Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4565758990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by smokes
    Lol, even if he returns to practice next week and to games the week after (best case scenario) that trade was still BS

I'll repeat: Barea + Drummond for Bledsoe + Speights go
    I see the deal as equal, therefor I decline because I have a personal hard on Barea and Drummond.

Gasol gives 31 FP per game, Lee 38 FP per game, Drummond 25 FP, and Gortat gives like 30

I was getting back Igoudala who averages 28 FP, Asik, 29 FP, Henderson - 23 FP and Koufos who averages like 24 FP

It wasn't that lopsided. You guys are overreacting.

It was more of a hit and miss trade, especially with Gasol and Drummond returning and Gortat returning 3 weeks from now.

I wasn't given up **** players, all these guys give you 30 FP or more per game on average. They return in 2-3 weeks which isn't alot because theres over a month of the season left. It may have well very been my loss coming into April, where I have gained active players for the rest of March. You guys suck

The trade is equal yeah except my players are both playing and Drummond isn't :P

Dude, if you had made that trade with a playoff team, it might have been a 60/40 at best. MAYBE. With a non playoff team it's just a joke. Be realistic!

As far as fantasy terms Gasol, Gortat were both considered done for the year. Possibly they might get back to play a few games in the playoffs but that's not a guarantee. You can't justify that trade as being fair.

12th man

Yea, but you're assuming Gasol and Gortat to be out for the season and you dont know that yet. So your argument holds no weight and the reasoning is a comical and dramatic like always. Doesn't matter if TA misses the playoffs. It's not like he's going to be using the other players when the playoffs starts.

Im giving up superior players who'll return 2-3 weeks from now for active players. That was the idea of the trade.

Think about that.

LOL.... You're assuming that they WILL be back in 2-3 weeks so by your logic what you are saying also holds no weight

There's nothing dramatic about it haha. It's a bs trade plain and simple, obviously everyone vetoed it because it was stupid and you continuing to try and justify it is just a waste of breath.

12th man

LOL.... You're assuming that they WILL be back in 2-3 weeks so by your logic what you are saying also holds no weight

There's nothing dramatic about it haha. It's a bs trade plain and simple, obviously everyone vetoed it because it was stupid and you continuing to try and justify it is just a waste of breath.
    "Stupid"

Once you use that word, your argument becomes elementary and you're reaching to make a point you can't find.

and everyone who vetoed isn't the brightest bulb in the box, so that also holds no weight.

More dramatic and senseless shenanigans by the veto boys.

I gotta stop falling for your trolling.

12th man

I gotta stop falling for your trolling.
    works everytime lol

While trying not to think about the Knicks game....

TRADE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW! ALL TRADES MUST BE APPROVED WITHIN 26 HOURS!

12th man

Rubio/Walker
    Mayo/Barea
    Barnes/Delfino/Copeland
    Lee/Ibaka/Drummond/
    Duncan/Sanders/Splitter/Hadaddi/Gortat

I'm loaded with big men.

Sanders, Splitter, Ibaka, Drummond won't be traded.
    Mayo, Rubio, Walker, Barea won't be traded.

everyone else is on sale.

Looking for a SG/SF

Bledsoe Speights Dragic ONeal Pau and Marc Gasol are all available, last chance!

ONeal pending to Blob City for Emeka Okafor.

12th man

People love giving smokes 40 FP players

12th man

This dude picks up Pau Gasol, the rich get richer.

12th man

Helmets, next season your team shall be poor! I'll draft everyone you want and get waivers before that. That's a guranTEE!!!

I've taken as many hits as I've taken gains.

Gave up one of the top big men in the game Al Jeff and looking now like that was a pure giveaway, Love seemingly won't come back until maybe the finals if that.

Used my #1 waiver claim on Bynum who has been on my team for months and never played a game.

Honestly didn't even know that trade offer was still open, I made it almost a week ago, I ain't mad but I would have passed on that trade if I knew Tyson was injured.

12th man

Well for the Knicks sake, I hope Tyson recovers asap if we want a chance at win.
    For the rivalry, I hope Chandler stays long rested and away from the court.

The fact you have Curry, Harden, Wade, Noah, Love all on one squad is a nightmare.

It's fair deal tho, Dragic is a quality starter, Gasol is a top center, Bledsoe and Speights are good.

I just don't understand how can anyone not want Lee...mother****ers lol.