Originally Posted by DCinNY
"i've done nothing wrong" .... "I've made my mistakes and I've admitted them" just recently. beforehand, you play the ignorant card. Just face it, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's okay and no matter how or what you come at me with, I know you're dull and ignorant. You have a bit of growing up to do and I understand that but it still doesn't take away from the fact. Your history speaks for itself. Why else would you have been relieved of your "mod" status on this forum? Please explain this...
Yea, not much to get from this this post except you seem to be hurt and taking this personal now.
You're the least sharpest here right now which is why you lost your team over being a jackass. You jump to conclusions and look really stupid in the end of all them where your silly notions can't be defended.
Don't let take it personal, be a man and let this go. It's not a big deal. You're putting too much attention onto me now, makes you look revengeful.
My mod history has no relevance to this.
You're a dude who lacks responsibility and integrity, before you talk about me go fix yourself. Not once you took responsibility of the blunders you've made, that shows a lot of stubborn and jackassness. Seems like you're talking about yourself in your post with growing up and being dull. It seems like you hate yourself.