Game thread schedule 2012-13

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yeah, life hit me hard last year around the time those games came, but I'm a lot more stable now so I'm sure I can do it now

All hooked up!

That would be great! The earlier the better, thanks.

A4P, I gave you the following game - Mon, November 05 @ Philadelphia 7:00pm - so you can follow up on what transpires in the game before with stats etc. There is a game the night before VS Philly @ MSG.

You can find the relevant game info for the MSG game the night before in the NBA.com game story if you click on the previous game's box score.

Plenty of good info, and a great way to make some predictions for the GT.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I give up the 11/23, 11/30, 12/28, 1/11, 2/1 and 2/8 GTs, sorry fellas, recently I've been brought back to the ground and won't be able to make them. I'll probably also post much less and barely watch my Knicks as I'm stuck with work for the next couple of months.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I give up the 11/23, 11/30, 12/28, 1/11, 2/1 and 2/8 GTs, sorry fellas, recently I've been brought back to the ground and won't be able to make them. I'll probably also post much less and barely watch my Knicks as I'm stuck with work for the next couple of months.

Damn! I'll do a crap GT for Houston. Work holding you back there, DZ?

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;256454 said:
Sorry, I did see that but didn't replay at the time. Cool! All yours, 141. Wasn't it you that made a nice Knicks mix?[/QUOTE

Yeah, that was me. It should still be in my sig!

p0nder

Starter
I am retiring from game threads. too much to do, don't even have the time to make this post.

go knicks!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Any upcoming games up for grabs? Would love to take a jab at making a game thread while I still have time during vacation. :gony: