Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Nay

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Borderline

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Crazy⑧s;251804 said:
Hahaha.

Sheed. The guy's a living monolith of good times. He looked nervous going in though once he heard the crowd blow up as he walked to check in.

That 3 made my day.

I've already gone through and watched the entire game again.

How you see the game again?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Rasheed Wallace's first basket as a Knick

This'll go in to the Sheed thread later.

I'm thinking about making a Crazy8s Knicks' top 10 for every game we play this year.

Is there anyone else capable of making top 10s etc? I probably won't be able to do them all.

bluechox2

Benchwarmer
dude has ice in his veins, come in all cold and to bury a 3

even his first shot looked good, just hit the back of the rim

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;251884 said:
I uploaded it! :smokin:

Lol i obviously know that, I mean the video itself, how did you get the coach's voice? I saw the game and i couldn't hear it because they don't usually let us hear what the coaches are saying.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Lol i obviously know that, I mean the video itself, how did you get the coach's voice? I saw the game and i couldn't hear it because they don't usually let us hear what the coaches are saying.

:lol: Yes, pardon my ineffective humour. I just downloaded the game from DavkaBT. Best site for BBall torrents by far. Then just cut out the bit you want and it's done.

It's pretty basic stuff, but it goes a long, long way for fans and for KO. I just spent the last 50 minutes making a top 10 from the game, and once it's processed I'll chuck it on YouTube for KO's viewing pleasure.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
it's on a "wired" replay right before melo's last free throws, assuming you were watching the espn feed :)

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;251889 said:
:lol: Yes, pardon my ineffective humour. I just downloaded the game from DavkaBT. Best site for BBall torrents by far. Then just cut out the bit you want and it's done.

It's pretty basic stuff, but it goes a long, long way for fans and for KO. I just spent the last 50 minutes making a top 10 from the game, and once it's processed I'll chuck it on YouTube for KO's viewing pleasure.

DavkaBT been the best BBall torrent site since 2002. I've downloaded so many of Carlos Arroyo's Utah Jazz games off that site..great to see it still alive and running.

Rasheed's presence on the team just makes us overall better. He's a stand up guy.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;251889 said:

Haha dont worry, your humor was effective, i was just excited to know where u got that from, thanks a bunch man!

Forrest17

Rotation player
So happy to have him. Much better option than kmart. He seems to build team chemistry and accepts the role hes given. Doubt Kmart would have done the same.