Page 27 of 105 FirstFirst ... 721222324252627282930313233475777 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

Meh, Barea's ceiling is massively higher than MWP. MWP had a best case game tonight and did what like 25 fantasy points? Barea had 40 points in his first game of the season. They average close to the same fp per game, Barea's is reduced due to the fact he went out early on in the game he got injured in.

In terms of PT, MWP has an obvious edge but other than that they're pretty equal players, and you wanted a PG.

Metta World Peace is a borderline free agent, similar to Barea. Streaming players usually, although this is a deep league.

It's not nearly as imbalanced as you're making it out to be.

MWP's best game was last Wednesday - 42 FP. Besides, he's a lock in terms of actually getting some solid PT, as of now Barea is injured and about a couple of weeks he'll be getting max. 10 minutes/game as he'll be the 3rd PG on the team behind Rubio and Ridnour. Why would I trade for him? And how will he be getting 20+ FP when Rubio returns?

Barea was a usable player all season last year he was on and off teams, MWP spent most of the year in the free agent pool, and this is in a 12 team league. Players are who they are, MWP having a nice start and he has nice potential under MDA, but he hasn't proved anything in 3 weeks.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Barea is Aldeman's pet, dude will take away a lot of Shved's minutes which is not good for my fantasy team.

thanks for KG for Raymundo trade offer, Dzwons Son, but...

no homo
    Last edited by CoolClyde; Nov 21, 2012 at 10:26. Reason: no homo

12th man

Watching the T'Wolves game, JJ Barea is BALLING. nailed 4 3pt shots already.

Roy Hibbert BEASTED for me with a triple double.

Word, Barea and Love have that connection that Rubio and Love have. Even in 20-25 minutes Barea puts up solid numbers all the time, he is such a beast.

People sleeping so much in this league. Check out Seraphins BEAST game with Nene back to boot.

Yeah Hibbert is coming back to form, shame you didn't bite when I tried to buy low

God damn Coquis you had to take both the Cleveland PG's I was waiting on!

12th man

Gotta smash the Bruisers next week!

Surprising early return of KLove, you guys slept big time when I had him on the trading block for less than face value.

12th man

Originally Posted by DCinNY
    Surprising early return of KLove, you guys slept big time when I had him on the trading block for less than face value.
    Lets talk some trades.

Default COOLCLYDE's FANTASTIC FANTASY WEEKENDER REPORT

f*cking Andrew Bogus is this year's Spencer Hawes for me! last year i kept Hee-Hawes for 1/2 the season waiting for his stupid giant foot to get better and eventually dropped him, and now Bogus is plodding along getting injections and whatnot. fu*cker!

Gangrene Style with a healthy KevLove keeping his lead over CoolClyde's Bruisers.... c'mon Bruisers, you can do it! this weekend is KEY!

Nice matchup between New Jack City and KillorbeKilled, will both players set their lineups for the weekend? who wants it more? will NJC gon get this work, or get killed?

Coquis putting the mega-frog facial on Cross Facers! no contest there! key pickups by el commissioner make him the man to beat. even the Bruisers smell the fear in the air around King Coq...

amazing matchup between Beef Helmets and the non-playing Tingles4Pringles, who continues his winning ways without lifting a finger. T4P seems to have gone m.i.a., yet his powerteam, led by James Hardon, provides quality matchups with the same damn lineup for weeks! will the Beefy Smoky Helmets rise to the occasion and beat this dead man?

That's Amare and New Vegas Pats in a tighty whitey battle of 1-2's, that will be decided by an evenly matched weekend. Will the unibrow of Ant Davis come back to action to put the NVP over the top?

WaterMELOnbury and DUI trying to even his record over the RottingDamn Dwarfs. as Dzwons Son's euro-squad tries valiantly to overcome a small lead, he plays it coy, admitting defeat when victory is surely within grasp.

Rady's HotMice have their first rodent victory assured over #KnicksTape, who left Ryan Anderson on bench for 60+ points Friday night, this one's a given. congrats to the hot little mouse pricks.

and last but not least, veteran brainfarting by Multiple Scorgasms with a slim lead over p0nder's Primetime, who left Al Whoreford on bench for 60+ points. Can Scorgams overcome his absentmindedness earlier in the week where he left over 150+ points on the bench. will his pickup of Steve "can't do nothin but shoot 3's" Novak earn him a victory? it would be a damn shame to see this battle lost if p0nder doesn't set his lineup this weekend. who gives a damn about this league? who cares about competition?

Good luck to all, and to all happy holidays!

12th man

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    f*cking Andrew Bogus is this year's Spencer Hawes for me! last year i kept Hee-Hawes for 1/2 the season waiting for his stupid giant foot to get better and eventually dropped him, and now Bogus is plodding along getting injections and whatnot. fu*cker!

Gangrene Style with a healthy KevLove keeping his lead over CoolClyde's Bruisers.... c'mon Bruisers, you can do it! this weekend is KEY!

Nice matchup between New Jack City and KillorbeKilled, will both players set their lineups for the weekend? who wants it more? will NJC gon get this work, or get killed?

Coquis putting the mega-frog facial on Cross Facers! no contest there! key pickups by el commissioner make him the man to beat. even the Bruisers smell the fear in the air around King Coq...

amazing matchup between Beef Helmets and the non-playing Tingles4Pringles, who continues his winning ways without lifting a finger. T4P seems to have gone m.i.a., yet his powerteam, led by James Hardon, provides quality matchups with the same damn lineup for weeks! will the Beefy Smoky Helmets rise to the occasion and beat this dead man?

That's Amare and New Vegas Pats in a tighty whitey battle of 1-2's, that will be decided by an evenly matched weekend. Will the unibrow of Ant Davis come back to action to put the NVP over the top?

WaterMELOnbury and DUI trying to even his record over the RottingDamn Dwarfs. as Dzwons Son's euro-squad tries valiantly to overcome a small lead, he plays it coy, admitting defeat when victory is surely within grasp.

Rady's HotMice have their first rodent victory assured over #KnicksTape, who left Ryan Anderson on bench for 60+ points Friday night, this one's a given. congrats to the hot little mouse pricks.

and last but not least, veteran brainfarting by Multiple Scorgasms with a slim lead over p0nder's Primetime, who left Al Whoreford on bench for 60+ points. Can Scorgams overcome his absentmindedness earlier in the week where he left over 150+ points on the bench. will his pickup of Steve "can't do nothin but shoot 3's" Novak earn him a victory? it would be a damn shame to see this battle lost if p0nder doesn't set his lineup this weekend. who gives a damn about this league? who cares about competition?

Good luck to all, and to all happy holidays!
    Happy Holidays brother, nice wrap up and update of the league so far.

So many close games, 6 out of 8.

Originally Posted by CoolClyde
    As of now the Wharfies are 55.75 fantasy points behind and it seems it's tonight games that are going to decide if I'm able to pull out a W out of this matchup. WaterMELOn got Durant and Kaman as his main contributors while I'll be playing my guard combo of hoMo and HoMonta who, I hope, will get me some solid FPs. But it's the sleepers who'll be crucial for this matchup. I've got both Carl and Hawes, who are able to provide me with > 80 FPs combined, but who knows whether they're gonna shine or they're gonna fold and get me < 20 FPs? And last but not least, there are AJP and MWP, another inconsistent duo, Artest averaged 25 FPs over the last two weeks while AJP got me several 30+ FPs games, what will it be tonight? Only time will tell!

Nice roundup personally I threw the next few weeks with the pickups of Kyrie/Nash/Henderson.

I knew I'd pull out a W this week, willing to sacrifice the next 2-3 because once this roster comes back healthy it's on!