The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
I can see why you guys would have issue with this trade. But you need to do a deeper analysis to really see why this trade makes sense.

Over the 2 games before all star break after CP3 returned to the lineup, Bledsoe put up >>> 9 <<< fantasy points.

As you know I've had Bledsoe for 90% of the season, I traded him to Blob for Gee in the first place, back when they were virtually dead even on fantasy points. Sure Bledsoe has a higher average now since he started for 3 weeks, but he ain't a starter anymore. Player values change.

LAC has the worst schedule in the NBA from here on out, they have the least games. Cleveland has one of the top schedules of any team in the league.

It's a risk vs reward trade. I'm trading on the hope that Bledsoe gets traded to a favourable situation, Blob is trading believing that he won't and wanting to get a starters minutes player on his team who also has a much nicer run of games.

When I'm the one doing a deal, everyone is eyeing up that deal and trying to find an angle, because I have a strong team.

When Watermelon COMPLETELY RAPES Soupastars no vaseline with a barbed wire condom, y'all let that trade go through no blinking an eye.

Please, keep an eye on these trades too, not just dudes like me and metro who are notorious for managing to do good deals.

This is the sentiment I resent. I've been more than up front and transparent about all my dealings with Blob, as I know trading with friends is kinda contentious in this league.

Before I traded for Rose, I spent a week basically bigging up his team and encouraging people to trade with him. I repeatedly pointed out that HE WILL TRADE ROSE THIS WEEK and iirc he got 1 crap offer. People hated on that trade too and look what it did for his team. My dude wants to win, he isn't doing anyone any favours least of all me.

And you only have to go to the top of this page to see that I stated the Gee for Bledsoe trade days ago and no one raised an eyebrow then, only now.

Anyway, you are all free to veto as you see fit. I will not be mad, and I'm not trying to convert anyone's opinion on whether this trade is fair or not. I am however getting tired of the implications that I'm doing dodgy sh*t as commish by editing the schedules, these are the schedules that should have been in place from day 1 but when Metro decided he wanted to give Gangnam Style a hard time and put him up against me, Coquis, Scorgasms and Clyde in 4 consecutive weeks it screwed the schedules so I fixed them. And further that any deal that takes place between me and Blob is shenanigans as both of these trades were well publicized by myself before going through.

Well, I feel bad for vetoing it, Smokes made 100% sense here.

I just fear how dominant smokes can be in the playoffs.

metrocard

Legend
smokes is just without the doubt the king of this league, who ever MAGICALLY defeats him in the playoff will ****ing be known as the miracle of the century. When his boys are 100%, it's a wrap.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm not sure my team will ever be 100% but if it is then yeah it's gonna take a beast of a week to defeat me.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
I can see why you guys would have issue with this trade. But you need to do a deeper analysis to really see why this trade makes sense.

Over the 2 games before all star break after CP3 returned to the lineup, Bledsoe put up >>> 9 <<< fantasy points.

As you know I've had Bledsoe for 90% of the season, I traded him to Blob for Gee in the first place, back when they were virtually dead even on fantasy points. Sure Bledsoe has a higher average now since he started for 3 weeks, but he ain't a starter anymore. Player values change.

LAC has the worst schedule in the NBA from here on out, they have the least games. Cleveland has one of the top schedules of any team in the league.

It's a risk vs reward trade. I'm trading on the hope that Bledsoe gets traded to a favourable situation, Blob is trading believing that he won't and wanting to get a starters minutes player on his team who also has a much nicer run of games.

When I'm the one doing a deal, everyone is eyeing up that deal and trying to find an angle, because I have a strong team.

When Watermelon COMPLETELY RAPES Soupastars no vaseline with a barbed wire condom, y'all let that trade go through no blinking an eye.

Please, keep an eye on these trades too, not just dudes like me and metro who are notorious for managing to do good deals.

This is the sentiment I resent. I've been more than up front and transparent about all my dealings with Blob, as I know trading with friends is kinda contentious in this league.

Before I traded for Rose, I spent a week basically bigging up his team and encouraging people to trade with him. I repeatedly pointed out that HE WILL TRADE ROSE THIS WEEK and iirc he got 1 crap offer. People hated on that trade too and look what it did for his team. My dude wants to win, he isn't doing anyone any favours least of all me.

And you only have to go to the top of this page to see that I stated the Gee for Bledsoe trade days ago and no one raised an eyebrow then, only now.

Anyway, you are all free to veto as you see fit. I will not be mad, and I'm not trying to convert anyone's opinion on whether this trade is fair or not. I am however getting tired of the implications that I'm doing dodgy sh*t as commish by editing the schedules, these are the schedules that should have been in place from day 1 but when Metro decided he wanted to give Gangnam Style a hard time and put him up against me, Coquis, Scorgasms and Clyde in 4 consecutive weeks it screwed the schedules so I fixed them. And further that any deal that takes place between me and Blob is shenanigans as both of these trades were well publicized by myself before going through.

Preachhhhh thats what i was waiting for. No veto for you

CoolClyde

implications of Houston/Sacramento trade:

"The Kings have reportedly traded PF Thomas Robinson, G/F Francisco Garcia and F Tyler Honeycutt to the Rockets in exchange for Patrick Patterson, Toney Douglas and Cole Aldrich. With Marcus Morris also leaving Houston in a trade to the Suns, the power forward job looks to be exclusively Robinson's for the rest of the season, making him a good player to pluck off your waiver wire. Patterson's value takes a hit, as he'll have to deal with Jason Thompson in Sacramento, while Douglas, Aldrich, Garcia and Honeycutt won't see a change in value, as they didn't really have any coming in. This also clears the way for Royce White to make an immediate impact once he's recalled from the D-League."

so glad I held onto TomRob, he's about to become one of Jeremy Lin's favorite players, and a true Bruiser!

also Brandon Knight went down tonite, if he's hurt, look for Will Bynum's value to go up.
a good night for CoolClyde's studs, who are kicking buttocks in this shortened week.

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah injuries are the biggest killer in fantasy. I'm still bitter about Rose last year being day-to-day for 6 weeks and losing in the playoffs by like 50 points when he didn't play at all that week. Shoulda torn dat ACL a few weeks earlier and I coulda won. C'est la vie indeed Clyde!

As for this year man... My free agent pickups are boss...

Larry Sanders picked up and traded for ZBo...

Jermaine O'Neal is BEASTING right now and I hear he may become a Knick by the end of tomorrow!!

Jermaine... Freaking... O'Neal... Still, he's basically just counting down to his next injury :lol:

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
BTW Dzwonsson, I could be persuaded to do Bynum + someone for Gortat (if he gets traded) or else Bynum + someone for Garknee and change (if he doesn't get traded). Lemme know if either of those deals are interesting to you at all :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
As long as we have no idea whether or not Bynum's gonna play this season I'm not gonna do any trade that involves him. Sorry bro.

metrocard

Legend
As long as we have no idea whether or not Bynum's gonna play this season I'm not gonna do any trade that involves him. Sorry bro.

Yea, don't make the mistake I made with the Rose/Lee/Henderson for Holliday/Noah/Korver deal I screwed up on.

smokes is the devil.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
The Hotmice are offering Blake Griffin, DeMarr DeRozan and Andray Blatche to the Blob City in exchange for Josh Smith, Ty Lawson and Marcus Thornton

CoolClyde

what's up with New Vegas Pats trading Dwight Howard, Andre Miller and Michael Kidd-Christ
to Faghardo's C*cks for Devin Harris, Carly Delfino, and Charley Villanueva?

something does not smell right with that deal, I must consult with Veto Corleone!!!!
both teams have some 'splaining to do to warrant that rape!

Shenanigans.jpg

Last edited: