The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
At this stage it's looking pretty bad. Yesterday was my advantage 6v4 and Kobk went HAM!

Anything can happen in a week like this so it's worrying...

Glad to see you back in the land of fantasy Clyde :)

FYI people, fantasy trade deadling is approx 1 month away, still trying to get a deal or two done before the deadline.

I hated every trade I did with you.

Give me Holliday back.

smokes

Huge Member
Holiday and Bynum for Lee and AK47

tumblr_mb4cerntNz1rhubw5o1_500.gif

smokes

Huge Member
Wow I think a lot of dudes slept on Courtney Lee right now. 9th spot on waivers snagged him?! He could be the starting PG for the rest of the season :lol:

CoolClyde

you're welcome to CLEE. he's underperformed all year, JTerry is getting more minutes
and more production as 6th man. of course, now that I dropped CLEE, he should start
picking up his game, as every Bruiser does once I unleash him onto fantasy league.
fu*cking celtdick!

CoolClyde

Metro, thanks for offering Ed Davis for Kev Seraphin.
talk about someone's fantasy value plummeting faster
than a hooker with cold sores...

smokes

Huge Member
FYI I caught up with the schedule issues that metro brought up a while back, the fact that I play Watermelon 3 times.

I found these anomalies in the schedule:

Me vs Watermelon x 3
Coquis vs Wharfies x 3
Coquis vs Clyde x 1 (should be x2 as you are in the same division)
Hotmice vs Killorbekilled x 1 (as above)
Me vs p0nder x 1 (as above)

So now I've found them I need to try to find a way to edit the schedule so that these matchups will get fixed but without throwing off the rest of the schedule. It's a massive pain in the ass trying to figure this **** out so if you see a schedule change or two in the league, don't panic.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
****ing Norris Cole and Ryan Hollins decide my fate tomorrow.

Smokes trade is poisoning my team after our sexy win streak.

Never trade with that dude!

CoolClyde

you've got to be blobbing me. haha. more shenanigans from the commissioners.
halfway through the season and still changing who plays who.

if i played anyone other than the precious blob, i'd be in the hunt for a win tonite.
but NOOOOOOOO, the NZ commish's buddy has to be kicking my bruiser's bruised
butts thanks to a 356 point wednesday. more like ass wednesday.

ce la vie, do what you will with the schedule. i will be more than happy to meet
and greet and beat the Coq's of frogland into submission any week you deem
necessary to make things "even".

revenge is sweet and not fattening (Alfred Hitch c*ck)

btw, Kevin Seraphin is available for the taking to the highest waiveree.

anyone interested in Tom Robinson?

smokes

Huge Member
First off, you playing Blob was how the schedule was all along, I didn't change anything to put you in this position this week.

And please don't blame me for this and start talking about shenanigans, I'm the one spending literally HOURS of my time trying to fix a schedule that has been messed around with.

Here's the kinda effort I had to put in to fixing this schedule after it got screwed up earlier in the year...

ZZSR7Yp.jpg

I've just finished up the FINAL schedule changes of the year to fix the issues mentioned in the previous post. Here is what has been changed:

Week 17

WaterMelon vs Beef
HOTMICE vs Displacers
p0nder vs Killorbekilled

changed to

p0nder vs Beef (required divisional matchup)
HOTMICE vs Killorbekilled (required divisional matchup)
WaterMelon vs Displacers

Week 18

Killorbekilled vs DemPiff
p0nder vs Soupastars
Coolclyde vs That's Amare
Coquis vs R'dam Wharfies

changed to

Killorbekilled vs p0nder (required divisional matchup)
DemPiff vs Soupastars
Coolclyde vs Coquis (required divisional matchup)
R'dam Wharfies vs That's Amare

These changes also remove the x3 matchups of Watermelon vs Beef, Coquis vs R'dam and DemPiff vs Killorbekilled.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Damn i feel like my schedule got harder but I cant complain, each game is vital.....especially with me dealing with Derrick Rose I got alot to worry about.

i got lucky in a win tonight against the Patriots. Norris Cole and god damn Ryan Hollins.

smokes

Huge Member
Damn i feel like my schedule got harder but I cant complain, each game is vital.....especially with me dealing with Derrick Rose I got alot to worry about.

i got lucky in a win tonight against the Patriots. Norris Cole and god damn Ryan Hollins.

Lol I dunno how you won this you were leading by 1 point going into the 4th quarter with Ryan Hollins vs Dwight Howard haha.. Congrats man. Crazy escape, stayin in the hunt for that #2 seed.

smokes

Huge Member
Just made a sexual offer to Watermelon, keen to get a Knick on my team for the rest of the year. Might be giving up too much but I'm on a Crazy8s mission right now :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
Yeah, but if I have to drop Bynum/Love then I'm gonna be on the same level as everyone else really. I've lost 2 matchups recently so obviously my team is beatable!