Page 83 of 105 FirstFirst ... 33536377787980818283848586878889103 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

the rookie big man was reportedly set to join the starting lineup before he went down with a back injury
    cough

it ain't 2016 metro lololololol

FYI for all interested parties:

Players up for trade are: Dragic, Speights, Bledsoe and I could maybe be persuaded to trade Gasol/Randolph to even out a trade scenario.

Players I'm interested in: D Wade, Lebron, Drummond, Melo, Tyson

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I don't think Drummond will play more than 30 minutes, starting or off the bench.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I don't think Drummond will play more than 30 minutes, starting or off the bench.
    And? He plays 19 minutes right now and averages 25 fantasy points. So he'll average 37.5 on that ratio. Allowing for some decline, 30-35 fantasy points is a reasonable expectation IF he comes back fully healthy (big if). I think the report actually says he might PRACTICE this week not that he'll play (rotowire/yahoo got it wrong, according to other sources).

37.5 fp would put him behind Wade and ahead of Curry for rank 22 in our league. 30+ fp would put him in the top 50.

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    And? He plays 19 minutes right now and averages 25 fantasy points. So he'll average 37.5 on that ratio. Allowing for some decline, 30-35 fantasy points is a reasonable expectation IF he comes back fully healthy (big if). I think the report actually says he might PRACTICE this week not that he'll play (rotowire/yahoo got it wrong, according to other sources).

37.5 fp would put him behind Wade and ahead of Curry for rank 22 in our league. 30+ fp would put him in the top 50.
    Yea, but I wasn't talking about that.

My previous point was that Drummond won't average big minutes until his 3-4th season. He's a great talent with a lot to offer, he also isn't conditioned to play full time and is still learning the game.

Drummond will be amazing in his 3-4th season, as he is now playing like a top 3 rookie.

IF he comes back, it's just an IF for now, but we'll see.

I sold my ass and gave up one of my best scorers (my team is lacking in 20 ppg scorers) in Gordon to get Drummond. I hope he's healthy because reports say he feels better about his back.

I do feel personally Detroit should run the offense through Drummond and let him develop, even though a lot of his points come from Clyde's boy Bynum and Andre working the pick and roll alley oop or the rest his points coming from put backs.

^ Well we were talking about the value of a player in fantasy based off the fact you were criticizing my trades. The only things that determine how valuable a player is in a points league is: how many fantasy points do they average, how healthy they are and how many minutes they play. Thus if healthy and playing 30 minutes, Drummond becomes one of the top players in our league. But like you said, it's a huge if.

Your offer to Displacers is fairer than fair, as long as he doesn't need that extra PG/SG he's giving up.

I'm keen to take Drummond off your hands but the only players I have who are in the region of his value are Speights, Bledsoe, and unfortunately I don't want any other players on your team really. Not that you'd probably trade with me anymore anyhow :P

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    ^ Well we were talking about the value of a player in fantasy based off the fact you were criticizing my trades. The only things that determine how valuable a player is in a points league is: how many fantasy points do they average, how healthy they are and how many minutes they play. Thus if healthy and playing 30 minutes, Drummond becomes one of the top players in our league. But like you said, it's a huge if.

Your offer to Displacers is fairer than fair, as long as he doesn't need that extra PG/SG he's giving up.

I'm keen to take Drummond off your hands but the only players I have who are in the region of his value are Speights, Bledsoe, and unfortunately I don't want any other players on your team really. Not that you'd probably trade with me anymore anyhow :P
    I fear trading with you, my ass still hurts from the Holiday/Noah/Korver swap

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I fear trading with you, my ass still hurts from the Holiday/Noah/Korver swap
    Haha well you knew the risks with Rose! I got lucky that Noah returned quickly.

And Gerald Henderson is turning out pretty damn good too! Didn't you trade him too though?

I might be willing to offer you Bledsoe and Speights for Drummond and Delfino. Dunno if this interests you more than the trade for Splitter/Barea though as I know you want those guys.

12th man

Age PER TS% TRB% STL% BLK% TOV% ORtg Drtg WS/48
    Drummond 19 22.4 0.57 21.4 2.5 6.7 11.0 115 97 .189

12th man

I'm gonna have to keep Drummond just based on the fact I'm Jamaican at heart and Drummond is from where the high school I went to by Mount Vernon

Drummond went to St. Thomas Moore in Connecticut right

Originally Posted by CA7
    Drummond went to St. Thomas Moore in Connecticut right
    yessir he's from Mt Vernon though...

Hayward's beasting. He averages 38.2 FPs since he returned from the shoulder injury. Right in time.

12th man

Kemba Walker's Surge

Walker has come scorching out of the All-Star break, putting up 25 points per game on 53 percent shooting over Charlotte's last four contests. Walker can still go through some wild stretches in which he dribbles into a crowd without a plan, but if he can consolidate these gains over the season's last few weeks, the Bobcats' outlook gets a bit brighter.

Kemba's 3pt point percentage by the month: 26:1 Nov, 37.9 Dec, 38.6 Jan, 39.5 Feb

I traded JRue for Kemba, for personal reasons...but Kemba has really made a huge improvement this season.

Tobias Harris may become a major sleeper, dude averaged almost 30 FPs in his first two games with the Magic.

DeAndre and Gordon for Gortat and Hayward? You kidding me?