The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

smokes

Huge Member
I won't front, I added two Cs last season to our scoring/lineup system. It was a game changer. It did spice things up and force ppl to think more critically and purely about the draft and nba players and their overall managing. I'll be honest n say it prolly wasn't best move though, , and I should just have tweaked the scoring in ways (vs a roster change).

So I can respect Metro for basically attempting to do the same. It seems this is basically what he said his reasoning is for the scoring?

Yeah, that's what he SAID his reasoning is.

The problem is he's too idiotic and stubborn to realize the only thing he has done is made scoring points more important and everything else less important.

C'est la vie. Enjoy the league lads, I'm sure you won't get horribly shafted at all.

Good call letting the worst cheating bitch in the league be commish ;)

smokes

Huge Member
If you're going to debate, debate.
If you're going to insult, get out.

Last edited by a moderator:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Does it really matter, even if everything was worth 1 it doesn't matter in the end think about it

Just enjoy the league, Metro's done fine stop bitching

smokes

Huge Member
Does it really matter, even if everything was worth 1 it doesn't matter in the end think about it

Why even post this brainless nonsense?

Still mad about the whole rep thing? Move on.

Stop fighting. - metrocard

Last edited by a moderator:

metrocard

Legend
I love how you just make stuff up.

Your the last person who would gift anybody players. You made alot of dumb trades though, none with me I might add. That's nonsense.

The real results have been posted. Let's move on.

Nope.
It's the truth, but what ever helps you sleep at night.
Most of my trades were pity trades, with how my team dominated the league the majority of the season, I got bored and wanted to experiment with a new squad. It just merely out of fun. But you're bragging about Bronze...over my team that was mostly injured...you're trying too hard here bro. Don't bring that weak stuff to this season!

Lmfao the scoring I posted was copy pasted from your post and now you've decided to ever so slightly amend it (bump steals up by .5) and try to hide behind a whole bunch of words that mean nothing.

You're probably the worst poster on this entire site and it shames me to even have to converse with your semi retarded self.

Good day, enjoy this ridiculous league with your "boys" who I'm sure won't be involved with any lopsided trades... Hahahahahahaha

What was the purpose of this post?

You're just going off emotion right now.
Not a good look for you, the league or the site.

Yeah, that's what he SAID his reasoning is.

The problem is he's too idiotic and stubborn to realize the only thing he has done is made scoring points more important and everything else less important.

C'est la vie. Enjoy the league lads, I'm sure you won't get horribly shafted at all.

Good call letting the worst cheating bitch in the league be commish ;)

My face literally when I read this:
sU18k.gif

You seem really upset here again.
It's obviously affecting you deeply.
Kinda wasting your time though, you've been repeating yourself the last 10 post and trolling this thread hard now. I don't get what you're trying to accomplish here, feels futile.

You sound even more upset here. I guess facts bother?
I'll reply nonetheless.
Basic math or "basic maths"? Maybe I'm the one messing it up here. I'm used to saying math.

Smokes, you're acting like a child who doesn't get his favorite color Power Ranger.
You're getting the pink ranger and you're going to deal with it. Your sour attitude doesn't help the members here respect you and doesn't make you much fun to play in the league with.
This league is made for fun, also use our basketball logic as a skill to lead each of our teams to a successful season.
I am not here to fight or even argue with you.
Your arguments are poorly presented and obviously bias. I am not going to change your mind, nor have interest.

How did you rank McGee the 29th best player in the NBA when the season hasn't even started yet? That doesn't make a bit of sense. Where are you sources and show us your mathematic work on how you calculate this. Your arguments are empty right now, this is why I or anyone on this forum doesn't take you seriously in the past. Didn't you mention fantasy "experts"? Haven't seen anything sited. You claimed to passed high school when but I see they didn't help you guys with providing evidence and information.

I'm stopping at here.

You can insult and throw shots at me all you want... I can't waste time on you when I have a great league to commish with some badass players ready to make some great draft picks and run a great team and I can't wait to play with every single one of them.Don't bother beating this dead horse; I am not going back and forth with you fighting about stat categories...complete waste of time and trolling, go shove the standard system up your ass guy; especially since you're unhappy to be in the league I'll grant Rady a spot on the squad, last warning.

blah blah blah, I'm upset

Exactly what I'm trying to say here. This league is for everyone to enjoy. If you have dissatisfaction, then feel free to leave because I have 5 guys willing to fill in a spot and the league would be a lot better with quality and more willing players.

Draft still on for tonight?

Friday night my brother.

Hot****ingdamn. Some classic KO right here.

Metros smack talking posts really got my competitive fire flowing. Can't wait for the season to start.

Rono and Smokes fielded talented teams and brought some highQ game. Rono took mad injury hits, ans Smokes no doubt has been preparing to up the level of competition this yr and dominate us. No doubt he feels he is, and will be, the best owner.

I won't front, I added two Cs last season to our scoring/lineup system. It was a game changer. It did spice things up and force ppl to think more critically and purely about the draft and nba players and their overall managing. I'll be honest n say it prolly wasn't best move though, , and I should just have tweaked the scoring in ways (vs a roster change).

So I can respect Metro for basically attempting to do the same. It seems this is basically what he said his reasoning is for the scoring?

I honestly can't see how he is gaming **** either. Since we're all subjected equally, and have equal information and opportunity based off that.

