Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walt "Clyde" Frazier Bus-ted!!!

Veteran

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    but Amare on the defensive end is the best thing you've ever seen i'm sure of it.

I'll take Carmelo's joke defense over this any day

real-funny LOL .. the NBA best defensive PF lies in Rodman, then Mchale & Duncan.
    Amare's career has double the postseason experience than Melo, especially vs Duncan.

Real Talk ....
    Reloaded.... if u knew anything about Kiyaman on KO .. u would know he wasnt happy with the signing of Amare ($100M 5 year plan), so to add another 30 point scoring foward who name wasnt "King Lebron James" was an insult to Knicks team-chemistry.
    I would be happy with Melo being a Knicks if our Starting Lineup consist of "Tyson Chandler, David Lee, Melo, Shump, CP3".
    Without CP3 & Tyson Chandler we have no use for a high-scoring Carmelo Anthony in a postseason series...

Originally Posted by NYk_Reloaded718
    We'd be in trouble if we had to go up against the Lakers though thats for sure.
    Camby and Chandler in the starting line-up.

Nice article and pics of Clyde. Great man.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    real-funny LOL .. the NBA best defensive PF lies in Rodman, then Mchale & Duncan.
    Amare's career has double the postseason experience than Melo, especially vs Duncan.

Real Talk ....
    Reloaded.... if u knew anything about Kiyaman on KO .. u would know he wasnt happy with the signing of Amare ($100M 5 year plan), so to add another 30 point scoring foward who name wasnt "King Lebron James" was an insult to Knicks team-chemistry.
    I would be happy with Melo being a Knicks if our Starting Lineup consist of "Tyson Chandler, David Lee, Melo, Shump, CP3".
    Without CP3 & Tyson Chandler we have no use for a high-scoring Carmelo Anthony in a postseason series...
    Kiya, should I be scared to agree with you more an more? Do I somehow get sucked into your conspiracy universe or is it a mere coincidence?

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

Real Talk ....
    Does Amare's postseason experience really mean that much? Nash made Amare and he made Dantoni. Those two woulda been average without Nash