Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 418192021222324252627282930445474 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

@metro: who's taking it too personal? Who's been whining around about a vetoed trade for the last couple of days? You seriously believe we're a bunch of haters who'll do whatever it takes to stop you from winning in fantasy? Damn, bro, you think too high of yourself. I thought the trade was unfair and wanted to know what's the story behind it. I made it clear I'll veto if you didn't clarify how it works out for both of you. I waited a couple of hours and before the trade was proceeded I vetoed as you didn't reply to my doubts. If you explained to me how you thought the trade was fair I wouldn't vote against it. Besides, if the issue expired on Monday why are you still crying on the fantasy site? You're overreacting metro, you've been changing the rules without making it public, then you're pulling a suspicious trade with your mate who everybody thought was inactive, again without telling anybody how it works. You're too much into winning, seriously, if you care so much you could let me know and I'd bench all my active players, so you can grab another W.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    ...The veto was pure senseless and asinine trolling to my roster.
    The reasoning behind it was as logical as US Gov't's War on Iraq.
    haha. well, that pretty much sums it up. I agree, we all knew this was coming. Gangnam Style
    was not the only one who vetoed, doesn't the commissioner see who does? I expressed my opinion
    at the beginning that Novak should not have been included and let this play out between Metro
    and Gangnam Dave.

I knew Metro would hold a grudge against everyone and be the beatdown artist he's renowned for.
    it's Metro vs the anal-fixated KO world.
    well played all. trade away.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Its a league for fun if it needs to be serious someone can take over for me lol. I have leagues where $$$ is on the line and its not taken to heart like this.

We need to have everyone post who is in the league so we know who is who and what is what. Once again if someone has a problem with me you can have full control of the team I preset the lineups anyway.

**** it, this is just getting boring.

Let's see if anyone veto's your trade now, the world is not against you.

I'm tempted to veto it for your own benefit, however I know how high you are on Kemba so imma leave it alone.
    Last edited by smokes; Nov 14, 2012 at 14:27.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    But their opinions of your shenanigans (whether or not they were in fact shenanigans) are not up for compromise either. No smoke without fire, as they say. Gotta admit that it's pretty predictable that there'd be conflict revolving around the same ol' villain.

Personally, I find it very entertaining!
    More word play here.
    Me playing "villain" is going to continue I guess.
    If you guys are entertained, I'm for it.
    But if I can't make fair trades here...then I lose out on the entertainment value.

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    @metro: who's taking it too personal?
    you.

I discussed the veto when I got home from work, not last couple of days(kinda requires it to be 3+ days). I guess I was too late to get back that to. That's obviously a misunderstanding and I'll apologize to you if I got anything mixed up.
    Dzwon, that what it seems me vs them, but I won't take it personal like I said. It just involves more maneuvering around the league. The veto power is a fair move and you exercised your power. I also have the power of an opinion, now I don't see why you're wasting energy on crying about it. A lot more useful things to do than that, like get that W against me this week.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    haha. well, that pretty much sums it up. I agree, we all knew this was coming. Gangnam Style
    was not the only one who vetoed, doesn't the commissioner see who does? I expressed my opinion
    at the beginning that Novak should not have been included and let this play out between Metro
    and Gangnam Dave.

I knew Metro would hold a grudge against everyone and be the beatdown artist he's renowned for.
    it's Metro vs the anal-fixated KO world.
    well played all. trade away.
    Well, in all seriously I'm not going to hold a grudge against anyone. My anyone argument was against the profoundness of how everyone was clear it was a lopsided trade when I had a fair argument to why it was fair for both parties...didn't even get a chance to explain myself. Trade got vetoed faster than a virgin getting raped in a rikers island prison.
    I do hold a competitive grudge, for competition. I will be mercyless and I'm sure you all win.
    The wins and losses just mean a lot more now in this league.

Originally Posted by smokes
    **** it, this is just getting boring.

Let's see if anyone veto's your trade now, the world is not against you.

I'm tempted to veto it for your own benefit, however I know how high you are on Kemba so imma leave it alone.
    I like Holliday's consistancy, but I don't know how long he can keep his assist numbers 9 this season. Traditionally always been a 5-6 assist guy and I believe Kemba can hit 7 assist this season being the primary ball handler in Charlotte. Kemba's help defense is underrated, 5"11 guard but gets steals, blocks, offensive boards. I need a Bronx dude on the squad. I may be wrong about Kemba and he may fall off the Earth, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

and as for this league, Beef Helmets and Brusiers scare me to death, they've been consistent each game and show no signs of weakness. I apologize to anyone who faces them in the near future, including myself.

12th man

Originally Posted by Knicks4Life_1985
    Its a league for fun if it needs to be serious someone can take over for me lol. I have leagues where $$$ is on the line and its not taken to heart like this.

We need to have everyone post who is in the league so we know who is who and what is what. Once again if someone has a problem with me you can have full control of the team I preset the lineups anyway.
    I may just set up your lineups for you, does anyone object? I would understand any objection here. Is there anyone that wants to take over for Robert's team? He's a busy man.

^ word well I can't shake Kemba's performance last year when he was a total bust for most of the season.

If people set their lineups like 90%+ of the time I don't care about anything more than that. Try to respond to trade offers within the 10 day time limit... Other than that it really doesn't matter.

The only reason the inactivity bothers me is that the longer it goes on, the worse hole we are putting the people in who are going to take over their teams when they inevitably get replaced.

I don't think Robert falls into that category personally. Don't you set your lineups all the time?

I don't think Robert wants his team taken over, he's just putting it out there for fu*cksake.
    I'd like to know what payout league he's in. I'm thinking of putting some bucks into draftstreet.com.

I applaud the Kimbra for Jew Holiday trade, at least that makes sense.
    Jrue may be having the better season now, but I think Kemba Walker is a superstar waiting to happen,
    and if you feel like you want a certain player on your team, you've gotta give something up for him.
    I've followed his career from day 1 thru CT championship thru pros, and I know you like him too.
    good job.

Rono wanted CP3 and he cleverly traded for Rondo, then for CP3, so he got his man.
    that's the way this league should be run.

btw, i just rejected a potential trade between CoolClyde's Bruisers and Beefy Helmeteers:
    Marcin Gortat + Tyreke Evans FOR
    Greg Monroe + Goran Dragic

just call me Veto Corleone. private joke.

Putting up these scores when Bogut and Nelson are out... Those Bruisers are scary.

12th man

Interesting scenario between CA7 and smokes.
    Nash can be a big time sleeper.
    If Evans get's it to together and starts getting to the FT line, he's a 20-5-5 player.
    I approve of this trade, can really take both teams to the next level if these players breakout.

Lol I'm with Crazy 8's.. This **** is entertaining for sure.

Nice to not be all caught up in the controversy for a change.

As usual Metro is at the center of it..

12th man

I'm hoping CA7 gets a W this week.
    Nothing against Adrian, but CA7 been competing all season, would be a sad thing to see him take an L this week. He would be the greatest 0-3 fantasy of all time.

12th man

^ I sent you a juicy offer.

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    ^ I sent you a juicy offer.

Juicy indeed.
    I love Rubio.
    Like top 3 favorite player for me behind Arroyo and Walker.
    My thing is Rubio's recovery is a slow process, he's in no rush to return in addition with Minnesota having a deep PG rotation with Shved emerging as a PG/SG, it's a deal I wish I can make; a risk I wish I can do ...but I have to play it safe. Grevis only has to battle Brian Roberts for minutes.
    It may bite me in my the ass.