Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617314161 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    Have I gone mental, or has smokes received an infraction and had his posts edited because of this? How that's warranted I don't know.

This site is straight ****ed right now.

Good luck to me trying to bring in new members with the full blown crying going on at KO in the last week alone.

Smdh re the bolded.

Metro is not mature enough to be moderator IMO and he's just barely handling this fantasy league appropriately. If you don't agree with him does foolish shet as we've seen in this thread, making threats etc. He just a doochey kinda guy.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Smdh re the bolded.

Metro is not mature enough to be moderator IMO and he's just barely handling this fantasy league appropriately. If you don't agree with him does foolish shet as we've seen in this thread, making threats etc. He just a doochey kinda guy.
    Been a lot of people who agree and disagree with me, we all have our differences and you can ask a lot of them how well we mutually respect each other.

Don't need to project your insecurities and weakness into me. If you're an immature douche, you can keep that to yourself. No one in this thread cares.
    I just don't take crap from anyone, so that's your problem.

I don't need to go over this again, this thread is not about fighting or arguing, send me a PM if you got beef.

No one wants to read crappy post based on hurt feelings.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Been a lot of people who agree and disagree with me, we all have our differences and you can ask a lot of them how well we mutually respect each other.

Don't need to project your insecurities and weakness into me. If you're an immature douche, you can keep that to yourself. No one in this thread cares.
    I just don't take crap from anyone, so that's your problem.

I don't need to go over this again, this thread is not about fighting or arguing, send me a PM if you got beef.

No one wants to read crappy post based on hurt feelings.
    No ones doing any of this conjecture you posted above. I just call it how I see it.

Looks like I'll be out of the FL fellas.

We just received a massive project at work, and it's gonna be taking either my KO time, or my fantasy time. Easy choice for me.

Thanks for making me an auto add to the league, and now all of you pussies have a far better chance of winning.

If there are any people waiting in queue, please notify them that a spot is available.

unfortunate 8's!

I think i'm going to miss the draft and will have to autodraft again, unless i can do this draft from my phone, while in church...

Maybe I can get some help from above!

12th man

That's a bummer, if you guys autodraft; I hope you don't draft any injured players like Kevin Love or any guys that are inactive.

Maybe one of the members here can help out and participate in the draft for you guys, but that's up to you guys. I really wanted to see Crazy and p0nder live, nothing like live draft commentary. You guys make that money, so I ain't mad atcha.

Their will be hell in the free agent and waiver market, especially with Cool Clyde known for picking up hot players.

As a heads up to anyone autopicking, you can go into the Draft menu and hit Edit Pre-Draft Rankings.

You can rank the players as you wish and exclude players you do not want to draft. That way you won't take Kevin Love for example with the 4th pick when he's out for the next 2 months.

You can do all that whenever you like before the draft.

Originally Posted by smokes
    As a heads up to anyone autopicking, you can go into the Draft menu and hit Edit Pre-Draft Rankings.

You can rank the players as you wish and exclude players you do not want to draft. That way you won't take Kevin Love for example with the 4th pick when he's out for the next 2 months.

You can do all that whenever you like before the draft.
    Agreed, another tip if you are auto drafting, take into account how many teams there are in your league and use Yahoo's rankings as a guide to subdivide into Rounds, ie 10 teams, count 10 players for Round 1, pre rank those 10. Bump a must have higher up in that "round."

As an added tool, calculate the maximum players to go in the draft, make an imaginary line, and research anyone below that line, you "predict" will break out and sneak him into the last round or 2.

I will not draft

A Celtic, Heat, Net or Lin- just letting guys know now

12th man

Alright, to anyone not participating in the draft, make sure you set your pre draft rankings. Want everyone to have the best chance to get the best players they can.

I love that you guys are not participating.

I'm gonna clean up.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Nope, draft is this friday at 9:15PM EST
    The league's site says it's still 8:15PM ET...

12th man

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    The league's site says it's still 8:15PM ET...
    Thanks for pointing that out...I totally had my settings on ADT -________-

since dudes dropped. any slots open?

12th man

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    since dudes dropped. any slots open?
    16 teams, all slots have been taken.