The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
David Lee is injury prone also, but I gotta wait on Rose now who will probably be slow to getting back to his all stat status.

It's a weird trade for both us, but I guess we can afford it, we're locked for the playoffs.

I think playoff time is the time you want your team 100% Right now is just making the record look sexy, but I remember last year I got raped by injuries and took a heartbreak in the playoffs.

smokes

Huge Member
There was some interesting thing about Lee I read where they were saying a lot of people view him as injury prone but he actually doesn't miss many games through injury at all.

I'm glad to flip Rose because he was the one breaking my heart last year, day to day for like a month and then didn't play in the first week of the playoffs.

Now I gotta find another solid free agent plug in... Pissed off now that I told my dude about Nicholson :lol:

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
I was close to accept the Noah deal that was on the table which included A.Anderson but with the injury and the trade it could mean less production out of those dudes.

WaterMelon is giving me a run for my money in week 2 of taking over. I don't want to go 0-2 to start...it's going down to the last games tmw.

this week all match-ups are close except coolcyde has pulled away from multiple scoregasms...

smokes

Huge Member
The Noah deal was definitely scary. It's been diagnosed as Plantar Fasciaiaidustsis which is pretty much what I was expecting. I'm hoping for him to sit until after the All Star break and be back, if that's the case and he goes the rest of the way this was an awesome deal for me.

At the same time, with all the injuries my team is nursing, a risky deal like this could finish me off if I have much more bad luck. It's possible Noah could sit until the playoffs :(

Considering I'm likely to go 1-2 over the last 3, only just scraping the win over Displacers with some crazy beastlike performances, with Scorgasms and Watermelon to play over the next 3, the top teams are primed to take away my #1 spot.

I'm rooting for a Watermelon victory this week!!

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Ouch Tim Duncan! When I saw this earlier all I could think was Dejuan Blair! Sigh no adds left. I thought smokes was going to scoop him first :teeth:

I was close to accept the Noah deal that was on the table which included A.Anderson but with the injury and the trade it could mean less production out of those dudes.

WaterMelon is giving me a run for my money in week 2 of taking over. I don't want to go 0-2 to start...it's going down to the last games tmw.

this week all match-ups are close except coolcyde has pulled away from multiple scoregasms...
Swagger jacking my avi...

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Nah buddy took that from google images in the 1st week of November. But since I'm that cool and your a vet, you can have it.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Felton - 27 FP
Green - 14 FP
Gordon - 17 FP
Boozer - 30 FP

Parker - 37 FP
Robinson - 20 FP
Kaman - 21 FP
Beasley - 16 FP

What kind of dumbass unbalanced trade was that and how was it allowed?

smokes

Huge Member
And yeah I agree metro I didn't pay attention to that trade and I can't believe anyone would be crazy enough to accept that deal o_O