The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Kemba Walker's Surge

Walker has come scorching out of the All-Star break, putting up 25 points per game on 53 percent shooting over Charlotte's last four contests. Walker can still go through some wild stretches in which he dribbles into a crowd without a plan, but if he can consolidate these gains over the season's last few weeks, the Bobcats' outlook gets a bit brighter.

Kemba's 3pt point percentage by the month: 26:1 Nov, 37.9 Dec, 38.6 Jan, 39.5 Feb

I traded JRue for Kemba, for personal reasons...but Kemba has really made a huge improvement this season.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Tobias Harris may become a major sleeper, dude averaged almost 30 FPs in his first two games with the Magic. :)

DeAndre and Gordon for Gortat and Hayward? You kidding me?

CoolClyde

ain't it strange how New Veg Ass-Patters gave up on the season,
bending over to let his boy Metroflex rape him silly via trade attempt,
yet continues to add/drop players when the season is over for him?
ya know what I think?

shenanigans_sm.jpg

commisshenanigans, that is. this league is tainted, no matter which way
you look at it. i've never seen such nepotism, allowing your friends to take
over good teams, changing of rules, and behind the scenes maneuvering.

i'll keep playing because i'm deep into the competition, but why don't you
guys just let the season evolve organically instead of using your power to
your advantage? Knicks Online has suffered because of one person's power
trip, just give it a rest and let the fantasy league play out fairly.

for those out of the playoffs, at least take some pride and set your lineups,
like Dem Piff City Allstars. KillorBeKilled, who hasn't said a word in smack
talk or this KO thread all season, gave up this week and killed the competition.

not setting your lineups this deep into the season is reprehensible. at this point
you should know how the league works, and that you can set your lineups through
the end of the season in 5 minutes. you make a trade or pick up a player off
waivers, and then forget you have to reset your lineups? LAME.

once again, if you're not a KO member and you're not going to be part
of the competition OR the conversation, then don't join the league.

can't wait for the wah wah wah fu*ck you replies.

metrocard

Legend
Well, in response to your dramatic stressed out post: My friends got teams on here because when I opened up this thread, not enough KO members replied to joining the league of 16 teams, we only had about 12-13 KO members. I offered my friends positions and they accepted.

Patriots did try to throw away his season, but he's lost his trading rights. What's the point of him totally not playing at all? It would be just be uncompetitive, silly, classless, and easy for the players he's up against to face an inactive opponent. He will still set his lineups because this isn't a league where teams were going to pick up automatic wins against a fully locked team. Patriots will play with the roster he has, and if you're too slow to pick up waivers then deal with it. It's competition, you can't win everything. Have you ever played a sport before? You seem like such a female, that these concepts and ideologies are so new to you. You've cried all season long about waivers, when you've picked up a fair amount of good waivers, and that a lot of thanks to me. I'm not stingy with my players, and I always experiment with new players on my team. That gives this league more variety and bums like you to find a chance in this league with a good waiver pick up. Stop lying in this thread, you've had fun in this league all season and you're a phony for not admitting it. This has consumed at least 20-40% of your daily activity in your life. It's important to you.

Theres one thing you can't take away from Patriots and is that he's been active all season long, unlike CrossFacers who I booted out of the league. Whenever I do something right, I get no credit for it. I'm tired of guys like you with high estrogen levels always crying when something twitches you. Grow some balls and stop being a lady and show some respect. I've put a lot of energy that I didn't need to put into in making this league fun for you guys. You guys veto a lot of fair trades, made a lot of stupid trades, and sent numerous trade request that are off balanced in fantasy points equality and only favor your team. That's why Patriots got sick of it and decided to throw it away, he came into this league to compete from day one and never got offered a fair deal. He's experimented with waivers and tried out a lot of formulas for his squad. He fell short, not everyone can win them all. If you're going to play this league, don't troll people with crap trade request that have no logic at all, it's not fun at all. You're not an angel and you don't have much to speak from especially since this league is forever tainted tainted by your profoundly retardation of the LeBron trade, don't cry about tainted when you've been the monkey of the league for the year.

Behind the scenes maneuvering? You guys act like you don't PM each other.

Using my power to what advantage?

Beef Helmets are 15-2
Displacers are 14-3
and theres an insanely closer than your insecurity playoff race with a bunch of teams at 9-8 and potentially 3-4 teams missing out of the playoffs by one game.

I've created a competitive league, and my team is far from the best from the league. If I wanted to use it to my advantage, I would. My aim is competition and I strive off it. I'm an athlete and my soul resides in pure combat head to head. I never did anything in this league to put it to my advantage. If I did, there would be no veto rights for you guys and smokes wouldn't be commish and amongst other rules I made the playing field fair for you guys.

The only mistake I made was play with the waiver rules which I didn't even know much about, I was green to it and I thought you can edit it back to regular settings. If you're still crying about that, Clyde I know where you live and I will slap the hell out of you for wasting my time explaining this.

As for people not setting their lineups, just shut up. We've heard it before. That's their team, let them run their team how they want now, we've gave enough warnings about it in the past and we're already 3-4 weeks away from the playoffs. It's too late to stress it and cry over this.

Clyde you've developed too much cranky/bitchy/estrogen infilled traits from spending a lot of time with Crazy8s...I have to roast you just based on the fact it was a senseless complaint. You see things too stiffly and don't let things flow, you're very weak in the mind.

why don't you do your job, moderate this forum, actually contribute and participate and interact with more members instead of be a complete waste as a poster/moderatator of KOnline. You've just been the guy laying in the chair eating foods high in fat, lazy as hell. When was the last time you've contributed anything to this forum? You guys talk about reasons why it's been dead, and I gotta say it's been the inactive mods. If mods ain't posting, why will the posters post? Thanks for killing the site with your gay transgender love for Crazy8, disgrace to the Bronx in reality. If I catch you on Morris Park, I'm pimp slapping you to the wet floor since it's rainy and nasty out right now.

Last edited:

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
DeAndre and Gordon for Gortat and Hayward? You kidding me?

I should have proposed this before Heyward got back. he is balling right now straight off his injury unlike gordan who is just starting to put up better FPs.

I proposed alot since taking over just cause I want the team to feel like my own (10 out of 15 players are new.) I dont like bosh and wanted him gone badly. i dont even like lebron but he's been sick and respect those numbers to much. Yesterday, he gave me 90fps.

For the most part this league is active and glad those trades went through even though most of you think I gave up to much. Those trades proved that I try to be fair and may take subtle risk that may work against or for me so ya'll need to think before rejecting to fast. I know some might be unfair but most are fair.

As far as shenanigans go; as long as enough of us are active they wont exist which was proved by last weeks vetos and metro locking patriots trading privileges.

metrocard

Legend
I should have proposed this before Heyward got back. he is balling right now straight off his injury unlike gordan who is just starting to put up better FPs.

I proposed alot since taking over just cause I want the team to feel like my own (10 out of 15 players are new.) I dont like bosh and wanted him gone badly. i dont even like lebron but he's been sick and respect those numbers to much. Yesterday, he gave me 90fps.

For the most part this league is active and glad those trades went through even though most of you think I gave up to much. Those trades proved that I try to be fair and may take subtle risk that may work against or for me so ya'll need to think before rejecting to fast. I know some might be unfair but most are fair.

As far as shenanigans go; as long as enough of us are active they wont exist which was proved by last weeks vetos and metro locking patriots trading privileges.

I think players in this league are use to the greed and security of thier players that they see your moves and are shocked. I don't think it's ridiculously because you never know who gets injured or lose their starting jobs...so theres always something in a trade that may end up favoring you.

CoolClyde

true, i liked Crazy 8's. you fight with everyone and have forced good posters off of KO,
and this fantasy league. i expected a stupid name-calling macho-faggot ranting response,
so i'm not going to dignify it any further.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
ain't it strange how New Veg Ass-Patters gave up on the season,
bending over to let his boy Metroflex rape him silly via trade attempt,
yet continues to add/drop players when the season is over for him?
ya know what I think?

shenanigans_sm.jpg

commisshenanigans, that is. this league is tainted, no matter which way
you look at it. i've never seen such nepotism, allowing your friends to take
over good teams, changing of rules, and behind the scenes maneuvering.

i'll keep playing because i'm deep into the competition, but why don't you
guys just let the season evolve organically instead of using your power to
your advantage? Knicks Online has suffered because of one person's power
trip, just give it a rest and let the fantasy league play out fairly.

for those out of the playoffs, at least take some pride and set your lineups,
like Dem Piff City Allstars. KillorBeKilled, who hasn't said a word in smack
talk or this KO thread all season, gave up this week and killed the competition.

not setting your lineups this deep into the season is reprehensible. at this point
you should know how the league works, and that you can set your lineups through
the end of the season in 5 minutes. you make a trade or pick up a player off
waivers, and then forget you have to reset your lineups? LAME.

once again, if you're not a KO member and you're not going to be part
of the competition OR the conversation, then don't join the league.

can't wait for the wah wah wah fu*ck you replies.

Honestly I'm 50/50 between you and metro with this one.

I think NVP's waiver rights should be locked up anyway, as I locked them in the first place. He's already shown disdain enough for the league to try to ruin it for everyone else. What's to say he isn't going to just cut all his good players that aren't on the can't cut list and then ditch the league?

In regards to him getting pissed because no one offered him a fair deal, that's just utter bullsh*t. I offered him several deals throughout the year and regardless of whether you think a trade is 100% balanced or not, I never offer deals that aren't very close to 50/50 in average fantasy points.

I agree that we shouldn't have any non-KO members in the league, because it's impossible to communicate with them. I've offered Killorbekilled a ton of balanced trades throughout the year and every one gets rejected with some smarmy "lol" message. I don't think he actually knows how to judge if a trade is balanced (probably why he has done ZERO trades all year).

At the same time saying crap like "inviting your friends to take over the best teams"... C'mon Clyde. We replaced like four people before I gave Blob that team and every time it was a mission to find people, took days. When it finally came round to replacing that team the forum was dead, and I didn't expect to get anyone into the league from here. Blob's team was hardly a great team either damn that team was 1-11 when he took it over. He made some smart moves that has taken his team to elite status. Just a shame he couldn't do it 1-2 weeks earlier and challenge in the playoffs since he's probably a top 4 player in this league. If you're so deep into the competition you should be glad to have another quality GM amongst the ranks and not be mad just because he's being more successful.

How exactly am I using my power to my advantage? I fixed a broken schedule and I locked out a team that tried to ruin the league... Should I have let those things evolve organically and let the entire league get screwed in the process?

I agree that next year we need to cut the crap, but it's a bit too late for this year isn't it? What was done is done and I did my best to put it back in the correct state.

Next season:

* Only KO.com members
* No schedule changes (except possibly rivalry week)
* No changing of rules
* Democratic discussion of scoring system

At the same time, I think metro did an ok job. The scoring system I still think is out of whack and needs to be fine tuned. Fiddling with the schedules was a silly move but he was just trying to add more spice to the league. The only major decision I don't agree with was kicking Gangnam Style from the league, other than that I don't believe any of metro's tinkering in the league has been malicious or an attempt to gain any kind of advantage.

smokes

Huge Member
Also I'd like to add that IMO this league is still better than any other fantasy league I'm playing in, by a LONG way. No offense to ronoranina but that ESPN league is deader than dead, 2 trades in the whole league for the whole season? I go on there once a week to set lineups and that's it. It's boring. At least this league is very entertaining.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Also I'd like to add that IMO this league is still better than any other fantasy league I'm playing in, by a LONG way. No offense to ronoranina but that ESPN league is deader than dead, 2 trades in the whole league for the whole season? I go on there once a week to set lineups and that's it. It's boring. At least this league is very entertaining.

Not cool lol

smokes

Huge Member
Not cool lol

Sorry I'm just calling it like I see it, no one seems to actually go on there most people seem to set their lineups a month in advance or perhaps not at all. I've offered a dozen trades around that league and every single one has just sat there unanswered until it expires.

metrocard

Legend
true, i liked Crazy 8's. you fight with everyone and have forced good posters off of KO,
and this fantasy league. i expected a stupid name-calling macho-faggot ranting response,
so i'm not going to dignify it any further.

Maybe they weren't good enough. Question is when you will bring good posters here, held make good post (because you have many) and help this site grow? It seems like you've given up as a mod and rep of this site. You spend too much time whining and less time taking action. You're not straight right now. Of course I'm going to rant. You show me no love when I been nothing but fair and inviting competition to the league. I admitted my mistakes, why can't you let it go? This is why I question the growth of your testicles. It's time to move on, as men.

Honestly I'm 50/50 between you and metro with this one.

I think NVP's waiver rights should be locked up anyway, as I locked them in the first place. He's already shown disdain enough for the league to try to ruin it for everyone else. What's to say he isn't going to just cut all his good players that aren't on the can't cut list and then ditch the league?

In regards to him getting pissed because no one offered him a fair deal, that's just utter bullsh*t. I offered him several deals throughout the year and regardless of whether you think a trade is 100% balanced or not, I never offer deals that aren't very close to 50/50 in average fantasy points.

I agree that we shouldn't have any non-KO members in the league, because it's impossible to communicate with them. I've offered Killorbekilled a ton of balanced trades throughout the year and every one gets rejected with some smarmy "lol" message. I don't think he actually knows how to judge if a trade is balanced (probably why he has done ZERO trades all year).

At the same time saying crap like "inviting your friends to take over the best teams"... C'mon Clyde. We replaced like four people before I gave Blob that team and every time it was a mission to find people, took days. When it finally came round to replacing that team the forum was dead, and I didn't expect to get anyone into the league from here. Blob's team was hardly a great team either damn that team was 1-11 when he took it over. He made some smart moves that has taken his team to elite status. Just a shame he couldn't do it 1-2 weeks earlier and challenge in the playoffs since he's probably a top 4 player in this league. If you're so deep into the competition you should be glad to have another quality GM amongst the ranks and not be mad just because he's being more successful.

How exactly am I using my power to my advantage? I fixed a broken schedule and I locked out a team that tried to ruin the league... Should I have let those things evolve organically and let the entire league get screwed in the process?

I agree that next year we need to cut the crap, but it's a bit too late for this year isn't it? What was done is done and I did my best to put it back in the correct state.

Next season:

* Only KO.com members
* No schedule changes (except possibly rivalry week)
* No changing of rules
* Democratic discussion of scoring system

At the same time, I think metro did an ok job. The scoring system I still think is out of whack and needs to be fine tuned. Fiddling with the schedules was a silly move but he was just trying to add more spice to the league. The only major decision I don't agree with was kicking Gangnam Style from the league, other than that I don't believe any of metro's tinkering in the league has been malicious or an attempt to gain any kind of advantage.

Well, NVP is definitely not allowed in the league next year. My boys were just subs for posters who didn't show up as expected (iSayugo disappearance from the league and forums was unexpected...he won the league last year too).

KilledOrBeKilled hasn't made a trade all season? Jesus. Well his record ain't too shabby. He's the Cuba of the league.

smokes, Blob City has been a monster and I got to get ready for him next week, hoping Drummond returns because Blob is basically an automatic 1000 points per week.