The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
I know I'm taking a risk but I see it working out for me. I'll see you in the finals.

Personally I thought you could of got more for Parsons who's been one of the biggest surprised this season improving in all statistically category this year.

Should of got Anthony Davis instead of Jordan since DeAndre only gets 24 minutes a game, but hey, it may work out for you so I wish you luck.

smokes

Huge Member
Taking a risk? No you're giving up your entire team for a bunch of dudes who play less minutes and score considerably less fantasy points.

That's not a risk that's suicide :lol:

metrocard

Legend
This son of a bitch Rady gives up Splitter and Barea to an offer I couldn't even come close to matching...Rady won.

Chris Bosh, Darren Collision and god damn Elton Brand for Barea, Splitter and Stoudemire.

God damnit I'm pissed.

metrocard

Legend
Alright Displacers, you have my ass hanged on the ceiling...I'm desperate for JJ and Tiago.

Off Limits
Ibaka
Walker
Mayo
Rubio
Sanders
Duncan
Lee

My trade bait
Kirilenko
Drummond
Delfino
Greg Smith
Reg Evans
Ed Davis
LeBron James.

smokes

Huge Member
Yo NY_Swagger, I'mma make you an offer on the same level as the other trades you've done today:

Lebron James for Jermaine O'Neal.

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Alright Displacers, you have my ass hanged on the ceiling...I'm desperate for JJ and Tiago.

Off Limits
Ibaka
Walker
Mayo
Rubio
Sanders
Duncan
Lee

My trade bait
Kirilenko
Drummond
Delfino
Greg Smith
Reg Evans
Ed Davis
LeBron James.

Lebron?

I made that deal with you in mind.
I know we can make something happen but need one of your off limits.

Be flexible Flex. Make your fantasy team come true. lol

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Lebron?

I made that deal with you in mind.
I know we can make something happen but need one of your off limits. Be flexible Flex. Make your fantasy team come true. lol

Well since you got me by the string, of course I'm going to overvalue Splitter and Barea, but I have to not make anymore mistakes and give anyone else favors like I did to Beef Helmets and a couple of other guys. I'm pretty fair to trade with you. I'll give you Drummond/Delfino or Kirilenko/Greg Smith

metrocard

Legend
Check out this rape trade by Beef Helmets back in Dec 5:

James Harden
Paul George
JJ Hickson

for

Deron Williams
Andre Drummond
Steve Nash

smokes

Huge Member
Check out this rape trade by Beef Helmets back in Dec 5:

James Harden
Paul George
JJ Hickson

for

Deron Williams
Andre Drummond
Steve Nash

You, do me a favour? LOL get real! We both know any trade between you and I, you thought you were going to get the better of it.

And that trade was just good foresight on my part. Harden and George were both slumping at the time averaging about 28-30 fantasy points, I jumped on them as soon as Soupastars took over that team as I was well aware they were both likely to improve and they did.

The most nonsensical part of that trade was my offer was:

George + Harden

for

Deron + Nash

Soupastars countered with the Hickson for Drummond addition. Which hey wasn't that bad, Drummond definitely has a very bright future. But then he went and traded Drummond away for virtually nothing and lost basically the only bit of value he gained in the deal.

smokes

Huge Member
Also if you think my team in this league is bad, be thankful you ain't in my other league:

Guards - Kyrie, Monta, Lillard, Korver
Forwards - Durant, Melo, Paul George, Tristan Thompson
Centers - Noah, Monroe, Sanders, Vucevic

metrocard

Legend
Nah man, I hold a strong policy that every trade should be fair. I always look into how the trade partner can benefit from my players and how I can hold it down. I gave you Holiday easily, so you can't front like I'm always into only improving myself. I'm into making this a fun competitive league because if I wanted to be a dick, I could of kept Irving and Holliday to myself.

That's 100% horse crap.

Slump or not, Harden was averaging 25/5/5/2stls ...way better than Deron's 15/8
Nash vs George doesn't even compare.
Nash didn't play any games in November and was still an injury played, and it's not like he was going to average the numbers he did in Phoenix playing with Kobe. George slumping or not produced more value than Nash and it wasn't even a balance deal if you trade those two straight up.

