Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 132337383940414243444546474849637393 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

  1. #631
    Fundamentally Sound ronoranina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,758
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    Lets find a KO member! It makes it better and more compeitive Imo (As long as he stays active)
    He's a knicks fan

  2. #632
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well, we have a new player in our league, Rono's homeboy.

    He definitely has all the tools to win this entire thing despite having the worst record in the league right now.

    a team with Kobe, Varejao, Millsap, Anderson, John Wall, and Humphries is solid.

  3. #633
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,504
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Well, we have a new player in our league, Rono's homeboy.

    He definitely has all the tools to win this entire thing despite having the worst record in the league right now.

    a team with Kobe, Varejao, Millsap, Anderson, John Wall, and Humphries is solid.
    i'm happy to be the first one to play him next week, in his first full week.
    THANKS A LOT!!

    i hope it's not the same guy who kicked my ass in Rono's league.

    who is this guy and where can i diss him on KO?

    j/k

    PS: did he make the latest add/drops or did Metro do that for him?

  4. #634
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    i'm happy to be the first one to play him next week, in his first full week.
    THANKS A LOT!!

    i hope it's not the same guy who kicked my ass in Rono's league.

    who is this guy and where can i diss him on KO?

    j/k

    PS: did he make the latest add/drops or did Metro do that for him?
    It looks like Metro (Flex) did that. Moves by the Commish should not be done unless there is unanimous consensus. Each manager should be responsible for their moves.

  5. #635
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Commish does what he wants...when he wants...lol.


    I took control of the team for a day, because OBM had his team inactive for two days.

    Not a problem especially since the players that were dropped have no value.

    Lighten up.

  6. #636
    Moderator
    CoolClyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    2,504
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Commish does what he wants...when he wants...lol.

    I took control of the team for a day, because OBM had his team inactive for two days.

    Not a problem especially since the players that were dropped have no value.

    Lighten up.
    i understand this is your league this year, but would you please stop doing the add/drops for others? i've had my eyes on the guys you've been picking up on behalf of transferred teams. just let the new owners pick, PLEASE?

    btw, killorbekilled is not playing, or if he is he's doing a half-a$$ed job of it, i think they need a new owner. he left half his active team on the bench tonite. not fun, not fair, even though i'm playing him this week.

  7. #637
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    i understand this is your league this year, but would you please stop doing the add/drops for others? i've had my eyes on the guys you've been picking up on behalf of transferred teams. just let the new owners pick, PLEASE?

    btw, killorbekilled is not playing, or if he is he's doing a half-a$$ed job of it, i think they need a new owner. he left half his active team on the bench tonite. not fun, not fair, even though i'm playing him this week.
    Well, since OBM was inactive for over a week, someone had to take over the absent squad. I still haven't got an owner yet due to email complications...but I was just trying to keep the team active and competitive since that team has the worst record in the league. Helps competition in the league with the bottom tier teams.

    You gotta be faster! lol

    KilledorBeKilled got a week to give a response to his inactivity. This season is almost at the half way point and things are going to get tight now, even though HOT MICE has a sub .500 record, his teams always compete and will eventually become a .500 team, as well SoupaStars and other guys that are below .500. There are only 8 playoff spots, so fighting into the playoffs will be rough.

    A week inactivity isn't fair but you're basically giving a team the free win. Taints and put a asterisk to the record.

    This is just an announcement to all, if you need a break from the league, make someone you know personally a co-manager who can sub in for you while you're out...instead of giving away W's to teams that are already elite.

  8. #638
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Kinda glad yall vetoed my Joe Johnson trade..again. Dude seems to be picking it up alittle bit lately

  9. #639
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Metro, we see and understand your point of stepping in to preserve the competitiveness within the league. However, Clyde does make a good point on how, as a commish, you shouldn't intervene.

    Your actions on recruiting replacements and such are very welcome and part of the commish responsibilities, but not to take over a team. It's the principle of the matter and without that, there's no true basis of competition.

    my

  10. #640
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Kinda glad yall vetoed my Joe Johnson trade..again. Dude seems to be picking it up alittle bit lately
    I see the trade going through. Am I missing something?

  11. #641
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    nvm, you guys were referring to the prior trade before the latest one that actually did go through.

  12. #642
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by DCinNY
    Metro, we see and understand your point of stepping in to preserve the competitiveness within the league. However, Clyde does make a good point on how, as a commish, you shouldn't intervene.

    Your actions on recruiting replacements and such are very welcome and part of the commish responsibilities, but not to take over a team. It's the principle of the matter and without that, there's no true basis of competition.

    my
    Unwritten principles?

    I don't see 'em!

  13. #643
    Superstar welcometonycity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Anyone else peep ricky rubio tweek that knee? Not sure if its serious... Didnt look to crazy.

  14. #644
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    Anyone else peep ricky rubio tweek that knee? Not sure if its serious... Didnt look to crazy.
    I'm giving up on Rubio, throw me your trade offers!

    smokes, screw your for slowing penising me on that deal, you knew my man love for Rubio was my weakness.

  15. #645
    Huge Member smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,227
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    I'm giving up on Rubio, throw me your trade offers!

    smokes, screw your for slowing penising me on that deal, you knew my man love for Rubio was my weakness.
    Lol how many games has he played like 3? With an 18 minute limitation. Can't believe you'd give up on your man crush that easily!

Similar Threads

  1. KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League
    By Crazy⑧s in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 651
    Last Post: Apr 26, 2012, 22:47
  2. Official 2008 MLB Off Season Thread
    By jpz17 in forum Other Sports
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2009, 22:19
  3. Looking back on the 2003-04 Knicks season
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 28, 2008, 22:10
  4. What's Wrong With The League 2
    By ShairanXIII in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2007, 12:11
  5. Jay Williams
    By Skyhi300 in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2005, 14:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •