• Nay

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Borderline

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer
In a word...JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooner Stern goes the sooner the NBA can focus on the game. Getting harder to enjoy the NBA, farrrr too long league has been poisoned by the fragile little ego of a tyrannical midget, his minions i.e Stu Jackson and fragile, spot light seeking officials.

A shock to powers that be in the NBA but no one gives a damn about the "feelings" of your officials.

Only bigger joke of an ejection...when Sheed in Portland, ejected in the West Conf finals in 2000 for glaring at a ref..."Stop intimidating me Sheed"...FFS it sad the sort of what pussies are allowed to officiate in the NBA.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

fair ejection. first off, it was a hard, unnecessary foul and physical follow through that deserved a technical, and then, Sheed could not shut the fu*ck up. that's the kind of behavior that automatically gets a technical, hence the ejection. deserved. sorry. i'm biased, but I saw it coming, so did the commentators.

i believe Beasley got a technical as well for tossing headband.

i agree technicals should not be called for showing emotion, but hard stupid fouls deserve it just to keep the game from becoming a Metta World Peace elbow away from brain damage. and when you argue with a call and can't shut your mouth, whether you're yelling about fouls that don't deserve to be called, or balls that don't lie, you're digging your own grave for ejection.

IMHFO.

nyk_nyk

All Star
fair ejection. first off, it was a hard, unnecessary foul and physical follow through that deserved a technical, and then, Sheed could not shut the fu*ck up. that's the kind of behavior that automatically gets a technical, hence the ejection. deserved. sorry. i'm biased, but I saw it coming, so did the commentators.

i agree technicals should not be called for showing emotion, but hard stupid fouls deserve it just to keep the game from becoming a Metta World Peace elbow away from brain damage. and when you argue with a call and can't shut your mouth, whether you're yelling about fouls that don't deserve to be called, or balls that don't lie, you're digging your own grave for ejection.

IMHFO.

Yeah I guess you make some good points here. :agreed:

T.O Knick

Benchwarmer

IMHFO.

Have to disagree Clyde.

Two issues....

1. NBA has no consistency, at least in MLB be it "Johnny no name" or Verlander talk ****e and you're gone. In the star nut hugging NBA likes of Kobe and KG spout ****e non stop at everyone game in and game out. Refs wants to eject Sheed ummmm OK...but it's a joke they hug Kobe nuts in the hope he'll let them sniff his jock after the game.

2. The game is built on emotion, funny how the most worst critic many toss at today's players is "They don't care", next minute have a baller like Sheed who leaves it all on the floor and yet he is some how an outlaw. Yeah I'm sure the world would prefer an the NBA with a litany of Derrick McKey clones.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/knicks/post/_/id/29967/stat-i-will-be-back-soon

BREWER SAYS SHEED IS COACH ON THE FLOOR: The casual fan NBA fan probably looks at Rasheed Wallace as a technical foul machine. But Ronnie Brewer said on Anthony Donahue's "The Knicks Blog" Internet radio show that Wallace is much more than simply a player who struggles to control his temper.

"He's an extension of the coach. (He does) a lot that doesn't show up in the stat (sheet). He talks on and off the court and he really heightens our awareness on defense and allows us to be a better team," Brewer said of Wallace, who was thrown out after just 85 seconds on the court on Sunday against Phoenix after he received two technical fouls.

elcol

Rotation player
Rasheed Wallace

I love sheed's personality and his humour but this guy really does not deserve the minutes he is getting. His smarmy veteran attitude where he doesn't really play defense and acts like he doesn't give a **** when he gets scored on pisses me the hell off and makes me wonder why woodson has had him on the floor over marcus ****ing camby(when he wasn't injured). He literally turns our interior defense into AWFULNESS. He just doesn't seem very interested as a whole on the defensive end. Did anyone see that play in(I think) the second quarter vs. the bobcats? He catches the rebound and then does the LAZIEST FOCKING outlet pass to felton i have ever seen in which kemba or whoever steals it and then goes in for a layup, after that Sheed does his patented don't jump off your feet to block shots because you don't really care" block.

On offense, he is just as problematic. The same veteran "idgaf" attitude means that sheed takes so many ****ing shots that he really doesn't need to take. He is too lazy to even ever roll of the pick so he just pops out instead and stands there while felton or prigioni struggly to make something happen.

I love Sheed but his play is honestly dissapointing.

zwickks

Benchwarmer
He played good D against the Heat.

I question his shot selection however.

Who else is going to come in for Chandler at the moment? It appears Camby's health is a major problem.
And Thomas has been a non factor and moves like a 50year old.

It looks like the team really enjoys it when Sheed is on the floor, not to mention the crowd

Starks

Starter
Is Rasheed Wallace a Hall of Fame Candidate

I know its a random question. I also know that no real NBA fan actually really cares about the Hall of Fame. Still I was debating whether or not he is a worthy candidate and can't decide whether the scope of his career is significant enough for him be voted in. What do you guys think?

Starks

Starter
That's actually got to be worthy of some kind of distinction. If he ever becomes an Assistant Coach, his streak could live on for another 2 decades!

clumsy

Rotation player
Based on numbers no, but you can argue on the Detroit Team that won he was the direct reason for it, because he does everything well. Also before advanced defensive statistics it was always difficult to measure the impact on a game of defensive beasts.

My gut feeling is that players like Rasheed Wallace, Stephen Jackson, Tyson Chandler, Ron Artest, even Bruce Bowen are directly responsible for quite a few wins and possibly championships just on defense alone. I would actually vote him in, but i doubt he gets it

metrocard

Legend
tumblr_mg6nv9zPpL1qe1x8qo1_500.jpg

Young Rasheed.

zwickks

Benchwarmer
whats the news on his injury?

in typical fashion it was "day to day" a few weeks ago, i was expecting him back at a similar time as Amare.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
whats the news on his injury?

in typical fashion it was "day to day" a few weeks ago, i was expecting him back at a similar time as Amare.
Knicks F Rasheed Wallace sat out again as he continues to get treatment for a sore left foot. He remains day-to-day. Wallace hasn't played since Dec. 13.
- New York Post

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
I hate to see Amare go, he was the center piece in the rebuilding, and always ready to do whatever will benifit the team....
i know we are always afraid of his enjuries, but when a player like Rondo go down, this gives you the feeling that nobody is safe....
i just love his work ethics, and the notion that he will do anything to help the team...... moreover, if you can imagine the team with full strengh Amare...... wow......