The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CoolClyde

COOLCLYDE's FANTASTIC FANTASY WEEKENDER REPORT

f*cking Andrew Bogus is this year's Spencer Hawes for me! last year i kept Hee-Hawes for 1/2 the season waiting for his stupid giant foot to get better and eventually dropped him, and now Bogus is plodding along getting injections and whatnot. fu*cker!

Gangrene Style with a healthy KevLove keeping his lead over CoolClyde's Bruisers.... c'mon Bruisers, you can do it! this weekend is KEY!

Nice matchup between New Jack City and KillorbeKilled, will both players set their lineups for the weekend? who wants it more? will NJC gon get this work, or get killed?

Coquis putting the mega-frog facial on Cross Facers! no contest there! key pickups by el commissioner make him the man to beat. even the Bruisers smell the fear in the air around King Coq...

amazing matchup between Beef Helmets and the non-playing Tingles4Pringles, who continues his winning ways without lifting a finger. T4P seems to have gone m.i.a., yet his powerteam, led by James Hardon, provides quality matchups with the same damn lineup for weeks! will the Beefy Smoky Helmets rise to the occasion and beat this dead man?

That's Amare and New Vegas Pats in a tighty whitey battle of 1-2's, that will be decided by an evenly matched weekend. Will the unibrow of Ant Davis come back to action to put the NVP over the top?

WaterMELOnbury and DUI trying to even his record over the RottingDamn Dwarfs. as Dzwons Son's euro-squad tries valiantly to overcome a small lead, he plays it coy, admitting defeat when victory is surely within grasp.

Rady's HotMice have their first rodent victory assured over #KnicksTape, who left Ryan Anderson on bench for 60+ points Friday night, this one's a given. congrats to the hot little mouse pricks.

and last but not least, veteran brainfarting by Multiple Scorgasms with a slim lead over p0nder's Primetime, who left Al Whoreford on bench for 60+ points. Can Scorgams overcome his absentmindedness earlier in the week where he left over 150+ points on the bench. will his pickup of Steve "can't do nothin but shoot 3's" Novak earn him a victory? it would be a damn shame to see this battle lost if p0nder doesn't set his lineup this weekend. who gives a damn about this league? who cares about competition?

Good luck to all, and to all happy holidays!
:beer:

metrocard

Legend
f*cking Andrew Bogus is this year's Spencer Hawes for me! last year i kept Hee-Hawes for 1/2 the season waiting for his stupid giant foot to get better and eventually dropped him, and now Bogus is plodding along getting injections and whatnot. fu*cker!

Gangrene Style with a healthy KevLove keeping his lead over CoolClyde's Bruisers.... c'mon Bruisers, you can do it! this weekend is KEY!

Nice matchup between New Jack City and KillorbeKilled, will both players set their lineups for the weekend? who wants it more? will NJC gon get this work, or get killed?

Coquis putting the mega-frog facial on Cross Facers! no contest there! key pickups by el commissioner make him the man to beat. even the Bruisers smell the fear in the air around King Coq...

amazing matchup between Beef Helmets and the non-playing Tingles4Pringles, who continues his winning ways without lifting a finger. T4P seems to have gone m.i.a., yet his powerteam, led by James Hardon, provides quality matchups with the same damn lineup for weeks! will the Beefy Smoky Helmets rise to the occasion and beat this dead man?

That's Amare and New Vegas Pats in a tighty whitey battle of 1-2's, that will be decided by an evenly matched weekend. Will the unibrow of Ant Davis come back to action to put the NVP over the top?

WaterMELOnbury and DUI trying to even his record over the RottingDamn Dwarfs. as Dzwons Son's euro-squad tries valiantly to overcome a small lead, he plays it coy, admitting defeat when victory is surely within grasp.

Rady's HotMice have their first rodent victory assured over #KnicksTape, who left Ryan Anderson on bench for 60+ points Friday night, this one's a given. congrats to the hot little mouse pricks.

and last but not least, veteran brainfarting by Multiple Scorgasms with a slim lead over p0nder's Primetime, who left Al Whoreford on bench for 60+ points. Can Scorgams overcome his absentmindedness earlier in the week where he left over 150+ points on the bench. will his pickup of Steve "can't do nothin but shoot 3's" Novak earn him a victory? it would be a damn shame to see this battle lost if p0nder doesn't set his lineup this weekend. who gives a damn about this league? who cares about competition?

Good luck to all, and to all happy holidays!
:beer:

Happy Holidays brother, nice wrap up and update of the league so far.

