Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2141516566676869707172737475767791101 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

FYI current Beef Helmets who are available:

Marc Gasol
    Zach Randolph
    Stephen Curry
    David Lee
    Ed Davis

I think Steph is injured too now. He left the game after a tweek.

Lol rono check the previous page before ya post!

Lol ...oops!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

will smokes get his 2nd loss of the season? Will be a huge upset, I had smokes as a favorite, despite the injury, he still has the set of the most deadliest players in the league who could put up 40-60 points a night.

Lol... Upset my ass.

Please.

I just lost Rondo for nothing. Bynum, Love, Rose and Curry all injured and Ed Davis not playing due to trade.

Six top players all out from my team and it's an accomplishment to win against me? SMH.
    Last edited by smokes; Jan 31, 2013 at 15:07.

12th man

a win is a win!

Originally Posted by smokes
    Lol... Upset my ass.

Please.

I just lost Rondo for nothing. Bynum, Love, Rose and Curry all injured and Ed Davis not playing due to trade.

Six top players all out from my team and it's an accomplishment to win against me? SMH.

Man where are all the fantasy peeps at during this crazy week of games?!

Watermelon taking one of the top teams in the league down to the wire. Gonna need a huge weekend to pull it off but the door is open! Big Baby's injury knocks Displacers down a notch, and CoolClyde must be breathing a huge sigh of relief after appearing to be chasing him a week ago!

p0nder and Wharfies in a point for point heated battle, both dudes trying hard for the W with their 7th and 8th spots on the line!

Clyde finally getting the breaks going his way after several weeks of bad luck. I'm surprised he isn't here laughing in joy as he saw two of his most disliked rivals take huge injury hits with Rondo, Curry and Glen Davis all hitting the pine. His addition of Bayless was inspired to lead him to a comfortable win over the Scorgasms who are desperately missing CPKnee.

Blob City trying to put HOTMICE away but missing a dagger today leaving Nicholson to rot with Hinrich a game time scratch. HOTMICE may have a way back in with a solid weekend!

I've suffered so many knocks this past week, it's so ugly. Rondo going down, Curry going down, Ed Davis going from starter to backup.. I'm bitter! Congrats to CA7 for getting nicely hot at the right time to take advantage and hitting me with a probable L though.

12th man

Hopefully I can get back to being the #2 seed after Sunday lol

My #1 seed could well be in jeopardy in the coming weeks. I have to play Scorgasms next week shortly after giving him beasting Paul George for The Ankle.

If CPKnee comes back I'm going to be in deep sh*t... The dude I gave him for Raj-torn ACL Rondo

12th man

Whenever I make a deal with smokes I always feel like I sold my soul to the devil lol

Man if Noah turns out to have a broken foot I'm f*cked hahahaha

12th man

David Lee is injury prone also, but I gotta wait on Rose now who will probably be slow to getting back to his all stat status.

It's a weird trade for both us, but I guess we can afford it, we're locked for the playoffs.

I think playoff time is the time you want your team 100% Right now is just making the record look sexy, but I remember last year I got raped by injuries and took a heartbreak in the playoffs.

There was some interesting thing about Lee I read where they were saying a lot of people view him as injury prone but he actually doesn't miss many games through injury at all.

I'm glad to flip Rose because he was the one breaking my heart last year, day to day for like a month and then didn't play in the first week of the playoffs.

Now I gotta find another solid free agent plug in... Pissed off now that I told my dude about Nicholson

Wow, trading for Noah? Didn't he suffer some serious injury that would limit his activity for the rest of the season?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

BTW, that MEM-TOR-DET trade works perfectly in my advantage, Amir starting at the 4 and Singler getting a starting spot at the 3, some huge boost for the Wharfies.