The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Well, I gotta suffer now with the improved WaterMelon squad. Hoping my team can make a comeback against the new beastly squad.

and no disrespect to Watermelon or Soupastars, I just think through research it wasn't an equal trade, dramatically unbalanced? no, but I don't think you can say both guys won that one.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I hope Michael Beasley can be consistent!
156xrus.gif

Don't sleep on my man Tony though!

metrocard

Legend
This dude rono is an ass to trade with.

I offer Kirilenko who averages 30 FP for Gallinari who averages 27 FP (equal value) and this dude counters by offering Gallinari for David Lee who averages 40 FP.

You can't trade with jackasses like that.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
This dude rono is an ass to trade with.

I offer Kirilenko who averages 30 FP for Gallinari who averages 27 FP (equal value) and this dude counters by offering Gallinari for David Lee who averages 40 FP.

You can't trade with jackasses like that.

Lol I dont want Kirilenko. I want Lee. Make me a multi-player offer that includes Lee and I'll give up Gallo. Paul is untradable though.

Nobody else complains re my wheeling and dealing. As usual, you don't suprise.

metrocard

Legend
Lol I dont want Kirilenko. I want Lee. Make me a multi-player offer that includes Lee and I'll give up Gallo. Paul is untradable though.

Nobody else complains re my wheeling and dealing. As usual, you don't suprise.

Yea but dude, we're not making a trade where the fantasy points is completely in your favor. I'm all for an equal trade and that's all I can offer you, so I'll give you a more enticing deal that we both don't lose value on our teams like many trades have had happen this season (that Parker trade was bananas)

p0nder

Starter
Damnnnnn me and CoolClyde are locked into a battle this week. Last week was a nail biter too. Looks like i'm making a climb up the ladder and my team looks strong after this last week and a half.

I am entertaining trades. I got a couple on the platter right now but i'll be in a holding pattern for the rest of the week, for those of you that have sent me trades and looking for word back.

smokes

Huge Member
This week is going to be a total crapshoot of games. With the all star break, fantasy is only scored Monday-Thursday which tightens the schedules a lot and equalizes a lot of teams. Every choke is amplified right now.

CoolClyde

fu*cking A Smokes. your boy Bloberino kicked my ass on day 1, thanks to Duh-ron going down for the week.
can't believe how Seraphin turned into sh*t player with Okafor and Nene back healthy. anybody want Kev?
monster game by Josh Smitty tempered by half-ass game by Jennings helped ease the bloodshed.
hopefully the Bruisers can rebound resoundingly and beat back NZ Blobtown.

Wednesday's going to be the real test, as most teams are active, and a lot of deep
managing could very well prove the difference between a W or L.

- NJC vsDwarfies - HUGE battle of 8-7's! one will be 9-6, the other 8-8 end of week. major!
- Hot Mice need W to remain in contention, will p0nder pontificate a potent pounding?
- can Soupastars displace Displacers to stay atop playoff picture?
- will New Vegas Pats romp over Faghardo's dick-licking frogs in a heated Bronx
conference? the Bruisers are rooting for the Pats, of course, sorry Flexhardo.
- Scorgasms out to an early smashing of That's Amare, which could very well put
TA out of commission... (c'mon That's Amare!)
-should be easy win for WaterMelo, as DemPissCity seems to have given up on the season,
not setting lineup on key monday. goodbye allstars, thanks for trying.
-Beef Helmets should rebound to win over KillorbeKilled, just too powerful to lose.

good luck to all, this is turning into a very intense league!

CoolClyde

haha, c'mon man, you're my main division rival! i can never root for you!
you always root for the best teams to lose, take it as a compliment.

smokes

Huge Member
At this stage it's looking pretty bad. Yesterday was my advantage 6v4 and Kobk went HAM!

Anything can happen in a week like this so it's worrying...

Glad to see you back in the land of fantasy Clyde :)

FYI people, fantasy trade deadling is approx 1 month away, still trying to get a deal or two done before the deadline.