The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Damn you metro, if I paid more attention on Wednesday I'd freaking win this one, didn't check my lineup on time and kept Mbah a Moute in while he was injured. But still, you were lucky, I'd beat you in the last 5 out of 6 weeks and still you got away with a W. 2.75 FPs, that's damn close. It was probably the closest high end matchup this season. Fortunately I'll probably secure my 4th spot, WaterMELOn lost against CoolClyde and I have a tiebreaker against the NJC. You better get ready Ron. :lol:

For a first round exit? Yea I'm ready lol.

Sadly, the Scorgasms don't have it this year. We'll go down with no bullets though.

smokes

Huge Member
Although technically the spots are not clinched because of points tiebreakers, realistically no team can catch up 1000~ points in a week so there are 7 teams locked in for the playoffs right now.

The Beef Helmets
Displacers
Fajardo Coquis
CoolClyde
Multiple Scorgasms
R'dam Wharfies
New Jack City

The final spot is being fought for between Soupastars and p0nders Primetime. Soupastars MUST win and p0nder MUST lose for Soupastars to claim the final playoff spot.

p0nder

Starter
Gotta hope that scorgasams comes up with a big win. Gonna be in tough agaionst a coquis team that has been rolling lately.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@smokes: who would have thought my crapy team will make the playoffs at all. Wharfies struggled with injuries all season, star players underachieved... but some FA addings kept me alive, Landry has a season average of 21.2 FPs, Tobias has averaged 27.2 FPs since I picked him, Wright has been a solid acquisition too with an average of 26.4 FPs while on this team. And last but not least, Amir ****ing Johnson who's been superb the last 4-5 weeks.

smokes

Huge Member
@smokes: who would have thought my crapy team will make the playoffs at all. Wharfies struggled with injuries all season, star players underachieved... but some FA addings kept me alive, Landry has a season average of 21.2 FPs, Tobias has averaged 27.2 FPs since I picked him, Wright has been a solid acquisition too with an average of 26.4 FPs while on this team. And last but not least, Amir ****ing Johnson who's been superb the last 4-5 weeks.

I did :) my predictions for those last 3 spots were you rady and soupastars. Shame my man Blob had to come ruin rady's chances.

smokes

Huge Member
Check out my team right now. Six injuries.

First round upset is on the cards for my opponent, looking like it's going to be p0nder who is hot right now.

Six injuries vs one injury and a concussion. Should be a walkover for him :(

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
^ Your matchup will be definately worth following, if p0nder knocks you out... damn, that will open up a way for me or Ron to possibly make it to the finals. :)

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We'll see bro, from what I've seen it seems Noah, Love, Chandler and Lee could be back any moment. Not to mention that Gasol actually plays. The only Helmet who's out for only God knows how long is Gortat, but you picked it off the waiver, so I wouldn't be bitching about him, there are a lot of players out there who could get you some FPs.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
BTW, you'll probably get to play the NJC in the 1st round, him and p0nder will be tied what concerns the winning percentage, but p0nder will outscore CA7 by 200+ FPs in the overall points department, which means he'll advance to the 7th seed.

smokes

Huge Member
That makes me slightly more optimistic. Thank you my man Blob City for saving my ass in the first round!!! (possibly)

I actually have EIGHT injured players right now, yahoo doesn't show two of them. Looks like all of metro's dreams are coming true. He's probably f**king his woman and thinking about how injured my team is :lol:

Steph Curry
Gortat
Gasol
Courtney Lee
Tyson
Love
Noah
Wade

All injured.... HAHAHA seriously I have an all star team + bench of injured players :lol:

p0nder

Starter
my team is hurting with Marc Gasol going down. FACK... glad to be in the playoffs but it'll be hard to displace the displacers...

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
Good luck ponder. U would have been tough to beat with Gasol. Wish I would have had a higher waiver to claim Ed Davis but Couquis got him. (Dude is David Lee lite with blocks).