Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 32526276777879808182838485868788102 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

The fantasy basketball god shall strike liking on Beef Helmets and injuries shall plague his promising season.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Nah man, I hold a strong policy that every trade should be fair. I always look into how the trade partner can benefit from my players and how I can hold it down. I gave you Holiday easily, so you can't front like I'm always into only improving myself. I'm into making this a fun competitive league because if I wanted to be a dick, I could of kept Irving and Holliday to myself.

That's 100% horse crap.

Slump or not, Harden was averaging 25/5/5/2stls ...way better than Deron's 15/8
    Nash vs George doesn't even compare.
    Nash didn't play any games in November and was still an injury played, and it's not like he was going to average the numbers he did in Phoenix playing with Kobe. George slumping or not produced more value than Nash and it wasn't even a balance deal if you trade those two straight up.

Hickson vs Drummond is probably as lopsided as the previous two. Hickson was averaging a double double playing 29 minutes a game and was consistent. Drummond struggle to get off the bench.

Drummond has a bright future?
    Fool, this is fantasy basketball, not real life. lol

That deal was pure rape, and it never made sense why I had deals veto when this was the most unbalanced deal in this season of FB. That's why I don't like to hear crap from you guys because this ain't the only deal that blows a lot of nuts and takes away competition from the league. You can't cry about vetos or what not when you're on a mission to rape everyone on a deal.

I'm putting the shenanigans on you guys.

Metrocard is the good guy.

Cool Clyde trading LeBron will never make sense, but when does Clyde ever make sense? lol
    You need to calm down.

What I meant was obviously you thought the trade(s) had potential to improve your team otherwise why would you agree to trade in the first place?

And I don't see the point in comparing NBA stats here. The only thing that matters in this league is fantasy points.

When I traded Deron for Harden it was 32fp vs 34fp and Harden was slumping and Deron was improving at that time he had 2-3 really solid games in a row.

Yes Steve Nash was injured but Paul George was averaging 28fp and to this day Nash is averaging 27fp so had George not improved considerably that part would have been a wash. The deal made a lot of sense for Soupastars because he had ONE PG on his roster and several SFs. What would have happened with this trade if George carried on playing how he had all season up to that point and Deron had gone back to his 20/10 averages? It would have been a solid trade for both parties.

Yes it is fantasy basketball and Drummond's "bright future" would be occurring right now had he not gone down injured, you know this just as well as I do which is why you traded for him. The dude is averaging nearly 25fp in 19 minutes per game... Everyone and their grandmothers knows that when he's put into the starter job he's going to average 30-35fp.

I don't really remember the trades you had vetoed. Wasn't there only 1? I'm obviously not counting the ones from yesterday which you even vetoed yourself lol...

I have vetoed many trades this year. I called for a veto on the WaterMELOn rape of Soupastars but it didn't happen. I also did in fact veto both of Displacers trades today for his own good but I'm sure those will not be vetoed either.

You can look back on that trade now in hindsight and call it the most unbalanced but actually at the time it was reasonably balanced and it made sense for both of us as I had a hole at SF and Soupastars had a gaping hole at PG.

Plus as I mentioned, I didn't even try to do the Drummond for Hickson part, that was offered to me in a counter offer, and I gladly accepted

12th man

Harden > Deron.
    NBA stats make up fantasy points, numb nuts.
    Harden is a primary scoring option for a HIGH PACE offensive squad, where as the Nets move the ball slowly. It's not hindsight, basic common knowledge if you follow the league.

George > Nash. Especially considering George was really the only scoring option next to West for Indiana. Nash's FP was limited dude to him not having the ball in his hands as much as he did in Phoenix and added to the fact he's the 5th or 6th scoring option on the Lakers. It's not even close man.

Would you have draft Harden over Williams? or George over Nash?

Yes you would, so shut up.

Drummond's bright future is irrelevant His future won't be seen till 3-5 years from now like how long it took Andrew Bynum and most big men to get into 30+ minute game mode and produce all star numbers.

Drummond is a ROOKIE, meaning he wasn't going to win a starting job anytime soon nor get 30+ minutes a night especially since Detroit is confirmed that Monroe is a center and they don't believe in playing Monroe with Drummond yet. Mentioning Drummond's bright future is cheap salesmen talk. This is fantasy, not the NBA in 2016.

BTW, COOL CLYDE...your team may fall to PATRIOTS, how embarrassing would that be after all the crying you displayed over his clowning.

