Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1125262728293031323334353637516181 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Originally Posted by smokes
    ^ haha 5 vs 0 on Sunday!

I feel your pain I'm punting on the hope my dudes can pull this W out tomorrow... Had a free add for Sunday but decided to pick up Sanders instead. Dude is just too intriguing... He put up a triple double tonight with blocks and only got 2 fouls! 32 minutes when he doesn't get in foul trouble... This could be the 4th highly underrated big man pick up of the year for me

yeah, Sanders is another great move by the Bruisers, as soon as I drop him he gets a triple double!
    WHAT THE FU*CKITY FU*CK??
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Dec 01, 2012 at 10:49. Reason: fu*ckity

I'm still wondering how I won the first two games, my team is awful, 550 FPs on Friday? Mo's been playing slicely above FA level since I traded for him, so has Monta, KG looks pretty much done, Amir, Hawes and Carl are inconsistent as ****. The only players on my team I'm happy with are Gasol and Asik.

^ It's something you get used to bro, just look at my week. Gortat and Lillard stinking it up right now but a week ago they were putting up 40+ a night.

It's the ups and downs of fantasy!

Also Clyde I'm really sorry but I had to vote against... Dragic for Gay?

Seriously does That's Amar'e have some kind of cognitive dysfunction?

They average similar numbers (31.1 to 32.4 FPs in Dragic's favor), so I'll give it a pass.

Yeah, whatever people think. I don't expect 6 people to veto this one but for me it's a rape so I gotta be consistent.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I don't wanna talk...don't care if Clyde wins or loses anymore.
    Cotto lost, I'm pretty much done for a day or two. Can't wait to hit the gym on Monday to make up for it.

Larry Sanders 18 points 16 rebounds 5 blocks!!!!!!!! What a pick up! So glad you guys all slept on him I was waiting on him twice while trades were going through and missed him both times. With Bogut out indefinitely this dude is going to beast.

What a game from Bledsoe... I swear this dude is gonna be Russell Westbrook 2.0 when he gets unleashed for 30+ minutes...

Originally Posted by smokes
    Larry Sanders 18 points 16 rebounds 5 blocks!!!!!!!! What a pick up! So glad you guys all slept on him I was waiting on him twice while trades were going through and missed him both times. With Bogut out indefinitely this dude is going to beast.

What a game from Bledsoe... I swear this dude is gonna be Russell Westbrook 2.0 when he gets unleashed for 30+ minutes...
    i'm a fantasy di*ck dropping Sanders. i just saw Tyler Zeller went 14 and 10 with 2 BS yesterday, i just have no clue when to pick up and drop anyone. i should have just done nothing like Tingles4Pringles and been better off keeping Antawn Jamison.

Coquis and Beef Helmets have done the best this year between trades and pickups, smart players.

i'm one dumb fu*cker.

I know what you feel bro, last week I dropped Hinrich who was averging little above 10 FPs, the first week he was on Gangnam he averaged 21.1 FPs... the same goes for Rip, who averaged around 15 FPs while with Wharfies and went off to 21.6 FPs once he joined Coquis. I picked Crowder who averaged 21 FPs the week before I got him and dropped to 4.5 FPs as a D-Wharf...

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    i'm a fantasy di*ck dropping Sanders. i just saw Tyler Zeller went 14 and 10 with 2 BS yesterday, i just have no clue when to pick up and drop anyone. i should have just done nothing like Tingles4Pringles and been better off keeping Antawn Jamison.

Coquis and Beef Helmets have done the best this year between trades and pickups, smart players.

i'm one dumb fu*cker.
    I do a lot of research and I read forums of other teams to see the vibe of the player is getting. I won't make a waiver move without the research. Only try to nab guys who get 24+ or more mins.

Yeah like metro says you have to look very deeply into a player before putting faith in them.

I'd say rono and Gangnam deserve to be praised as much if not more than I for their waiver shenanigans. I might give Gangnam the title if not for dropping Elton Brand, dude was bound to go off eventually though who knows what his role will be when Dirk returns?

Dz doing the business this week too, those quick fingers on Chauncey could pay off nicely, and I like the Mbah a Moute add, drafted that dude without realizing he was injured.

Coquis I'm just impressed with the speed at which he gets players added. I'm sitting watching NBA Game Time after the game and see Pargo going off for 28, go to look him up and he was already added an hour ago! The Coquis pounces quick!

Got ****ed over by Greg Popovich and Brook Lopez

who's #knickstape

^ Knicksfan4life_1985

Default the Bruisers go Gay!

TRADE COMPLETED
    CoolClyde's Bruisers trade GORAN DRAGIC for
    That's Amare's RUDY GAY

congrats to Coquis for beating the Bruisers (2nd loss in a row), the frog has
    another tough week to prove his mettle against a powerful 4-1 Gangnam Style to remain undefeated.

Yet the equally powerful 4-1 Multiple Scorgasms will struggle to stay atop the Manhattan
    division pitted against Rotterdam Wharfies this week.

in other news, i've broken out my pal VETO Corleone to give the negatory
    to proposed trade between BEEFY JERK HELMETS AND HOT SPICY MICE

Deron Williams + Andre Drummond for
    Damian Lilliard + JJ Barea + Tristan Thompson

IMHO no combo matches up to Deron Williams firepower, as good a first year player
    the Lilliardpad is. to allow an undefeated team to get leaner and meaner is not good news for the league.

the undefeated Beef Helmets should remain undefeated against Cross Facers,
    (who just got their first win against non-playing Tingles4Pringles).

good luck all.