The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

CoolClyde

Antawn Jamison blowing the fu*ck up right after I drop the fu*cker! WTF? I swear, Scorgasms has magic fingers, he picks players up and they become superstars. dammit! even Steve Novakokaine started producing the second he picked him up. i don't get it. not to mention beating me to Dion Waivers over the Waiter wire. what?

my man George Hill had a solid night. Gangnam Style offered the Matrix for Hill, but I couldn't pull the trigger. Hill made my mind up for me.

The Bruisers are closing in on Metro's Frogs of Coquisville. will Metro drop any of his solid performers to show face on Sunday? i think i know who he's going to get drop, and I might just might have to pick him up if he does... he wants to beat me so bad...

I put a couple offers out to trade Goran Dragic, you know who you are! Gangnam offered Chandler Parsons for him, and I'm tempted, but I'm shooting for a tad better...

more blowouts than close games this week, but who knows? i'm too tired to do a full-on analysis, good luck this weekend fellas!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Antawn Jamison blowing the fu*ck up right after I drop the fu*cker! WTF? I swear, Scorgasms has magic fingers, he picks players up and they become superstars. dammit! even Steve Novakokaine started producing the second he picked him up. i don't get it. not to mention beating me to Dion Waivers over the Waiter wire. what?

:smokin:

What can I say..

My bench was shet for a minute, so I had to make moves.

Jamison was a no brainer as soon as I heard MDA would coach the Lakers. I knew he would favor Jamison's shooting and quick decision making.

Waiters is a pure scorer who was going to start so yea that made sense to me.

And the thinking w Novak is that he's just too good a shooter to keep stinking it up. Plus he gets reg rotation minutes.

Ownkno just be thinking and gettin a lil lucky I guess lol.

My team looks primed for big things right now.

smokes

Huge Member
^ haha 5 vs 0 on Sunday!

I feel your pain I'm punting on the hope my dudes can pull this W out tomorrow... Had a free add for Sunday but decided to pick up Sanders instead. Dude is just too intriguing... He put up a triple double tonight with blocks and only got 2 fouls! 32 minutes when he doesn't get in foul trouble... This could be the 4th highly underrated big man pick up of the year for me :smokin:

metrocard

Legend
^ haha 5 vs 0 on Sunday!

I feel your pain I'm punting on the hope my dudes can pull this W out tomorrow... Had a free add for Sunday but decided to pick up Sanders instead. Dude is just too intriguing... He put up a triple double tonight with blocks and only got 2 fouls! 32 minutes when he doesn't get in foul trouble... This could be the 4th highly underrated big man pick up of the year for me :smokin:

Sunday is such a weird day, I feel like no one in the NBA is playing except the Knicks and guys on Clyde's roster lol.

I picked up Ronnie Brewer. Hopefully he has a break out game. Im gonna need it.

CoolClyde

^ haha 5 vs 0 on Sunday!

yeah, Sanders is another great move by the Bruisers, as soon as I drop him he gets a triple double!
WHAT THE FU*CKITY FU*CK??

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm still wondering how I won the first two games, my team is awful, 550 FPs on Friday? Mo's been playing slicely above FA level since I traded for him, so has Monta, KG looks pretty much done, Amir, Hawes and Carl are inconsistent as ****. The only players on my team I'm happy with are Gasol and Asik.

smokes

Huge Member
^ It's something you get used to bro, just look at my week. Gortat and Lillard stinking it up right now but a week ago they were putting up 40+ a night.

It's the ups and downs of fantasy!

Also Clyde I'm really sorry but I had to vote against... Dragic for Gay?

Seriously does That's Amar'e have some kind of cognitive dysfunction?

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah, whatever people think. I don't expect 6 people to veto this one :lol: but for me it's a rape so I gotta be consistent.

metrocard

Legend
I don't wanna talk...don't care if Clyde wins or loses anymore.
Cotto lost, I'm pretty much done for a day or two. Can't wait to hit the gym on Monday to make up for it.

smokes

Huge Member
Larry Sanders 18 points 16 rebounds 5 blocks!!!!!!!! What a pick up! So glad you guys all slept on him I was waiting on him twice while trades were going through and missed him both times. With Bogut out indefinitely this dude is going to beast.

What a game from Bledsoe... I swear this dude is gonna be Russell Westbrook 2.0 when he gets unleashed for 30+ minutes...

CoolClyde

Larry Sanders 18 points 16 rebounds 5 blocks!!!!!!!! What a pick up! So glad you guys all slept on him I was waiting on him twice while trades were going through and missed him both times. With Bogut out indefinitely this dude is going to beast.

What a game from Bledsoe... I swear this dude is gonna be Russell Westbrook 2.0 when he gets unleashed for 30+ minutes...

i'm a fantasy di*ck dropping Sanders. i just saw Tyler Zeller went 14 and 10 with 2 BS yesterday, i just have no clue when to pick up and drop anyone. i should have just done nothing like Tingles4Pringles and been better off keeping Antawn Jamison.

Coquis and Beef Helmets have done the best this year between trades and pickups, smart players.

i'm one dumb fu*cker.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I know what you feel bro, last week I dropped Hinrich who was averging little above 10 FPs, the first week he was on Gangnam he averaged 21.1 FPs... the same goes for Rip, who averaged around 15 FPs while with Wharfies and went off to 21.6 FPs once he joined Coquis. I picked Crowder who averaged 21 FPs the week before I got him and dropped to 4.5 FPs as a D-Wharf...

metrocard

Legend
i'm a fantasy di*ck dropping Sanders. i just saw Tyler Zeller went 14 and 10 with 2 BS yesterday, i just have no clue when to pick up and drop anyone. i should have just done nothing like Tingles4Pringles and been better off keeping Antawn Jamison.

Coquis and Beef Helmets have done the best this year between trades and pickups, smart players.

i'm one dumb fu*cker.

I do a lot of research and I read forums of other teams to see the vibe of the player is getting. I won't make a waiver move without the research. Only try to nab guys who get 24+ or more mins.