Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41617185868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Im telling the truth just like i always do. N u questioning my intellect is funny. Ive prob done more in a yr than u have in your whole life.

Again i'll say it.. cause people round here seem to forget. Im not the guy that traded w datprince who was inactive for weeks, actually pretty much the whole season, to get an edge. Youre a worthless cheater. Thats all there is to it.

Rono has ran out of things to say he's gone to the point of bringing up the Prince situation that has happen well over a year . He's not even staying relevant to this season. How lame can you be?

Does that haunt you in your sleep? You're really depressed papa, go accomplish something. Haven't seen confidence this low ever in my life.

By the way, if you're telling the truth (no one has been accusing you of lying) why would you have to state you're saying the truth? Wouldn't a person who sees no truth in their words need to state that to reinsert to readers that they're trying to sell the truth when they're really full of crap? Am I right or am I right?

You know better to get into a conflict with me, you gain nothing and lose everything...it's been the cased. As you walk away logging out this forum with your head down with poor depressed body posture and going to back to your sheety life, you'll realize I own you soul and you forever be my inferior. I do pity you, at the same time I hope the best for you. I bullied guys like you in high school so, this is second nature to me. Trust me, it can be worst.

Now go do some pushups, your confidence is falling.

You guys really need to chill out on the past and just relax. Just because you guys dislike each other because of past forum wars should not be brought up repeatedly during the season.

Re NVP drops, that pisses me off a lot. I locked down his adds/drops specifically to stop this thing happening and believe me when my matchup with him is over his adds/drops will be straight back on lockdown. There is NO REASON for him to care about winning this week, he has no beef with me and he cannot possibly reach the playoffs. Those drops screw things around but at the same time there is no oddity about WaterMELOn picking Beal up, look 2 pages back in this thread and you'll see that he saw us talking about it.

Other than that there may have been a strange thing or two happen during the league this year but none of it has actually benefited metro in the slightest so continually slinging crap at him because of it is pointless and irrelevant.

Originally Posted by metrocard

Rono has ran out of things to say he's gone to the point of bringing up the Prince situation that has happen well over a year . He's not even staying relevant to this season. How lame can you be?

Does that haunt you in your sleep? You're really depressed papa, go accomplish something. Haven't seen confidence this low ever in my life.

In metros world just because you do smthng in the past it means people who were around at the time and saw it for what it was should act like said thing never happened n like it didnt affect ones thinking/ opinion.

You lost credibility when you did that trade w datprince. You lost more re the nonsense from this season. Just because youd like for me to forget n act like nothing happened it doesnt mean i will. Now, with your substandard education n feeble mind, try to comprehend the above.

12th man

I can't say Patriots doesn't care about winning entirely (maybe not the whole season but he may have some grudge matches he wants to win), he's picked up active players who are active to play for this week. He won't make the playoffs, so what's the sense in keeping Beal and Gibson who are banged up? They'll return soon, but by the time they're 100% the season will be over. In defense of NVP, his squad is currently competing against the best league in the squad.

Think about the madness behind NVP and it may make a lot more sense.

Patriots vs Beef Helmets may be a rivalry in itself.

Helmets is a model how you should run your team.
    Patriots is a model how you shouldn't run your team.

I've gotten complaints from Helmets on how reckless Patriots was with his squad throughout the season, and the results showed.
    I've also gotten complaints from Patriots on how unfair Helmets was to Patriots, who felt misunderstood...but doesnt make sense either.

Patriots definitely is a trollish type squad. May be annoying to face the last 2 weeks consider everyone should beat him.

And to be perfectly honest with you guys you need to actually wake up and see these things coming rather than just piping up after they happen.

I locked down NVP adds/drops for this reason, metro unlocked them to give him a chance to actually play, I specifically said that this was not a good idea but no one else gives a f*ck so I let it slide and now you're all complaining about it because yes it happened. Be proactive instead of reactive.

I can't say Patriots doesn't care about winning entirely (maybe not the whole season but he may have some grudge matches he wants to win), he's picked up active players who are active to play for this week. He won't make the playoffs, so what's the sense in keeping Beal and Gibson who are banged up? They'll return soon, but by the time they're 100% the season will be over. In defense of NVP, his squad is currently competing against the best league in the squad.

Think about the madness behind NVP and it may make a lot more sense.

Patriots vs Beef Helmets may be a rivalry in itself.

Helmets is a model how you should run your team.
    Patriots is a model how you shouldn't run your team.

I've gotten complaints from Helmets on how reckless Patriots was with his squad throughout the season, and the results showed.
    I've also gotten complaints from Patriots on how unfair Helmets was to Patriots, who felt misunderstood...but doesnt make sense either.

Patriots definitely is a trollish type squad. May be annoying to face the last 2 weeks consider everyone should beat him.
    Sorry but NVP stopped caring about winning in this league the moment he tried to give his entire team to you for free and at that point he should have been on full lockdown to stop this kinda crap happening, but as I said, when it's only me who brings it up, and everyone else sits in the shadows, I'm not gonna take action purely on my own opinion especially when I'm the one who has to play him this week and I'm sure I would have been accused of shenanigans for locking him down the week he plays vs me.