Hickson vs Drummond is probably as lopsided as the previous two. Hickson was averaging a double double playing 29 minutes a game and was consistent. Drummond struggle to get off the bench.

Drummond has a bright future?
Fool, this is fantasy basketball, not real life. lol

That deal was pure rape, and it never made sense why I had deals veto when this was the most unbalanced deal in this season of FB. That's why I don't like to hear crap from you guys because this ain't the only deal that blows a lot of nuts and takes away competition from the league. You can't cry about vetos or what not when you're on a mission to rape everyone on a deal.

I'm putting the shenanigans on you guys.

Metrocard is the good guy.

Cool Clyde trading LeBron will never make sense, but when does Clyde ever make sense? lol

You, do me a favour? LOL get real! We both know any trade between you and I, you thought you were going to get the better of it.

And that trade was just good foresight on my part. Harden and George were both slumping at the time averaging about 28-30 fantasy points, I jumped on them as soon as Soupastars took over that team as I was well aware they were both likely to improve and they did.

The most nonsensical part of that trade was my offer was:

George + Harden

for

Deron + Nash

Soupastars countered with the Hickson for Drummond addition. Which hey wasn't that bad, Drummond definitely has a very bright future. But then he went and traded Drummond away for virtually nothing and lost basically the only bit of value he gained in the deal.

smokes

Huge Member
Nah man, I hold a strong policy that every trade should be fair. I always look into how the trade partner can benefit from my players and how I can hold it down. I gave you Holiday easily, so you can't front like I'm always into only improving myself. I'm into making this a fun competitive league because if I wanted to be a dick, I could of kept Irving and Holliday to myself.

That's 100% horse crap.

Slump or not, Harden was averaging 25/5/5/2stls ...way better than Deron's 15/8
Nash vs George doesn't even compare.
Nash didn't play any games in November and was still an injury played, and it's not like he was going to average the numbers he did in Phoenix playing with Kobe. George slumping or not produced more value than Nash and it wasn't even a balance deal if you trade those two straight up.

Hickson vs Drummond is probably as lopsided as the previous two. Hickson was averaging a double double playing 29 minutes a game and was consistent. Drummond struggle to get off the bench.

Drummond has a bright future?
Fool, this is fantasy basketball, not real life. lol

That deal was pure rape, and it never made sense why I had deals veto when this was the most unbalanced deal in this season of FB. That's why I don't like to hear crap from you guys because this ain't the only deal that blows a lot of nuts and takes away competition from the league. You can't cry about vetos or what not when you're on a mission to rape everyone on a deal.

I'm putting the shenanigans on you guys.

Metrocard is the good guy.

Cool Clyde trading LeBron will never make sense, but when does Clyde ever make sense? lol

You need to calm down.

What I meant was obviously you thought the trade(s) had potential to improve your team otherwise why would you agree to trade in the first place?

And I don't see the point in comparing NBA stats here. The only thing that matters in this league is fantasy points.

When I traded Deron for Harden it was 32fp vs 34fp and Harden was slumping and Deron was improving at that time he had 2-3 really solid games in a row.

Yes Steve Nash was injured but Paul George was averaging 28fp and to this day Nash is averaging 27fp so had George not improved considerably that part would have been a wash. The deal made a lot of sense for Soupastars because he had ONE PG on his roster and several SFs. What would have happened with this trade if George carried on playing how he had all season up to that point and Deron had gone back to his 20/10 averages? It would have been a solid trade for both parties.

Yes it is fantasy basketball and Drummond's "bright future" would be occurring right now had he not gone down injured, you know this just as well as I do which is why you traded for him. The dude is averaging nearly 25fp in 19 minutes per game... Everyone and their grandmothers knows that when he's put into the starter job he's going to average 30-35fp.

I don't really remember the trades you had vetoed. Wasn't there only 1? I'm obviously not counting the ones from yesterday which you even vetoed yourself lol...

I have vetoed many trades this year. I called for a veto on the WaterMELOn rape of Soupastars but it didn't happen. I also did in fact veto both of Displacers trades today for his own good but I'm sure those will not be vetoed either.

