Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 446474888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Whoa, relax. I offered, guy accepted. If you want to veto, be my guest. I threw out a lot of deals on Monday. All the players I'm giving up are quality players, Lee is an all star and Gortat, Drummond, and Gasol all have a chance to return in 3 weeks, value is there especially since these guys put up 30 points a night. I made this deal because I need live guys now to survive the first round. Isn't there a consolation round for the teams that don't make the playoffs or am I mistaken?

No there is no consolation for people who don't reach the playoffs and even if there was that's not a reason to trade for 3 guys who might not even play again this year

You must be a real good friend to That's Amare and New Vegas Patriots.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Whoa, relax. I offered, guy accepted. If you want to veto, be my guest. I threw out a lot of deals on Monday. All the players I'm giving up are quality players, Lee is an all star and Gortat, Drummond, and Gasol all have a chance to return in 3 weeks, value is there especially since these guys put up 30 points a night. I made this deal because I need live guys now to survive the first round. Isn't there a consolation round for the teams that don't make the playoffs or am I mistaken?
    ahahahahahahahahahaha. bullsh*t. can someone give Veto Corleone a call please?

That's Amar'e is out of the playoffs, this is just a favor to Faghardo to help him win.
    am i mistaken? whatever.

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    No there is no consolation for people who don't reach the playoffs and even if there was that's not a reason to trade for 3 guys who might not even play again this year

You must be a real good friend to That's Amare and New Vegas Patriots.
    Didn't know that.
    They may play, they may not. We don't now yet.
    But Amare being my friend doesn't really matter since he's been one of the most serious players in this league and every deal between him and I have been fair as square.
    Veto away

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    ahahahahahahahahahaha. bullsh*t. can someone give Veto Corleone a call please?

That's Amar'e is out of the playoffs, this is just a favor to Faghardo to help him win.
    am i mistaken? whatever.
    I'm gonna win the league regardless, watch when my three big men return !! lol just need to get through the first round

Besides all that ....

Can we get a recap of this playoff race?

Smokes and everyone else in the league., whats your prediction for the seeding? I don't know who Im facing the first round I just pray to god Blob City misses the playoffs for my sake or even smokes' sake

The playoffs are really still pretty wide open.

1st and 2nd place are virtually set in stone, 1 more win for me and those will be locked up.

3rd is almost guaranteed for metro, Wharfies could take it if he wins both and metro loses both.

4-8 is a fight between Wharfies, WaterMELOn, New Jack City, p0nder, Scorgasms, CoolClyde, Soupastars and with an outside chance are HOTMICE and Blob City (loser of their matchup will be mathematically out of the playoffs).

I don't think there will be any easy rounds in the playoffs this year. All the top teams have lost players to injury and things are really starting to even out right now.

WaterMELOn playing very risky right now though, he may be too confident after his recent winstreak, Bradley Beal gathering dust on the bench cost him an easy W last week and another week of that could put him out of the playoffs after CoolClyde's strong start to the week! A loss right now, with me coming up next week would almost certainly eliminate WaterMELOn from the post season.

Swiftly vetoed! How do u not c ur own BS??

12th man

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    Swiftly vetoed! How do u not c ur own BS??
    How about I choke you to death with my bare hands?

Metro is a goon!

metro, that trade was pure trolling. Picking two players being out for the season off waivers and trading them for solid contributors?

12th man

Originally Posted by Lercher
    metro, that trade was pure trolling. Picking two players being out for the season off waivers and trading them for solid contributors?
    Their status on being out for the season is still undetermined.

Bledsoe and Speights for Barea and Drummond.

How about I choke you to death with my bare hands?
    Easy there internet toughgay.. lol

12th man

Well, just my luck...Gasol may return next week and I waive him!

See *******s, lol that trade wasn't as lopsided as you thought!

12th man

I've given up on too many players that end up being valuable assets.

You guys have to LOVE me.
    I've given many gifts to this league

Lol, even if he returns to practice next week and to games the week after (best case scenario) that trade was still BS

I'll repeat: Barea + Drummond for Bledsoe + Speights go