Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 193949636465666768697071727374758999 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Originally Posted by smokes
    Hmm.. If I remember correctly he offered you a similar package which you turned down so why you think this is somehow unfair is a bit beyond me.
    nothing similar

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    @Johnny: what's wrong with some of your ballers this week? I see some guys can't get you more than 4-5 FPs.
    i know, it's my worst fantasy week of the season. no Pekovic, and just consistent bed-shi*tting by at least a couple players each night. just one of those things. every week my squad swims deeper into the sea of mediocrity. ce la vie. glad to see you get the win, tho.

ps: pls call me Clyde.

Wasn't it Deron + Pek + scrubs for Rose + Lee + scrubs?

Deron has basically identical fantasy numbers to Vasquez and JJ Hickson vs injured Pek is not much to choose between either I believe.

Seems pretty similar if you ask me

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I respect smokes for the successful trade agreement, obviously Blob City sees something in this trade that may benefit him.

I just don't see how anyone giving up David Lee and Derrick Rose in a deal and the best players you're getting are Greivis Vasquez and JJ Hickson, excellent players 30 FP players,

but Derrick Rose is a potential 35-40 FP player, David Lee is a 33 FP player, and even Ed Davis in the last 30 games is averaging 28 FP which is close to Hickson's production.

Speights vs Biyombo...very fair and equal
    Gee vs Fields...very fair and equal as it gets.
    Ed Davis vs Eric Bledsoe, Davis has been more productive; but Bledsoe is more efficiency, I'll say its equal here.

JJ Hickson vs David Lee, no question my man David Lee wins here
    Greveis Vasquez vs Derrick Rose, Vasquez has been averaging 15 ppg, 5 rpg and over 10 apg....he's for sure a SURE THING and has averaged 36 FP in the last 30 days.

We don't know Derrick Rose's ability after his return and if he can return to averaging 40 FP per game or struggling to hit 30...we're not sure but I'll take Rose over Vasquez, but not by much because Vasquez has proven himself this season.

After going through this trade, it makes a little more sense; but it's to smokes advantage.

^ yeah that's a pretty good assessment you just gotta remember two other things.

One, my dude needs to win straight away. He can't keep hold of Rose having 0 points for the next 3-4 weeks when he has to win almost every matchup to reach the playoffs. I have been spamming this thread for a week encouraging people to take Rose off his hands and only Clyde made an offer which was countered with an offer that IMO is similar to this one. The offer was giving up a little bit more than I'm giving up but then again it was turned down so...

Also, Rose in general is a total unknown. The dude is recovering from an injury most people tell you takes 2 years to fully recover from. I believe Rose is gonna do well, probably 30-35 fp but even that is optimistic.

Anyway if you don't like the trade then veto that thing!

Very interesting trade of Gordon for Drummond. That dude is really doing the rounds

12th man

How about my boys burning it up without Korver's amazing 60 FP performance Man, glad to have Holiday and Asik on my squad.

I have to manage my team better though. I could of lost this week.

Damn smokes. Rajon Rondo.

12th man

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    Damn smokes. Rajon Rondo.
    Duncan for Black Mamba?

Timmy is my best player, has averaged 41 fantasy points the last 30 days, 40 FP all season long.

I just need a SG badly. btw, Kobe has averaged 36 FP the last 30 days and 40 FP all season long if you're wondering about the trade value.

(I only offer fair trades, I don't try to rape anyone)

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Duncan for Black Mamba?

Timmy is my best player, has averaged 41 fantasy points the last 30 days, 40 FP all season long.

I just need a SG badly. btw, Kobe has averaged 36 FP the last 30 days and 40 FP all season long if you're wondering about the trade value.

(I only offer fair trades, I don't try to rape anyone)
    Seems like a fair trade to me. I'm Soupastars though. lol

12th man

Yea, I get confused with who's who....lol, we should make a listing of KnicksOnline Names aligned with KO Fantasy League team names.

Beef Helmets = Smokes
    Coquis = metrocard
    R'dam = Dzwonson
    Dempiffcityallstars= bsz
    p0nder = p0nder
    WaterMELOn = stephon_marbury
    New Jack City = CA7
    Dispacers = Ny_Swagger
    Multiple Scorgasms = ronoranina
    HOTMICE = rady
    CoolClyde = Coolclyde
    SoupaStars= WelcometoNyCity

That's some bullsh*t right there.

"New guy NY_Swagger giving me a run for my money, hoping to build a strong enough cushion to hold out for the weekend. NY_Swagger needs to bring his swagger to this thread. Yes I'm calling you out son."

what's good KO league. Thanks metro for putting me down. I asked about being put on a week before the feud. I thought I was getting a ghost team and was ready to put in the work. Anyway good match smokes ur team is tough even without Rondo. I'm gonna need blocks now n u need assist so propose something.

Originally Posted by smokes
    That's some bullsh*t right there.
    Yea your PG rotation just went into the shet bucket. Once Paul comes back it'll be even worse. Can't say I'm not pleased lol. Your team is still righteous tho.
    Last edited by ronoranina; Jan 28, 2013 at 14:00.

12th man

Queens division looked really strong this week.