The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
"New guy NY_Swagger giving me a run for my money, hoping to build a strong enough cushion to hold out for the weekend. NY_Swagger needs to bring his swagger to this thread. Yes I'm calling you out son."

what's good KO league. Thanks metro for putting me down. I asked about being put on a week before the feud. I thought I was getting a ghost team and was ready to put in the work. Anyway good match smokes ur team is tough even without Rondo. I'm gonna need blocks now n u need assist so propose something.

Hey welcome to the league and the thread Swagger. Congrats on taking over a legendary team!

Well the best assist dude on your roster is Lebron, so if you're willing to deal lemme know and I'll give you some offers to think about.

smokes

Huge Member
Also thanks metro for doing the weekly wrap, busy weekend and I was too bummed about Rondo to do anything like that yesterday :lol:

CA7

Scoring Champ
my toughest match up of the season, need all my guys to step up and play BIG

1 game out of the playoffs, need this bad

smokes

Huge Member
Bogut just looks like such a boss in that GSW front court... If he stays healthy they could be an amazing team. They're already in the top 10 teams in the NBA if you ask me.

Of course bsz didn't bother to put him into his lineups LOL

metrocard

Legend
Damn

I always fear the injury prone guys. That's why I shipped Gordon, and Kirilenko may be on the trade block also...he's fragile.

I like my team right now though.

Walker/Harris/Prigioni
Holiday/Delfino/Anderson
Kirilenko/Korver/Salmons
Duncan/Ibaka/Evans
Noah/Asik/Drummond

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
will smokes get his 2nd loss of the season? Will be a huge upset, I had smokes as a favorite, despite the injury, he still has the set of the most deadliest players in the league who could put up 40-60 points a night.

smokes

Huge Member
Lol... Upset my ass.

Please.

I just lost Rondo for nothing. Bynum, Love, Rose and Curry all injured and Ed Davis not playing due to trade.

Six top players all out from my team and it's an accomplishment to win against me? SMH.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
a win is a win!

Lol... Upset my ass.

Please.

I just lost Rondo for nothing. Bynum, Love, Rose and Curry all injured and Ed Davis not playing due to trade.

Six top players all out from my team and it's an accomplishment to win against me? SMH.

smokes

Huge Member
Man where are all the fantasy peeps at during this crazy week of games?!

Watermelon taking one of the top teams in the league down to the wire. Gonna need a huge weekend to pull it off but the door is open! Big Baby's injury knocks Displacers down a notch, and CoolClyde must be breathing a huge sigh of relief after appearing to be chasing him a week ago!

p0nder and Wharfies in a point for point heated battle, both dudes trying hard for the W with their 7th and 8th spots on the line!

Clyde finally getting the breaks going his way after several weeks of bad luck. I'm surprised he isn't here laughing in joy as he saw two of his most disliked rivals take huge injury hits with Rondo, Curry and Glen Davis all hitting the pine. His addition of Bayless was inspired to lead him to a comfortable win over the Scorgasms who are desperately missing CPKnee.

Blob City trying to put HOTMICE away but missing a dagger today leaving Nicholson to rot with Hinrich a game time scratch. HOTMICE may have a way back in with a solid weekend!

I've suffered so many knocks this past week, it's so ugly. Rondo going down, Curry going down, Ed Davis going from starter to backup.. I'm bitter! Congrats to CA7 for getting nicely hot at the right time to take advantage and hitting me with a probable L though.

smokes

Huge Member
My #1 seed could well be in jeopardy in the coming weeks. I have to play Scorgasms next week shortly after giving him beasting Paul George for The Ankle.

If CPKnee comes back I'm going to be in deep sh*t... The dude I gave him for Raj-torn ACL Rondo :(