Page 85 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35556579808182838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

I made a huge mistake and accidentally accepted Scorgasms trade offer.
    I wrote a message saying Rubio and Ibaka aren't on the trade block, I sold my ass to get those guys.

Can you guys help me and veto the trade?

Sorry Scorgasms, Tim Duncan is available, but Rubio, Ibaka, Walker, Sanders, and OJ Mayo are my boys that I won't trade for personal reasons.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Well, NVP is definitely not allowed in the league next year. My boys were just subs for posters who didn't show up as expected (iSayugo disappearance from the league and forums was unexpected...he won the league last year too).

KilledOrBeKilled hasn't made a trade all season? Jesus. Well his record ain't too shabby. He's the Cuba of the league.

smokes, Blob City has been a monster and I got to get ready for him next week, hoping Drummond returns because Blob is basically an automatic 1000 points per week.
    Are you sure that he ain't gonna just go drop a bunch of players to piss us all off? Don't ask him this, I don't want you giving him any ideas

Yeah there's nothing wrong with not making trades but as I said I don't think he really understands how to judge a trade offer perhaps. The new dudes on here such as Soupastars and Dzwonsson have been learning throughout the year how to play the league to their strengths because we try to educate a bit without giving too much away

But like I said he rejects trades with disdain as if they aren't even worth looking at. As I recall I offered him Gasol and Paul George for Melo straight up and he rejected with a "lol". That's like 70 points for 40 points "lol".

Just trade Drummond to me bro and stop worrying

I wrote a message saying Rubio and Ibaka aren't on the trade block, I sold my ass to get those guys.

Sorry Scorgasms, Tim Duncan is available, but Rubio, Ibaka, Walker, Sanders, and OJ Mayo are my boys that I won't trade for personal reasons.
    Yep vetoed here.

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    Are you sure that he ain't gonna just go drop a bunch of players to piss us all off? Don't ask him this, I don't want you giving him any ideas

Yeah there's nothing wrong with not making trades but as I said I don't think he really understands how to judge a trade offer perhaps. The new dudes on here such as Soupastars and Dzwonsson have been learning throughout the year how to play the league to their strengths because we try to educate a bit without giving too much away

But like I said he rejects trades with disdain as if they aren't even worth looking at. As I recall I offered him Gasol and Paul George for Melo straight up and he rejected with a "lol". That's like 70 points for 40 points "lol".

Just trade Drummond to me bro and stop worrying
    I mean, I respect KillorBeKilled's isolated style of managing his team, but trading helps make the league fun. If he had a poor record, I would give him crap for not pulling the trigger on those deals.

LMAO, I would pull the trigger on that deal, New Jack City would of traded his whole team for Melo.

Bruisers are raping me so far, I may lose the 3rd seed with the tough schedule coming up. Blob City is my toughest opponent.

12th man

I need a couple of more vetos por favor. Scorgasms, help me ! Don't rape me. It was a mistake on my part.

You need like 6 vetos total. But don't worry there's another 24 hours after today to get it done.

Sigh whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yy didn't Utah trade Millsap look at what Favors is doing for me right now!!!

Curry got dat swag. Might be my favourite non-Knick. Thanks rono!

Dam 54pts. How many FPs? And the Knicks won. Great night for you

Originally Posted by NY_Swagger
    Dam 54pts. How many FPs? And the Knicks won. Great night for you
    91.25 almost beat Lebron's league-wide season high from last night

Can someone explain where the heck has Tobias Harris's score gone? Dude got me 33 FPs tonight and his score is nowhere to be found.

^ just a glitch bro, it'll come back.

Okay fine. Trades not a rape though.

12th man

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Okay fine. Trades not a rape though.
    It ain't a rape, but I got a boy crush on Ibaka and Rubio. Except me to acquire those guys anyway I can in every fantasy season, I know it exposes my weakness, but Coquis ain't the Coquis without those dudes.

Maybe they weren't good enough. Question is when you will bring good posters here, held make good post (because you have many) and help this site grow? It seems like you've given up as a mod and rep of this site. You spend too much time whining and less time taking action. You're not straight right now. Of course I'm going to rant. You show me no love when I been nothing but fair and inviting competition to the league. I admitted my mistakes, why can't you let it go? This is why I question the growth of your testicles. It's time to move on, as men.
    i never asked to be a moderator, so i take no responsibility for bringing folks in or posting.
    let's move on and drop it and have a good match this week.

i apologize to you and Smokes for calling shenanigans, i just like throwing it out there to rev
    you guys up. but where there's smokes, there's fire. take it light.