I granted Patriots access to adjust his lineups. He violated the trade policy, therefor he has no transaction access. But I believe in respect to competition to the league, we shouldn't have a dead team and have Blob City, Helmets, Scorgasms and Wharfies get easy wins just like that. It's cheap and it doesn't make anything interesting.

Patriots will adjust his lineups tomorrow and we will see who wins between him Clyde who's in danger of losing a playoff spot.

If Clyde loses tomorrow, teams records could look like this

1. 15-2 Helmets
    2. 14-3 Displacers
    3. 12-5 Coquis
    4. 10-7 Scorgasm

and heres where the madness comes in

Cool Clyde 9-8
    Wharfies 9-8
    Melon DUI 9-8
    NJC 9-8
    SoupaStars 9-8
    Primetime 8-9

4 out of 6 teams will make the playoffs...you still have Blog City creeping up on people and destroying teams with his current win streak.

Originally Posted by smokes
    You need to calm down.

What I meant was obviously you thought the trade(s) had potential to improve your team otherwise why would you agree to trade in the first place?

And I don't see the point in comparing NBA stats here. The only thing that matters in this league is fantasy points.

When I traded Deron for Harden it was 32fp vs 34fp and Harden was slumping and Deron was improving at that time he had 2-3 really solid games in a row.

Yes Steve Nash was injured but Paul George was averaging 28fp and to this day Nash is averaging 27fp so had George not improved considerably that part would have been a wash. The deal made a lot of sense for Soupastars because he had ONE PG on his roster and several SFs. What would have happened with this trade if George carried on playing how he had all season up to that point and Deron had gone back to his 20/10 averages? It would have been a solid trade for both parties.

Yes it is fantasy basketball and Drummond's "bright future" would be occurring right now had he not gone down injured, you know this just as well as I do which is why you traded for him. The dude is averaging nearly 25fp in 19 minutes per game... Everyone and their grandmothers knows that when he's put into the starter job he's going to average 30-35fp.

I don't really remember the trades you had vetoed. Wasn't there only 1? I'm obviously not counting the ones from yesterday which you even vetoed yourself lol...

I have vetoed many trades this year. I called for a veto on the WaterMELOn rape of Soupastars but it didn't happen. I also did in fact veto both of Displacers trades today for his own good but I'm sure those will not be vetoed either.

You can look back on that trade now in hindsight and call it the most unbalanced but actually at the time it was reasonably balanced and it made sense for both of us as I had a hole at SF and Soupastars had a gaping hole at PG.

Plus as I mentioned, I didn't even try to do the Drummond for Hickson part, that was offered to me in a counter offer, and I gladly accepted

I'm mad
    Yeah I know bro.

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    Yeah I know bro.

enjoy man, Im about to go workout lol

Dayum yeah I'm gonna work out my right arm right now

Drummond's bright future is irrelevant His future won't be seen till 3-5 years from now like how long it took Andrew Bynum and most big men to get into 30+ minute game mode and produce all star numbers.

Drummond is a ROOKIE, meaning he wasn't going to win a starting job anytime soon nor get 30+ minutes a night especially since Detroit is confirmed that Monroe is a center and they don't believe in playing Monroe with Drummond yet. Mentioning Drummond's bright future is cheap salesmen talk. This is fantasy, not the NBA in 2016.
    I cba to debate the rest of that text but this just has to be called out.

You really think Drummond wouldn't be in a starting role now if he hadn't got injured? I'm 99% sure he would be. He's probably the best offensive rebounder per 36 minutes in the league (haven't looked that's just an assumption) and given the crazy weight of Offensive rebounds in this league he would catapult to being a top 20 player most likely.

We will see, if he manages to return strong from this current injury I believe he'll be getting at least 28 minutes a night. And putting up somewhere between 30-40 fantasy points on 7-14 day average.

BTW, COOL CLYDE...your team may fall to PATRIOTS, how embarrassing would that be after all the crying you displayed over his clowning.

I granted Patriots access to adjust his lineups. He violated the trade policy, therefor he has no transaction access. But I believe in respect to competition to the league, we shouldn't have a dead team and have Blob City, Helmets, Scorgasms and Wharfies get easy wins just like that. It's cheap and it doesn't make anything interesting.

Patriots will adjust his lineups tomorrow and we will see who wins between him Clyde who's in danger of losing a playoff spot.