You can look back on that trade now in hindsight and call it the most unbalanced but actually at the time it was reasonably balanced and it made sense for both of us as I had a hole at SF and Soupastars had a gaping hole at PG.

Plus as I mentioned, I didn't even try to do the Drummond for Hickson part, that was offered to me in a counter offer, and I gladly accepted :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Harden > Deron.
NBA stats make up fantasy points, numb nuts.
Harden is a primary scoring option for a HIGH PACE offensive squad, where as the Nets move the ball slowly. It's not hindsight, basic common knowledge if you follow the league.

George > Nash. Especially considering George was really the only scoring option next to West for Indiana. Nash's FP was limited dude to him not having the ball in his hands as much as he did in Phoenix and added to the fact he's the 5th or 6th scoring option on the Lakers. It's not even close man.

Would you have draft Harden over Williams? or George over Nash?

Yes you would, so shut up.

Drummond's bright future is irrelevant His future won't be seen till 3-5 years from now like how long it took Andrew Bynum and most big men to get into 30+ minute game mode and produce all star numbers.

Drummond is a ROOKIE, meaning he wasn't going to win a starting job anytime soon nor get 30+ minutes a night especially since Detroit is confirmed that Monroe is a center and they don't believe in playing Monroe with Drummond yet. Mentioning Drummond's bright future is cheap salesmen talk. This is fantasy, not the NBA in 2016.

BTW, COOL CLYDE...your team may fall to PATRIOTS, how embarrassing would that be after all the crying you displayed over his clowning.

I granted Patriots access to adjust his lineups. He violated the trade policy, therefor he has no transaction access. But I believe in respect to competition to the league, we shouldn't have a dead team and have Blob City, Helmets, Scorgasms and Wharfies get easy wins just like that. It's cheap and it doesn't make anything interesting.

Patriots will adjust his lineups tomorrow and we will see who wins between him Clyde who's in danger of losing a playoff spot.

If Clyde loses tomorrow, teams records could look like this

1. 15-2 Helmets
2. 14-3 Displacers
3. 12-5 Coquis
4. 10-7 Scorgasm

and heres where the madness comes in

Cool Clyde 9-8
Wharfies 9-8
Melon DUI 9-8
NJC 9-8
SoupaStars 9-8
Primetime 8-9

4 out of 6 teams will make the playoffs...you still have Blog City creeping up on people and destroying teams with his current win streak.

You need to calm down.

What I meant was obviously you thought the trade(s) had potential to improve your team otherwise why would you agree to trade in the first place?

And I don't see the point in comparing NBA stats here. The only thing that matters in this league is fantasy points.

When I traded Deron for Harden it was 32fp vs 34fp and Harden was slumping and Deron was improving at that time he had 2-3 really solid games in a row.

Yes Steve Nash was injured but Paul George was averaging 28fp and to this day Nash is averaging 27fp so had George not improved considerably that part would have been a wash. The deal made a lot of sense for Soupastars because he had ONE PG on his roster and several SFs. What would have happened with this trade if George carried on playing how he had all season up to that point and Deron had gone back to his 20/10 averages? It would have been a solid trade for both parties.

Yes it is fantasy basketball and Drummond's "bright future" would be occurring right now had he not gone down injured, you know this just as well as I do which is why you traded for him. The dude is averaging nearly 25fp in 19 minutes per game... Everyone and their grandmothers knows that when he's put into the starter job he's going to average 30-35fp.

I don't really remember the trades you had vetoed. Wasn't there only 1? I'm obviously not counting the ones from yesterday which you even vetoed yourself lol...

I have vetoed many trades this year. I called for a veto on the WaterMELOn rape of Soupastars but it didn't happen. I also did in fact veto both of Displacers trades today for his own good but I'm sure those will not be vetoed either.

You can look back on that trade now in hindsight and call it the most unbalanced but actually at the time it was reasonably balanced and it made sense for both of us as I had a hole at SF and Soupastars had a gaping hole at PG.

Plus as I mentioned, I didn't even try to do the Drummond for Hickson part, that was offered to me in a counter offer, and I gladly accepted :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Yeah I know bro.

tumblr_m8i21i4u3B1rp7dedo1_500.jpg

enjoy man, Im about to go workout lol