center needed

dacash

Benchwarmer
afta last nights game we need a center badly. any thoughts on how to get a decent one?welll......... any?

madskillz7312

Benchwarmer
agreed!

Agreed, we in desprate need of a center, god knows how we'll aquire one....
We really can get away with it until we face Miami or a west team in the playoffs....

I KEEP SAYING TRADE TIM, ARIZA WILL TAKE HIS PLACE AND THAT WAY WE DON'T HAVE TO TRADE KURT!! (Also, a good idea is trade both Tim and try to aquire Eddie Robinson to trade him!)

:afro:

itpgal_nazr_041103.jpg

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
tims not a bad idea ariza will work his way into the line up in time but something else that may prove beneficial is trading kurt cuz sweetney is gonna need a big role soon too

KNICKSCALI

Benchwarmer
keep kurt, on the center deal, man we need one, who's out there we could get though? keon clark? theo ratliff wouldn't be bad if we could get him. anyone else?

once again... damm you damiper!

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
This is what I think is going to happen:

Next season Tim and Penny are going to be on their last contract year. Both salaries together are going to be close to 30 million. Thats mad insentive for trade bait with teams that are looking to make room in their salary caps.

I personally would prefer to trade Hardaway, because there is no away we are resigning him again to a big contract...so trading him would be the best scenario rather than losing him to free agency...cause I know there would be some team out there who would pay him more than us.

I would rather give Tim a chance this season and see how he does.... if he keeps under achieving and being inconsistent than trade his ass. Although Tim does have made game when he is hot, we now have Ariza that can play defense and improving his game with every day that passes.

So I think next year is going to be the year that IT is going to make things happen pushing for a trade of either Penny and/or Tim to get a big man.

The only big question is who is this center? who is going to be available? I guess everyone is an option, especially after seeing Shaq end up in Miami this year....all you need is some money or if you don't, tradable players that other teams would be interested in, which we will have next year.

And we still could keep Kurt and Sweetney without even having to think about trading them.....Can it get better than that????

Anyways let me know what yall think and if I make any sense...

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I say the knicks shpuld release Sundov and sign Ruben Boumtje Boumtje. He was in San Antonio, but saw only 3 mins a game. He's played well in Portland last year, his size 7'0 262Lbs......and guess what he's also a former georgetown centre! I'm not gonna say he the 2nd. coming of Ewing, but with the right training, he could be dangerous.

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
BoumtjeBoumtje (I love saying that name lol)? He might be pretty good but he's not the 30-40 mpg solution we're looking for though..