Not like he has a chance in hell of beating me but whatever.

Originally Posted by smokes
    You guys really need to chill out on the past and just relax. Just because you guys dislike each other because of past forum wars should not be brought up repeatedly during the season.

Re NVP drops, that pisses me off a lot. I locked down his adds/drops specifically to stop this thing happening and believe me when my matchup with him is over his adds/drops will be straight back on lockdown. There is NO REASON for him to care about winning this week, he has no beef with me and he cannot possibly reach the playoffs. Those drops screw things around but at the same time there is no oddity about WaterMELOn picking Beal up, look 2 pages back in this thread and you'll see that he saw us talking about it.

Other than that there may have been a strange thing or two happen during the league this year but none of it has actually benefited metro in the slightest so continually slinging crap at him because of it is pointless and irrelevant.

Then why the hell did he drop the players then? Isnt NVP one of metros friends?? Idc who picked up Beal. ****s still suspicious.

RE LERCHER:

This has been stated twice before in this thread when Gangnam Style (DCinNY) left the league over the same circumstances...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to retroactively place players in lineups even for the commissioner. What you saw is a display bug from yahoo! whereby the player has set his lineup but it has not updated for everyone else to see.

As I said this was mentioned earlier, and to EVERYONE: keep yourself up to date on this thread, read on from the point you left off last time and the amount of confusion/misunderstanding in the league would be drastically reduced. You can also keep yourself up to date on the goings on in the league and prevent situations like the adds/drops bullsh*t from occurring.

Then why the hell did he drop the players then? Isnt NVP one of metros friends?? Idc who picked up Beal. ****s still suspicious.
    It's suspicious in the sense that I'm 99.99999% sure he dropped them just to f*ck with league but that's it. What benefit does metro get from dropping his friends players? metro had 0 chance to pick those players up since he is #12 on waiver priority.

As I said I made several posts about this likely happening last week but no one cared to respond. Now it happened, and now people care. Well sorry but too late.

Sorry but NVP stopped caring about winning in this league the moment he tried to give his entire team to you for free and at that point he should have been on full lockdown to stop this kinda crap happening, but as I said, when it's only me who brings it up, and everyone else sits in the shadows, I'm not gonna take action purely on my own opinion especially when I'm the one who has to play him this week and I'm sure I would have been accused of shenanigans for locking him down the week he plays vs me.

Not like he has a chance in hell of beating me but whatever.

Yea when that 1st happened re NVP n metro i almost walked. As i said before this league is bull****.

i'll question it as long as metro has any friends that are a part of the league. Hes PROVEN he cant be trusted. Then he gets all ridiculous tryin to say im this n tht. Im just calling it how i c it n it wont stop

^ Well it's already been stated in this thread that next year the league will only be available to posters on KO.com, and no offense to metro but I think we can all agree he won't be commissioner next year

But you guys should be able to see that nothing that's happening is actually benefiting metro so what's the point of calling him out over it? If NVP wants to be a complete **** and do things like this that's his right. As soon as a few of you actually agree we need to lock down his adds/drops, they will be locked down. As I said, I am not willing to do it without the agreement of the league because he's playing vs me and people are going to call shenanigans on me if I lock down the team I'm playing against.

12th man

Yea when that 1st happened re NVP n metro i almost walked. As i said before this league is bull****.
    Let me know if you want to leave now because you'll get replaced within a second with a player who can actually win games.

Smokes. I'm still commissioning! I'll decide if I lay down as commish, I've been the longest active member in this league. I gave you co-commish powers because I respect your game. Me not commissioning next year just shows you guys haven't let the past go. This season has had it's ups and downs but we all learned and we can move on (mature people only). I don't see all this stressing when I have nothing but great intentions for this league. It's getting tired some. When people like Scorgasms bring negativity to the league, it becomes not fun.

It's a game folks.

Let me know if you want to leave now because you'll get replaced within a second with a player who can actually win games.

Smokes. I'm still commissioning! I'll decide if I lay down as commish, I've been the longest active member in this league. I gave you co-commish powers because I respect your game. Me not commissioning next year just shows you guys haven't let the past go. This season has had it's ups and downs but we all learned and we can move on (mature people only).
    Well first off I was under the impression we all agreed at the start of the year that the winner of the league would be commish or appoint one if they didn't wish to be commish themself.

And it has nothing to do with the past but a lot of the confusion and drama in the league has been caused by you, not in a malicious way or with intent but that's still the case. It would be a lot simpler to have someone less controversial as commissioner.

12th man

Well first off I was under the impression we all agreed at the start of the year that the winner of the league would be commish or appoint one if they didn't wish to be commish themself.

And it has nothing to do with the past but a lot of the confusion and drama in the league has been caused by you, not in a malicious way or with intent but that's still the case. It would be a lot simpler to have someone less controversial as commissioner.
    I totally forgot about that, we did agree to that.

As for my controversy, it's a thing of the past. Either way, winner gets commish spot so you're right on.