Page 47 of 105 FirstFirst ... 172741424344454647484950515253677797 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by DCinNY
    I have no complaints since I don't have to play the strongest team in the league.

What's your team?

BTW

I'm sending out

Duncan
    Kirilenko
    Vasquez

for

Howard
    Kidd-Gilchrist
    Beal

Any oppositions?

Anyone has better to offer?

Be heard.

Sounds like whoever has Howard Beal and Michael KG just hit the jackpot

If this doesn't pan out or another spot opens up please keep me in mind. I have been playing for years, and I am very committed. My league was dissolved this year and i was left with no options and have been looking for another. I'll play (and make do) with whatever team I inherit.

12th man

Ahh man, you should of kept quiet.

Now your last 4 weeks in the season looks like this.

18 Multiple Scorgasms
    19 CoolClyde's Bruisers
    20 The Beef Helmets
    21 The Bronx Veto

Originally Posted by bsz
    If this doesn't pan out or another spot opens up please keep me in mind. I have been playing for years, and I am very committed. My league was dissolved this year and i was left with no options and have been looking for another. I'll play (and make do) with whatever team I inherit.
    PM me your email, as well as anyone else who wants to go for the spot.

Let us know your fantasy experience and we'll invite whoever we choose at some point today due to new week starting tomorrow (although no games tomorrow).

12th man

My trade offer got countered and now New Vegas Patriots are making me think with this

Duncan
    AK47
    Vasquez
    Klay Thompson

for

D12
    MKG
    Beal
    Terry

I don't think Thompson vs Terry is equal....Vasquez has been consistent and one of my best players all year, I'm just accepting Beal for Vasquez just based on the fact I'm hoping to Beal to not hit the rookie wall, same with MKG vs Kirilenko.

Howard vs Duncan is datable, Howard does that have surgically repaired back he's playing with...a fragile player and TD produces basically the same numbers as Howard in less minutes.

I'm itching to make a trade, but this one doesn't tickle my pickle.

12th man

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    i was under the impression rivalry week just happened to be a week of good competition...
    it was personally arranged by the metromissioner?
    Personally arranged. I wanted to see the craziest matchups possible to shake up the league, kill any hot streaks or etc.

metro you know you on the Minny GT right?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Ahh man, you should of kept quiet.

Now your last 4 weeks in the season looks like this.

18 Multiple Scorgasms
    19 CoolClyde's Bruisers
    20 The Beef Helmets
    21 The Bronx Veto
    Just curious as to why you are adjusting the schedule from what was set by Yahoo. My Week 20 should be KilledorbeKilled. I did see you change my week 11 to The Beef Helmets since you wanted to face him for Rivalry week, I'm okay with that since it's swapping one week for another, but the other change is unwarranted.

Just curious as to why you are adjusting the schedule from what was set by Yahoo. My Week 20 should be KilledorbeKilled. I did see you change my week 11 to The Beef Helmets since you wanted to face him for Rivalry week, I'm okay with that since it's swapping one week for another, but the other change is unwarranted.
    The only week we play is week 20 I believe. Week 11 I've got the currently inactive team.

Originally Posted by smokes
    The only week we play is week 20 I believe. Week 11 I've got the currently inactive team.
    Actually it's week 13 I was referring to. Originally I believe I was playing you in Week 12 and POnder's on Week 13. After the Rivalry Week change, I was designated to play Ponder's in Week 12 and then Week 13 as well.

I'll have a look through the schedule later on and make sure it's balanced and everyone plays each other a suitable amount.

Gotta make sure the divisional matchups are more or less equal given that it's divisional placement that decides playoff seeds.

12th man

metro you know you on the Minny GT right?
    I jus did it last minute!

I'm a butthole.

I'll have a look through the schedule later on and make sure it's balanced and everyone plays each other a suitable amount.

Gotta make sure the divisional matchups are more or less equal given that it's divisional placement that decides playoff seeds.
    That's why you're the co-comish!

12th man

Originally Posted by bsz
    Great cover letter bro.

Alright I looked through the whole schedule and found some games that don't make sense. I'll fix it up later only a few small changes need to be made.

Please don't change the schedule before I do this or all that work is gonna get screwed up