The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
The option was turned on at the beginning of the year but as I said it doesn't work unless you have almost all of the same players returning to the league the following year, which we don't.

I could turn the option off, but then maybe I'd be accused of shenanigans!

Lol. F**kin shenanigans.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
tony_parker_002.jpg

Fcuk Dis Nga Man!

CoolClyde

The option was turned on at the beginning of the year but as I said it doesn't work unless you have almost all of the same players returning to the league the following year, which we don't.

I could turn the option off, but then maybe I'd be accused of shenanigans!

turn if off

metrocard

Legend
Well it sucks we can't get a confirmation from players for next season. We just need 12 guys right?

Helmets
Bruisers
Scorgasms
HOTMICE
Coquis
Primetime

Are the OG's...definately shoe ins unless one of us meet death within a year.

New comers but have made an impact

Blob City
New Jack City
SoupaStars
Displacers
WaterMelon
Wharfies
KilledorBeKilled

That leaves us with 12 teams that I believe will all confirm.

I'm just saying, it would give the losing teams like HOTMICE something to look forward too after an unfortunately season.

That would be my strategy if my team was about to be 7-11 and you'll test which playoff teams are really desperate for to WIN the title this year.....a lot of potential exposure. No one has to give up their draft pick by force, just by choice to upgrade their squad.

I wouldn't advise trading 1st to 5th round draft picks in the first place. Those are crucial to the foundation of your franchise.

smokes

Huge Member
I don't think trading draft picks is even really a done thing unless it's a keeper league.

In a keeper league it makes sense because everyone is looking at the next couple of seasons down the line, whereas in this league it's all about winning this year. Everyone has been focused on winning this one season all year long, it would just be silly to change that up now.

Ideally in a league like this everyone is still fighting for playoffs even when the trade deadline comes. Unfortunately due to so many slacking members the records have become so skewed that some people are virtually out of the playoffs already. Albeit the only people actually mathematically out are DemPiff and New Vegas.

smokes

Huge Member
Also how do you even determine the value of a draft pick right now, it's just way too complicated and doesn't really make a lot of sense to have it.

If we do a keeper league next year then we should enable it but for this year, nah.

metrocard

Legend
In celebration of my comeback victory, gotta play my theme song.

My new motto for the rest of the season is "Too Many Suckas, Not Enough Time"

Blog City, you're going down.
Wharfies, no redemption, you shall be handled again like how it went down in week 3.
p0nder, I love you but you are a slut, you shall taste defeat.

After this, is the playoffs.
Which I can't wait for.
NOT ENOUGH TIME, I MUST HAVE ALL THESE SUCKAS!!!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone tried to set their lineups for this week? Something doesn't work right

welcometonycity

Rotation player
If Mr Parker didn't get injured and ruin everything I would definitely see myself making a nice playoff push. #7 Seed possibly.
Now I'm fighting for my life just to make it.... Whoever is #8 seed is basically OUT too lol but who knows.

Count me in next year for SURE.
Smokes I'm disappointed you've given up your weekly wrap-up duties. This is such a tight playoff race. No predictions?!?

smokes

Huge Member
Sorry dudes but I've just been too busy to be doing the wrap ups of late. I'll try to get one done this week as the playoff picture is closer than even I could have imagined.

I thought at least top 5 (me, metro, rono, clyde, displacers) were locked for the playoffs but now it seems everyone outside of the top 3 is battling!

CoolClyde

well, the Bruisers are bruised beyond belief. 3 of my top guys are hurting:
Jameer half-Nelson missed all of last week, Nigola Pekovic is still out,
and Aljazeera Jefferson still out. this team is cursed, i tell you!
:bitch:
New Jackoff City stands a strong chance of beating me senseless this week,
making the final playoff spot(s) a certified clusterfu*ck of incredible competition
coming down to the final games, methinks, despite all the shenanigans...:rolling:
:jackoff:
i'm rooting for my arch nemesis Flexmo Coqhardon and his spicy frog dicks
to pound the Blobbit out of the playoff picture this week. too many kiwis
spoil the pot.:crossfingers::smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
And this is why I locked Patriots add/drops... Dropping Bradley Beal and Taj Gibson when you cannot mathematically reach the playoffs?

SMFH