on our team, let alone legend. Weird.
    you guys dont get what Im saying, Idk what it is its weird which is why I'm spewing out my feelings yet Im gettin called a homo

After Remembering Watching, Beyond The Glory-Isiah Thomas, I was Convinced Isiah Thomas was gonna bring a Championship to NYC.

I should Kill myself

I was from New York and moved to Florida in 04 never liking sports honestly, and I moved back to NY in 08 and thats when Favre came to the Jets so I said ok and became a Jets fan then I tried to watch some Knick games and maybe become a fan but it never caught on.

Then STAT came and I became a fan until Melo came, thats when I went crazy.

I know its easy to judged and call me a bandwagon fan but Ive been with both since and I will never leave them no matter who's on the team. Melo could leave tomorrow and I'd still bleed Orange and Blue.

I hate Allan Hahn....I don't care who knows that...he sucks!
    me too, i have a feeling that he actually hates the knicks

Originally Posted by SuckMyKnick
    After Remembering Watching, Beyond The Glory-Isiah Thomas, I was Convinced Isiah Thomas was gonna bring a Championship to NYC.

I should Kill myself

Originally Posted by CA7
    I respect his numbers and passion most definitely but he just always left me wanting more I can only defend Melo but so much but his career is still going on and he's in his prime but Pat idk after that 94 Finals I was just left with nothing
    I think any player who doesn't bring the Larry home for a parade leaves fans with a sense of wanting.

Much as Melo had to face some of the toughest teams in recent history in the WC playoffs, Ewing had the Heat, Pacers and, most unfortunately, the Bulls and Jordan to get past.

In both cases, it's a tad unfair to consider either underachievers or even failures, but Pat undeniably is the more accomplished. We can all only hope that Melo outdoes him, I suppose.

No one's calling you a 'mo, by the way, but unfair criticism in the case of Melo is your pet hate. Dropping it on Ewing comes across as rather........hmmmmm........sanctimonious.

We all still love you, CA7.

Originally Posted by CA7
    maybe your right didnt really have an understanding of ball back then regardless i've watched old games idk its weird

what makes you qualified cause your old???
    yes, i've bled orange and blue since you were a homo sperm, that makes me more qualified to judge a hall of fame Knick i followed since his college days. serious tho, I joke calling you a homo, i'm just busting your tiny nuts, take it light, will ya? this is a good thread, don't ruin it by feeling hurt, i'm the last person to judge anyone. i just like calling people out (of the closet).

cheers!

@SuckMyKnick (what a name!) I too, thought Zeke would be good for the Knicks when he first became part of the clan, as he made some good picks in the draft, but i think he became power crazy and starting making decisions beyond his grasp of the managerial general, like giving up too many 1st round draft picks, paying stupid money for mediocre-to-sh*t players, bad trades, and dont' forget, stupid f*ckface Dolan MADE Isiah coach/GM when he fired Larry Brown. too much to handle. i don't want to defend Isiah, i think he started off OK, even Curry looked OK when he first joined the squad. sh*t happens.

props to New New York for excellent confessions. f*ck Alan Kahn!
    KAAAAHN!