So many close games, 6 out of 8.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
As of now the Wharfies are 55.75 fantasy points behind and it seems it's tonight games that are going to decide if I'm able to pull out a W out of this matchup. WaterMELOn got Durant and Kaman as his main contributors while I'll be playing my guard combo of hoMo and HoMonta who, I hope, will get me some solid FPs. But it's the sleepers who'll be crucial for this matchup. I've got both Carl and Hawes, who are able to provide me with > 80 FPs combined, but who knows whether they're gonna shine or they're gonna fold and get me < 20 FPs? And last but not least, there are AJP and MWP, another inconsistent duo, Artest averaged 25 FPs over the last two weeks while AJP got me several 30+ FPs games, what will it be tonight? Only time will tell!

smokes

Huge Member
Nice roundup :) personally I threw the next few weeks with the pickups of Kyrie/Nash/Henderson.

I knew I'd pull out a W this week, willing to sacrifice the next 2-3 because once this roster comes back healthy it's on!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Of course, Mo Williams had to get injured when I most needed him... at least MWP and Carl both stepped up and got 75 fantasy points cmobined. Rip also contributed in his last game for the Wharfies with 24.5 FPs. Price was afwul (-6.5) and so was Hawes and Hinrich getting me slicely over 20 FPs. But it's still that Mo's injury that made me nuts, dude could get me at least 60 FPs over the last two games (if he didn't fold again).

Wharfies within 22, but considering that WaterMELOn got Parker, Young, Johnson and Lopez playing and I have nobody but KG who can contribute, this is likely an L. ****!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I don't know bro, I have an overall crappy and inconsistent team. Besides, I've got no idea for how long HoMo will be out.

smokes

Huge Member
This should be an epic week especially if the people who have been absent so far come back and

SET THEIR LINEUPS

p0nder

Starter
Yeah i had a bit of a crazy stretch their in the real world. I'm also having issues with the whole set up as it's much different from my Fantasy Football leagues and even from last years set up in this league.

But i'm back now and got my line ups ready to go. Hoping to bounce back here this week. GL to MELOn

smokes

Huge Member
Phew that trade is quite some rape!!!

Then again AD already showing he's made of glass...

Big risk.. Could be an enormous payoff in it for the Coquis.

metrocard

Legend
Toughest match up of fantasy basketball for me going against Clyde. I have no men playing Sunday.

Btw, Coquis trading Cousins and Hibbert for the Brow and my boy and former Coqui of last season, SERGE IBAKA.

p0nder

Starter
Loving my Tyson Chandler Trade today. I'm feeling pretty good as 2 of my better players haven't even played yet (wade, horford) so i think there's a good shot at getting back into the W column this week.

smokes

Huge Member
yahoo glitching out not showing the points/stats for today and whatnot... this happening for anyone else?

CoolClyde

picking first on autotune had to be a blessing and a curse. getting LBJ was great, but having last pick on waivers sucks balls.

in the last week, i lost out on Sheed, RickHamilton, GaryNeal, Heinrich and EltonJohnBrand. just waiting for a waiver to go through before you can make a maneuver is key to this league, i've been stuck with Tyler Smeller for a week trying to move him.

ce la vie, just got a new brewski shot of O&B on my team, someone i feel is a key component to Knicks winning basketball and can give me decent fantasy points on occasion.

anyone interested in Mike Dunleavy or Luke Ridnour for a like-scoring F?

smokes

Huge Member
^ You know that you can pick up people from free agents immediately right? If you're desperate to get someone off the roster you can just add an FA. Gary Neal was an FA before I picked him up and dropped him.

I'm in the opposite boat, I have #4 and #1, 2 and 3 are all AFK players. But I don't want to waste that high waiver position on just anyone, so I have to watch all these guys get picked up on waivers while waiting for them to hit free agency.

Yeah i had a bit of a crazy stretch their in the real world. I'm also having issues with the whole set up as it's much different from my Fantasy Football leagues and even from last years set up in this league.

But i'm back now and got my line ups ready to go. Hoping to bounce back here this week. GL to MELOn

Good luck to you too brah.. you will need it..:teeth:

CoolClyde

^ You know that you can pick up people from free agents immediately right? If you're desperate to get someone off the roster you can just add an FA. Gary Neal was an FA before I picked him up and dropped him.

I'm in the opposite boat, I have #4 and #1, 2 and 3 are all AFK players. But I don't want to waste that high waiver position on just anyone, so I have to watch all these guys get picked up on waivers while waiting for them to hit free agency.

yeah, shoulda, coulda, woulda done that had i known so many KO fantasy leaguers were on the ball re waiver pickups. what is AFK?

smokes

Huge Member
^ afk = away from keyboard

Yeah some of our guys are waiver wire maestros, I don't get how you spot trending players so quickly... Players get picked up minutes after dominating performances, you guys must have access to much better resources over there.