Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 822232425262728293031323334485878 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Of course, Mo Williams had to get injured when I most needed him... at least MWP and Carl both stepped up and got 75 fantasy points cmobined. Rip also contributed in his last game for the Wharfies with 24.5 FPs. Price was afwul (-6.5) and so was Hawes and Hinrich getting me slicely over 20 FPs. But it's still that Mo's injury that made me nuts, dude could get me at least 60 FPs over the last two games (if he didn't fold again).

Wharfies within 22, but considering that WaterMELOn got Parker, Young, Johnson and Lopez playing and I have nobody but KG who can contribute, this is likely an L. ****!

^ win some lose some

You have a free win against me next week anyway so no biggie.

I don't know bro, I have an overall crappy and inconsistent team. Besides, I've got no idea for how long HoMo will be out.

This should be an epic week especially if the people who have been absent so far come back and

SET THEIR LINEUPS

Yeah i had a bit of a crazy stretch their in the real world. I'm also having issues with the whole set up as it's much different from my Fantasy Football leagues and even from last years set up in this league.

But i'm back now and got my line ups ready to go. Hoping to bounce back here this week. GL to MELOn

Phew that trade is quite some rape!!!

Then again AD already showing he's made of glass...

Big risk.. Could be an enormous payoff in it for the Coquis.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Toughest match up of fantasy basketball for me going against Clyde. I have no men playing Sunday.

Btw, Coquis trading Cousins and Hibbert for the Brow and my boy and former Coqui of last season, SERGE IBAKA.

Loving my Tyson Chandler Trade today. I'm feeling pretty good as 2 of my better players haven't even played yet (wade, horford) so i think there's a good shot at getting back into the W column this week.

yahoo glitching out not showing the points/stats for today and whatnot... this happening for anyone else?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by smokes
    yahoo glitching out not showing the points/stats for today and whatnot... this happening for anyone else?
    same here....sigh!

picking first on autotune had to be a blessing and a curse. getting LBJ was great, but having last pick on waivers sucks balls.

in the last week, i lost out on Sheed, RickHamilton, GaryNeal, Heinrich and EltonJohnBrand. just waiting for a waiver to go through before you can make a maneuver is key to this league, i've been stuck with Tyler Smeller for a week trying to move him.

ce la vie, just got a new brewski shot of O&B on my team, someone i feel is a key component to Knicks winning basketball and can give me decent fantasy points on occasion.

anyone interested in Mike Dunleavy or Luke Ridnour for a like-scoring F?

^ You know that you can pick up people from free agents immediately right? If you're desperate to get someone off the roster you can just add an FA. Gary Neal was an FA before I picked him up and dropped him.

I'm in the opposite boat, I have #4 and #1, 2 and 3 are all AFK players. But I don't want to waste that high waiver position on just anyone, so I have to watch all these guys get picked up on waivers while waiting for them to hit free agency.

Originally Posted by p0nder
    Yeah i had a bit of a crazy stretch their in the real world. I'm also having issues with the whole set up as it's much different from my Fantasy Football leagues and even from last years set up in this league.

But i'm back now and got my line ups ready to go. Hoping to bounce back here this week. GL to MELOn
    Good luck to you too brah.. you will need it..

Originally Posted by smokes
    ^ You know that you can pick up people from free agents immediately right? If you're desperate to get someone off the roster you can just add an FA. Gary Neal was an FA before I picked him up and dropped him.

I'm in the opposite boat, I have #4 and #1, 2 and 3 are all AFK players. But I don't want to waste that high waiver position on just anyone, so I have to watch all these guys get picked up on waivers while waiting for them to hit free agency.

yeah, shoulda, coulda, woulda done that had i known so many KO fantasy leaguers were on the ball re waiver pickups. what is AFK?

^ afk = away from keyboard

Yeah some of our guys are waiver wire maestros, I don't get how you spot trending players so quickly... Players get picked up minutes after dominating performances, you guys must have access to much better resources over there.