If Clyde loses tomorrow, teams records could look like this

1. 15-2 Helmets
    2. 14-3 Displacers
    3. 12-5 Coquis
    4. 10-7 Scorgasm

and heres where the madness comes in

Cool Clyde 9-8
    Wharfies 9-8
    Melon DUI 9-8
    NJC 9-8
    SoupaStars 9-8
    Primetime 8-9

4 out of 6 teams will make the playoffs...you still have Blog City creeping up on people and destroying teams with his current win streak.
    true, whatever.

if i lose, only makes the playoff picture more interesting. more power to all KO members.
    your rapping boy is still a dick for giving up like that. i think it's fine that he gets to adjust
    his roster, the fair thing to do. THANKS METRO!

btw, i think Displacers just fu*cked his team royally with both those trades.
    HotMice are gonna be tough rodents to contend with.
    but if Rady gets his playoff spot after the close games he's lost,
    i can only wish him the best....he's the godfather of KO! props!

wish I had a name

12th man

Originally Posted by CA7
    wish I had a name

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    true, whatever.

if i lose, only makes the playoff picture more interesting. more power to all KO members.
    your rapping boy is still a dick for giving up like that. i think it's fine that he gets to adjust
    his roster, the fair thing to do. THANKS METRO!

btw, i think Displacers just fu*cked his team royally with both those trades.
    HotMice are gonna be tough rodents to contend with.
    but if Rady gets his playoff spot after the close games he's lost,
    i can only wish him the best....he's the godfather of KO! props!
    HOTMICE just made up for the horrible rape he suffered at the hands of Soupastars. I don't get that trade at all trading away a potential top 20 player for NateRob, Crawful and Beasley who is borderline droppable right now. If he hadn't made that deal and pulled off the Displacers trade I'd predict him winning every week from here on out.

I've got 4 weeks left to secure my playoff spot... could go 3-1 as well as 1-3. Next week's gonna be crucial, I play WaterMELOn, one of my closest division rivals. But the remaining schedule definately works in my advantage:

R'dam Wharfies - That's Amar'e
    WaterMELOn and DUI - New Jack City (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - WaterMELOn and DUI (crucial matchup!)
    New Jack City - CoolClyde's Bruisers (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - Fajardo Coquis BC (almost certainly a L)
    New Jack City - SoupaStars
    WaterMELOn and DUI - CoolClyde's Bruisers (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - New Vegas Patriots (a guaranteed W!)
    WaterMELOn and DUI - The Beef Helmets (!!!)
    New Jack City - Blob City

I gotta count on CoolClyde and smokes to do some work for me.

Originally Posted by Lercher
    I've got 4 weeks left to secure my playoff spot... could go 3-1 as well as 1-3. Next week's gonna be crucial, I play WaterMELOn, one of my closest division rivals. But the remaining schedule definately works in my advantage:

R'dam Wharfies - That's Amar'e
    WaterMELOn and DUI - New Jack City (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - WaterMELOn and DUI (crucial matchup!)
    New Jack City - CoolClyde's Bruisers (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - Fajardo Coquis BC (almost certainly a L)
    New Jack City - SoupaStars
    WaterMELOn and DUI - CoolClyde's Bruisers (!!!)

R'dam Wharfies - New Vegas Patriots (a guaranteed W!)
    WaterMELOn and DUI - The Beef Helmets (!!!)
    New Jack City - Blob City

I gotta count on CoolClyde and smokes to do some work for me.
    what's up Lerch?? why did you change your name, son? haha. Lerch.
    is there a soccer reference i'm missing?

i'll do my best to beat your rivals, but my guys have not been bruising of
    late, more like getting bruised and not playing. Faghardo's gay frogs are
    going to be tough to get by this week, he's already got my number, I can
    only hope for a couple 300 point days to garner a win. but this league is
    totally rad for the tight race that's going on.

I hope Blob City gets beat in the next 3 weeks (although New Vegas Pats
    are a guaranteed win for him), because I don't want to face either one of
    those smoky kiwi hobbits in the playoffs.

this fantasy thread is getting more posts than Knicks game threads, wtf?

^ I needed to cut some ties and changing my username was the best way to do that. You'll get used to it.

12th man

LMAO kiwi hobbits. Clyde is a legend.

Displacers, I'm offering DRUMMOND the BEAST who returns in a week plus Ed Davis' who's role is increasing in Memphis (especially since playoffs are coming soon and Gasol and Randolph will need to be perserved and rested.

for

Barea
    and
    Splitter

Last 30 days FANTASY POINTS

Coquis, always going for the FAIR deals.