Just calling stuff how I plainly see it here. I haven't really analyzed the new controversial system (will later today so I know what's what) but my usual response in spots like these is that unless it somehow let's Metro (or whomever) game ****, or has some EXTREME flaw, is that it's just what's up. And it's time to prepare for battle and get ready to open liter sized cans of whoop ass on fools.

I'm partial toward this attitude, and it's how I approach sports and competition in general.

Don't wanna seem like I'm dropping ball on Smokes or Rono, but straight up so we can move forward in everyone's best interest and get down to balling, unless the system has a major ass flaw... I'm inclined to accept it.

If it needs some precise tweaks to prevent major scoring issues, let's get it done. But I don't wanna start messing w the whole system and trying to make it "perfect" at this point in the game.

Moving forward I would also propose this: whoever wins league makes all rules for next league, and has a certain date to create the league rules. If they don't for whatever reason, the buck passes on to 2nd place (and so forth).

The only way the rules can be amended once finalized by the creator, is if 2/3rds or more of the league votes against it, and it gets vetoed.

I'll take a real look at the sys and Smokes arguments against it in a bit, which deserve more than me just glancing them over. But overall my thoughts mentioned above are how I generally feel about these types of issues, and also how I'd go about stuff moving forward to prevent any ongoing disputes.

You're the man here, champion; you're basically commissioning the league, I just do the dirty work for you and push the buttons.

When I win first place, then it'll be my time to commish!

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Have I gone mental, or has smokes received an infraction and had his posts edited because of this? How that's warranted I don't know.

This site is straight ****ed right now.

Good luck to me trying to bring in new members with the full blown crying going on at KO in the last week alone.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;249914 said:
Have I gone mental, or has smokes received an infraction and had his posts edited because of this? How that's warranted I don't know.

This site is straight ****ed right now.

Good luck to me trying to bring in new members with the full blown crying going on at KO in the last week alone.

Smdh re the bolded.

Metro is not mature enough to be moderator IMO and he's just barely handling this fantasy league appropriately. If you don't agree with him does foolish shet as we've seen in this thread, making threats etc. He just a doochey kinda guy.

metrocard

Legend
Smdh re the bolded.

Metro is not mature enough to be moderator IMO and he's just barely handling this fantasy league appropriately. If you don't agree with him does foolish shet as we've seen in this thread, making threats etc. He just a doochey kinda guy.

Been a lot of people who agree and disagree with me, we all have our differences and you can ask a lot of them how well we mutually respect each other.

Don't need to project your insecurities and weakness into me. If you're an immature douche, you can keep that to yourself. No one in this thread cares.
I just don't take crap from anyone, so that's your problem.

I don't need to go over this again, this thread is not about fighting or arguing, send me a PM if you got beef.

No one wants to read crappy post based on hurt feelings.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Been a lot of people who agree and disagree with me, we all have our differences and you can ask a lot of them how well we mutually respect each other.

Don't need to project your insecurities and weakness into me. If you're an immature douche, you can keep that to yourself. No one in this thread cares.
I just don't take crap from anyone, so that's your problem.

I don't need to go over this again, this thread is not about fighting or arguing, send me a PM if you got beef.

No one wants to read crappy post based on hurt feelings.

No ones doing any of this conjecture you posted above. I just call it how I see it.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Looks like I'll be out of the FL fellas.

We just received a massive project at work, and it's gonna be taking either my KO time, or my fantasy time. Easy choice for me.

Thanks for making me an auto add to the league, and now all of you pussies have a far better chance of winning. :lol:

If there are any people waiting in queue, please notify them that a spot is available.

p0nder

Starter
unfortunate 8's!

I think i'm going to miss the draft and will have to autodraft again, unless i can do this draft from my phone, while in church...

Maybe I can get some help from above!

metrocard

Legend
That's a bummer, if you guys autodraft; I hope you don't draft any injured players like Kevin Love or any guys that are inactive.

Maybe one of the members here can help out and participate in the draft for you guys, but that's up to you guys. I really wanted to see Crazy and p0nder live, nothing like live draft commentary. You guys make that money, so I ain't mad atcha.

Their will be hell in the free agent and waiver market, especially with Cool Clyde known for picking up hot players.

smokes

Huge Member
As a heads up to anyone autopicking, you can go into the Draft menu and hit Edit Pre-Draft Rankings.

You can rank the players as you wish and exclude players you do not want to draft. That way you won't take Kevin Love for example with the 4th pick when he's out for the next 2 months.

You can do all that whenever you like before the draft.

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
As a heads up to anyone autopicking, you can go into the Draft menu and hit Edit Pre-Draft Rankings.

You can rank the players as you wish and exclude players you do not want to draft. That way you won't take Kevin Love for example with the 4th pick when he's out for the next 2 months.

You can do all that whenever you like before the draft.

Agreed, another tip if you are auto drafting, take into account how many teams there are in your league and use Yahoo's rankings as a guide to subdivide into Rounds, ie 10 teams, count 10 players for Round 1, pre rank those 10. Bump a must have higher up in that "round."

As an added tool, calculate the maximum players to go in the draft, make an imaginary line, and research anyone below that line, you "predict" will break out and sneak him into the last round or 2.

metrocard

Legend
Alright, to anyone not participating in the draft, make sure you set your pre draft rankings. Want everyone to have the best chance to get the best players they can.