Game thread schedule 2012-13

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
1/17 v DET in London, I will probably attend the game (my first Knicks game EVER), so it deserves a UK special edition GT. If rady can get us press credentials this GT will make you jeez your pants and begging for more.

smokes

Huge Member
Thanks bro, here, have these boobs as a sign of my appreciation:
v3r77.gif

WHOM?!?!?!?!

Damn this year filled up fast!

p0nder

Starter
I am going to step up my game this year. I did one or two game threads in the past. This year I'm stepping up to the starting lineup. I'm looking at game on Holidays and on the weekends. As well as the Christmas game and the game closest to valentines day I want:

December
Sun 02 vs Phoenix 12:00pm
Sat 08 @ Chicago 8:00pm
Sat 15 vs Cleveland 7:30pm

January
Tue 01 vs Portland 7:30pm
Sat 05 @ Orlando 7:00pm
Sat 26 @ Philadelphia 7:00pm

February
Sun 24 vs Philadelphia 7:00pm

March
Sat 09 vs Utah 7:30pm

April
Sun 07 @ Oklahoma City 1:00pm

rady

Administrator
Staff member
All set! 13 games still available, we've never had so many games threads booked before the season to even start!

smokes

Huge Member
I always preferred doing game threads on the fly, when we didn't have crazy signups like this!

So I'll just sign up as a backup, if you realize you ain't gonna have time to do a thread you're scheduled for just hit me up with a PM and if I got the time I'll knock one up :gony:

la2ny

Starter
Is that Brooklyn game open on the 21st of January? If so I'll take that, if not then give me the 1st open one....and yes I've just came back like Rasheed lol

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Are you sure you can do the threads?

Is that Brooklyn game open on the 21st of January? If so I'll take that, if not then give me the 1st open one....and yes I've just came back like Rasheed lol

It's good to have you back, dude. I have to say though, you were the culprit last year for GTs that just didn't come through on more than one occasion. I dunno if you forgot or what the story is, but if you take them, please do them. There are a lot of crew that got in late on the scheduling, and really wanna do some games.

If you'll be sure to do the threads you want, then they're yours. If you're unsure, we'll leave them for posters that are more often present on the board, and that really want to do them. :beer:

la2ny

Starter
Crazy⑧s;250390 said:
It's good to have you back, dude. I have to say though, you were the culprit last year for GTs that just didn't come through on more than one occasion. I dunno if you forgot or what the story is, but if you take them, please do them. There are a lot of crew that got in late on the scheduling, and really wanna do some games.

If you'll be sure to do the threads you want, then they're yours. If you're unsure, we'll leave them for posters that are more often present on the board, and that really want to do them. :beer:

Yeah, life hit me hard last year around the time those games came, but I'm a lot more stable now so I'm sure I can do it now

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

Oh sh*t! My apologies, LA2NY. I'm glad you're on the right track, brother. I'll add those games to the schedule now under your name.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Crazy⑧s;250446 said:
^

Oh sh*t! My apologies, LA2NY. I'm glad you're on the right track, brother. I'll add those games to the schedule now under your name.

Thanks I am getting started now :crossfingers: im not late :beer: