The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
After the celebrations die down and the hangover dries up you'll have to look at your plans for next years league Clyde!

CA7

Scoring Champ
thank you immensely dudo! i was caught up giving my victory speech to acknowledge ALL the props
but I especially like the effort you put into my belt. I shall wear it with (gay) pride!!! hahah, no homo.

no problem bro, you should wear it in your sig as bragging rights for the year

smokes

Huge Member
thank you my KO friends, for the well-deserved props :smokin:

I must admit, i thought I was out of the mix going into the last few regular season
weeks; my team was ravaged by injuries all season, but unlike smokes, who gathered
top notch injured players who never made it back, i kept trading for active players,
even giving up the #1 fantasy player (LeBone) in order to secure Pekovic and Love
from the team who would be displaced by Displacers. As Love was hurt the second
I traded for him, senior Smokes made me an offer I could not refuse, trading AlJeff
for KevLove, which turned out to be one of the best things to happen to my team
all year. thanks Smokes!

Although a few of my trades were risky, and I possibly wouldn't have made it through the entire playoffs due to Love/Bynum/Noah never returning (will never know), when I pulled the trigger on the D Wade, Tyson Chandler and Joakim Noah trades all of them were in fine health and within a day or two decided to sit the rest of the year :lol:

It was 90% bad luck that lead to my downfall.

CoolClyde

yep, you definitely had the best fantasy team on paper hands down, Smokes.
I tried to take into account who was injured and who would be rested for that last week,
as well as players who would actually get minutes. this worked out very well with Rono's
ESPN league, who allowed 10 add/drops per week.

but your team had the best, unluckiest bastards in the league.

For 2013-14 KO Leauge, we should start recruiting starting around summer league, just
to gauge interest. If I decide to commission, time willing, I think I may resort back to the
yahoo fantasy league standard scoring, but keep the 3 utility players. I'll take all feedback
into account.

I'd like to invite everyone to play Draftstreet.com, Rady had an introductory offer on KO
at one point, and I played throughout the year, losing perhaps $2 the entire season.

you can play a daily game, choose any players who are active that day, via a salary cap,
or a pick 'em by tiers, and you can choose a plethora of leagues, no money (street cred only),
$2, $5 and up. you can play head to head, 6 people, 10 people, up to hundreds, with the
pots getting greater with each successive monetary and multiple player league.

I'd like to put together a KO/Draftstreet league, where each day, or once a week, just the
KO players compete against each other, wagering $2 - $5, and actually winning money,
so we can all put our money where our mouths are, choose any players available, etc.
bruisers.jpg

Although a few of my trades were risky, and I possibly wouldn't have made it through the entire playoffs due to Love/Bynum/Noah never returning (will never know), when I pulled the trigger on the D Wade, Tyson Chandler and Joakim Noah trades all of them were in fine health and within a day or two decided to sit the rest of the year :lol:

It was 90% bad luck that lead to my downfall.