Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46667690919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1565

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

I don't know man, I would have taken him but I already have Curry and I don't like having too many eggs in one basket.

Lol did the deal with an eye on the playoffs... hoping i can squeeze in and maybe shake up the league with an upset either displacing the displacers or knocking off beefhelmets in the first round with a fresh lineup... TC going out and might not be back to top form for another couple of weeks forced my hand. Good trade though. excited for the new look of my team. and following players that i don't really know a lot about.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Gotta veto the O'neil/Okafor swap.

Okafor is superior, not by much but he's without a doubt the better producer.

Last 7 Days
    27 FP
    Last 14 Days
    27.5 FP
    Last 30 Days
    30 FP
    For the Season
    26 FP

Jermaine O'Neal
    Last 7 Days
    10 FP
    Last 14 Days
    15 FP
    Last 30 Days
    27 FP
    For The Season
    17.5 FP

No reason why anyone should be for Beef Helmets already improving as a team, since he has the best roster in the league. It won't help competition. Jermaine O'Neal was claimed off waivers for cheap, he had a good streak 14 weeks ago, but he's s slumped off. Okafor is basically a double double guy on average throughout the season who consistently gives you 26+ FP.

Anyone who doesn't veto this is really an idiot.

Actually those averages are insanely skewed as he has only played 2 games in the past 2 weeks (due to missing 4 games to personal reasons). Prior to that he was putting up 30-40 points nightly as a BENCH player and now he's the starter so he's got even more value.

But do as you see fit

12th man

I hope everyone your team breaks their ankles.

Looks like blob won't make the playoffs. Wanted him to play beef helmets in round 1 but he might miss out by one win. I hope to face ponder in the first round now that the trade went through. I will beat him this week and round 1 he will be destroyed.

12th man

Originally Posted by NY_Swagger
    Looks like blob won't make the playoffs. Wanted him to play beef helmets in round 1 but he might miss out by one win. I hope to face ponder in the first round now that the trade went through. I will beat him this week and round 1 he will be destroyed.
    Well, Clyde is definitely going 11-9.

Primetime vs Displacers are still up for grabs. Primetime is currently 10-9

WaterMelon is going 10-10

NJC vs Soupa is an important game, both are 10-9.

Wharfies are going 11-9 thanks for the Frogs.

Not sure how the seeding will look like next week, but we're a week away from the playoffs.

Thank god NVP is an idiot who doesn't set lineups. I'll take a W however i can get one.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    I hope everyone your team breaks their ankles.
    Dunno why you guys are so threatened by me.

I have Love who probably won't play again this year, Gasol who knows what's going on with him and Tyson who plays for the Knicks and thus will probably be day to day until the playoffs.

12th man

Originally Posted by smokes
    Dunno why you guys are so threatened by me.

I have Love who probably won't play again this year, Gasol who knows what's going on with him and Tyson who plays for the Knicks and thus will probably be day to day until the playoffs.
    You have the most beast team in fantasy history or in 16 player league history. No one stands a chance.

You have the most beast team in fantasy history or in 16 player league history. No one stands a chance.
    If my 3 injured guys turn into 3 dudes off waivers I'm in the same boat as everyone else really.

12th man

Man, Patriots is a f.u.c.k.i.n.g moron.
    I sent this dude a message on facebook and his phone to set his lineups after his waiver pick up.
    Regardless, his team would still be losing, but that dude has no chance ever playing fantasy with me again.

3 wins throughout the whole year, worst fantasy player ever.

Man, Patriots is a f.u.c.k.i.n.g moron.
    I sent this dude a message on facebook and his phone to set his lineups after his waiver pick up.
    Regardless, his team would still be losing, but that dude has no chance ever playing fantasy with me again.

3 wins throughout the whole year, worst fantasy player ever.
    Lol i told you. That video of him trying to rap ruined his career. Next year all KO members hopefully...

12th man

Damn you metro, if I paid more attention on Wednesday I'd freaking win this one, didn't check my lineup on time and kept Mbah a Moute in while he was injured. But still, you were lucky, I'd beat you in the last 5 out of 6 weeks and still you got away with a W. 2.75 FPs, that's damn close. It was probably the closest high end matchup this season. Fortunately I'll probably secure my 4th spot, WaterMELOn lost against CoolClyde and I have a tiebreaker against the NJC. You better get ready Ron.