Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1024252627282930313233343536506080 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

My predictions for the end of week 5

Coquis > Brusiers
    HOTMICE > Zach
    NJC > #KT
    WMD > p0nder
    Scorgasms > Patriots
    Beef Helmets > Warfaries

and the zombie match up
    CrossFacers > Tingles4Pringles

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    You still have Lillard, Seraphin, Gortat and Tristan who can give you 30 FPs/night each. The only players that I know are capable of giving me that many points are Asik and Gasol, rest of my team is always a question mark.
    Well my team are pretty big ? right now too just look back at this week for prime examples. Gortat is flailing currently and Lillard playing through injury.

Tristan struggling without Kyrie.

Seraphin is doing the business for me this week but he ain't reliable, he flits between 15-30 points.

I think you have a slight edge on players this week too. It should be a close battle.

Of course I'm upset that my best player decided to get himself ejected and likely suspended for the rest of the week at least.

But the good news for you is Rubix just got cleared for practice and may play as soon as next week.

Good news for Coquis, Rubio was traded for Kyrie.

Originally Posted by CA7
    what team is yours
    Gangnam Style!!!

Originally Posted by smokes
    Good news for Coquis, Rubio was traded for Kyrie.
    Rich get richer.

WTF Greg popobitch is gonna be resting his starters tonight vs the heat... I got Tony and Manu

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    WTF Greg popobitch is gonna be resting his starters tonight vs the heat... I got Tony and Manu
    That's such a controversial call! Just give a game away? Good way to get his bench in fighting form though.

That's just the risk you take when you have Spurs players, was an obvious risk after last season.

Metta World Peace up to his old tricks!

Antawn Jamison blowing the fu*ck up right after I drop the fu*cker! WTF? I swear, Scorgasms has magic fingers, he picks players up and they become superstars. dammit! even Steve Novakokaine started producing the second he picked him up. i don't get it. not to mention beating me to Dion Waivers over the Waiter wire. what?

my man George Hill had a solid night. Gangnam Style offered the Matrix for Hill, but I couldn't pull the trigger. Hill made my mind up for me.

The Bruisers are closing in on Metro's Frogs of Coquisville. will Metro drop any of his solid performers to show face on Sunday? i think i know who he's going to get drop, and I might just might have to pick him up if he does... he wants to beat me so bad...

I put a couple offers out to trade Goran Dragic, you know who you are! Gangnam offered Chandler Parsons for him, and I'm tempted, but I'm shooting for a tad better...

more blowouts than close games this week, but who knows? i'm too tired to do a full-on analysis, good luck this weekend fellas!

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    Antawn Jamison blowing the fu*ck up right after I drop the fu*cker! WTF? I swear, Scorgasms has magic fingers, he picks players up and they become superstars. dammit! even Steve Novakokaine started producing the second he picked him up. i don't get it. not to mention beating me to Dion Waivers over the Waiter wire. what?

What can I say..

My bench was shet for a minute, so I had to make moves.

Jamison was a no brainer as soon as I heard MDA would coach the Lakers. I knew he would favor Jamison's shooting and quick decision making.

Waiters is a pure scorer who was going to start so yea that made sense to me.

And the thinking w Novak is that he's just too good a shooter to keep stinking it up. Plus he gets reg rotation minutes.

Ownkno just be thinking and gettin a lil lucky I guess lol.

My team looks primed for big things right now.

12th man

I will cry in my sleep if Clyde gets this W over me.

^ haha 5 vs 0 on Sunday!

I feel your pain I'm punting on the hope my dudes can pull this W out tomorrow... Had a free add for Sunday but decided to pick up Sanders instead. Dude is just too intriguing... He put up a triple double tonight with blocks and only got 2 fouls! 32 minutes when he doesn't get in foul trouble... This could be the 4th highly underrated big man pick up of the year for me

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    ^ haha 5 vs 0 on Sunday!

I feel your pain I'm punting on the hope my dudes can pull this W out tomorrow... Had a free add for Sunday but decided to pick up Sanders instead. Dude is just too intriguing... He put up a triple double tonight with blocks and only got 2 fouls! 32 minutes when he doesn't get in foul trouble... This could be the 4th highly underrated big man pick up of the year for me
    Sunday is such a weird day, I feel like no one in the NBA is playing except the Knicks and guys on Clyde's roster lol.

I picked up Ronnie Brewer. Hopefully he has a break out game. Im gonna need it.