Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 132337383940414243444546474849637393 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    Lets find a KO member! It makes it better and more compeitive Imo (As long as he stays active)
    He's a knicks fan

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Well, we have a new player in our league, Rono's homeboy.

He definitely has all the tools to win this entire thing despite having the worst record in the league right now.

a team with Kobe, Varejao, Millsap, Anderson, John Wall, and Humphries is solid.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Well, we have a new player in our league, Rono's homeboy.

He definitely has all the tools to win this entire thing despite having the worst record in the league right now.

a team with Kobe, Varejao, Millsap, Anderson, John Wall, and Humphries is solid.
    i'm happy to be the first one to play him next week, in his first full week.
    THANKS A LOT!!

i hope it's not the same guy who kicked my ass in Rono's league.

who is this guy and where can i diss him on KO?

j/k

PS: did he make the latest add/drops or did Metro do that for him?

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    i'm happy to be the first one to play him next week, in his first full week.
    THANKS A LOT!!

i hope it's not the same guy who kicked my ass in Rono's league.

who is this guy and where can i diss him on KO?

j/k

PS: did he make the latest add/drops or did Metro do that for him?
    It looks like Metro (Flex) did that. Moves by the Commish should not be done unless there is unanimous consensus. Each manager should be responsible for their moves.

12th man

Commish does what he wants...when he wants...lol.

I took control of the team for a day, because OBM had his team inactive for two days.

Not a problem especially since the players that were dropped have no value.

Lighten up.

Commish does what he wants...when he wants...lol.

I took control of the team for a day, because OBM had his team inactive for two days.

Not a problem especially since the players that were dropped have no value.

Lighten up.
    i understand this is your league this year, but would you please stop doing the add/drops for others? i've had my eyes on the guys you've been picking up on behalf of transferred teams. just let the new owners pick, PLEASE?

btw, killorbekilled is not playing, or if he is he's doing a half-a$$ed job of it, i think they need a new owner. he left half his active team on the bench tonite. not fun, not fair, even though i'm playing him this week.

12th man

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    i understand this is your league this year, but would you please stop doing the add/drops for others? i've had my eyes on the guys you've been picking up on behalf of transferred teams. just let the new owners pick, PLEASE?

btw, killorbekilled is not playing, or if he is he's doing a half-a$$ed job of it, i think they need a new owner. he left half his active team on the bench tonite. not fun, not fair, even though i'm playing him this week.
    Well, since OBM was inactive for over a week, someone had to take over the absent squad. I still haven't got an owner yet due to email complications...but I was just trying to keep the team active and competitive since that team has the worst record in the league. Helps competition in the league with the bottom tier teams.

You gotta be faster! lol

KilledorBeKilled got a week to give a response to his inactivity. This season is almost at the half way point and things are going to get tight now, even though HOT MICE has a sub .500 record, his teams always compete and will eventually become a .500 team, as well SoupaStars and other guys that are below .500. There are only 8 playoff spots, so fighting into the playoffs will be rough.

A week inactivity isn't fair but you're basically giving a team the free win. Taints and put a asterisk to the record.

This is just an announcement to all, if you need a break from the league, make someone you know personally a co-manager who can sub in for you while you're out...instead of giving away W's to teams that are already elite.

Kinda glad yall vetoed my Joe Johnson trade..again. Dude seems to be picking it up alittle bit lately

Metro, we see and understand your point of stepping in to preserve the competitiveness within the league. However, Clyde does make a good point on how, as a commish, you shouldn't intervene.

Your actions on recruiting replacements and such are very welcome and part of the commish responsibilities, but not to take over a team. It's the principle of the matter and without that, there's no true basis of competition.

my

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Kinda glad yall vetoed my Joe Johnson trade..again. Dude seems to be picking it up alittle bit lately
    I see the trade going through. Am I missing something?

nvm, you guys were referring to the prior trade before the latest one that actually did go through.

12th man

Originally Posted by DCinNY
    Metro, we see and understand your point of stepping in to preserve the competitiveness within the league. However, Clyde does make a good point on how, as a commish, you shouldn't intervene.

Your actions on recruiting replacements and such are very welcome and part of the commish responsibilities, but not to take over a team. It's the principle of the matter and without that, there's no true basis of competition.

my
    Unwritten principles?

I don't see 'em!

Anyone else peep ricky rubio tweek that knee? Not sure if its serious... Didnt look to crazy.

12th man

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    Anyone else peep ricky rubio tweek that knee? Not sure if its serious... Didnt look to crazy.
    I'm giving up on Rubio, throw me your trade offers!

smokes, screw your for slowing penising me on that deal, you knew my man love for Rubio was my weakness.

I'm giving up on Rubio, throw me your trade offers!

smokes, screw your for slowing penising me on that deal, you knew my man love for Rubio was my weakness.
    Lol how many games has he played like 3? With an 18 minute limitation. Can't believe you'd give up on your man crush that easily!