The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Helmets, next season your team shall be poor! I'll draft everyone you want and get waivers before that. That's a guranTEE!!!

smokes

Huge Member
I've taken as many hits as I've taken gains.

Gave up one of the top big men in the game Al Jeff and looking now like that was a pure giveaway, Love seemingly won't come back until maybe the finals if that.

Used my #1 waiver claim on Bynum who has been on my team for months and never played a game.

Honestly didn't even know that trade offer was still open, I made it almost a week ago, I ain't mad but I would have passed on that trade if I knew Tyson was injured.

metrocard

Legend
Well for the Knicks sake, I hope Tyson recovers asap if we want a chance at win.
For the rivalry, I hope Chandler stays long rested and away from the court.

The fact you have Curry, Harden, Wade, Noah, Love all on one squad is a nightmare.

It's fair deal tho, Dragic is a quality starter, Gasol is a top center, Bledsoe and Speights are good.

I just don't understand how can anyone not want Lee...mother****ers lol.

smokes

Huge Member
I don't know man, I would have taken him but I already have Curry and I don't like having too many eggs in one basket.

p0nder

Starter
Lol did the deal with an eye on the playoffs... hoping i can squeeze in and maybe shake up the league with an upset either displacing the displacers or knocking off beefhelmets in the first round with a fresh lineup... TC going out and might not be back to top form for another couple of weeks forced my hand. Good trade though. excited for the new look of my team. and following players that i don't really know a lot about.

metrocard

Legend
Gotta veto the O'neil/Okafor swap.

Okafor is superior, not by much but he's without a doubt the better producer.

Last 7 Days
27 FP
Last 14 Days
27.5 FP
Last 30 Days
30 FP
For the Season
26 FP

Jermaine O'Neal
Last 7 Days
10 FP
Last 14 Days
15 FP
Last 30 Days
27 FP
For The Season
17.5 FP

No reason why anyone should be for Beef Helmets already improving as a team, since he has the best roster in the league. It won't help competition. Jermaine O'Neal was claimed off waivers for cheap, he had a good streak 14 weeks ago, but he's s slumped off. Okafor is basically a double double guy on average throughout the season who consistently gives you 26+ FP.

Anyone who doesn't veto this is really an idiot.

smokes

Huge Member
Actually those averages are insanely skewed as he has only played 2 games in the past 2 weeks (due to missing 4 games to personal reasons). Prior to that he was putting up 30-40 points nightly as a BENCH player and now he's the starter so he's got even more value.

But do as you see fit :)

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Looks like blob won't make the playoffs. Wanted him to play beef helmets in round 1 but he might miss out by one win. I hope to face ponder in the first round now that the trade went through. I will beat him this week and round 1 he will be destroyed.

metrocard

Legend
Looks like blob won't make the playoffs. Wanted him to play beef helmets in round 1 but he might miss out by one win. I hope to face ponder in the first round now that the trade went through. I will beat him this week and round 1 he will be destroyed.

Well, Clyde is definitely going 11-9.

Primetime vs Displacers are still up for grabs. Primetime is currently 10-9

WaterMelon is going 10-10

NJC vs Soupa is an important game, both are 10-9.

Wharfies are going 11-9 thanks for the Frogs.

Not sure how the seeding will look like next week, but we're a week away from the playoffs.

smokes

Huge Member
I hope everyone your team breaks their ankles.

Dunno why you guys are so threatened by me.

I have Love who probably won't play again this year, Gasol who knows what's going on with him and Tyson who plays for the Knicks and thus will probably be day to day until the playoffs.

metrocard

Legend
Dunno why you guys are so threatened by me.

I have Love who probably won't play again this year, Gasol who knows what's going on with him and Tyson who plays for the Knicks and thus will probably be day to day until the playoffs.

You have the most beast team in fantasy history or in 16 player league history. No one stands a chance.

metrocard

Legend
Man, Patriots is a f.u.c.k.i.n.g moron.
I sent this dude a message on facebook and his phone to set his lineups after his waiver pick up.
Regardless, his team would still be losing, but that dude has no chance ever playing fantasy with me again.

3 wins throughout the whole year, worst fantasy player ever.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Man, Patriots is a f.u.c.k.i.n.g moron.
I sent this dude a message on facebook and his phone to set his lineups after his waiver pick up.
Regardless, his team would still be losing, but that dude has no chance ever playing fantasy with me again.

3 wins throughout the whole year, worst fantasy player ever.

Lol i told you. That video of him trying to rap ruined his career. Next year all KO members hopefully...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Damn you metro, if I paid more attention on Wednesday I'd freaking win this one, didn't check my lineup on time and kept Mbah a Moute in while he was injured. But still, you were lucky, I'd beat you in the last 5 out of 6 weeks and still you got away with a W. 2.75 FPs, that's damn close. It was probably the closest high end matchup this season. Fortunately I'll probably secure my 4th spot, WaterMELOn lost against CoolClyde and I have a tiebreaker against the NJC. You better get ready Ron. :lol: