Bleacher Report watches this site!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Ha! The boys quoted my portion of angst in the very first line.

BR is altogether a bit of a disappointment, IMO. Considering the high end format of the site, its writers and publishers leave a lot to be desired.

It's not unlike seeing a delicious looking hot dog, only to find that there's a veined dong posing as a sausage.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I like that BR says KOL is THE OFFICIAL Knicks fan site. That ESPN Knicks forum is horrible, first time I ever visited there and it will be my last.
30822954_this.gif

KingCharles34

All Star
That just goes to show that we at least have more style or swag the all the other Knicks forums. This kinda reminds me of when the Houston Rocket fans we're stalking me. Just incase they still are, your team won't come close to making the playoffs this year. But at least they wont be as bad as the Astros :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Before I clicked on the link, I was wondering what outrageous comments may have said about me with my history on this site and how much controversy I've been involved in.

KingCharles34

All Star
^ I think most of the comments were from that "My Confessions" thread but I didnt read the whole article.

We need a section for classic posts, you've had many of them. CoolClydes been killin it, and i thought i had an epic thread title with that Chandler Man Handler thread until the sensitive cross dressers that post here caught feelings, they had to lock my sh*t up and i understand that, no harsh feelings.

CA7

Scoring Champ
They used my thread, guys today is a great day for us

I knew this was the best basketball talk in the world

Pretty soon we'll have our own show

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer

Haha let's not get too excited it's only BS Report, but well done to us all. First step on our way to becoming the official consulting team to Grunwald himself!

metrocard

Legend

You've carried this site well as one of the most popular posters over the past year, all credit to you.